3 Hetrinar Assault Bombers: 25,000 apiece
2 Corellian Corvettes: 100,000 apiece
11 Z-95 Headhunters: 15,000 apiece

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 19th, 2003, 08:42:10 PM
No. The NR is NOT interested.

The Black Market
Aug 19th, 2003, 08:58:25 PM
Not even after a certain member wished to unload a few Corellian Gunships into the market? I am willing to pay 450,000 per a Corellian Gunship.

imported_Marcus
Aug 19th, 2003, 09:02:41 PM
How about work it out. NR = Government. You = not welcome.

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 24th, 2003, 08:47:25 AM
:lol.

Dude, I did NOT mean to be your supplier. I wished to base an RP around the disappearance of 2 gunships, which would help you set up your Black Market. The New Republic maintains 10's of thousands of Capital starships, there's no reason for us to purchase Hapan Craft...especially considering, how would you make off with a Hapan Battlecruiser and its fighter compliment? Nothing short of a fleet assault could get you through the Hapanese perimeter.

There's several small groups out there that maintain only 5 or 6 members, but no ships. I'm sure that one of them would love to be the proud owner of a Hapes Nova Battlecruiser. Perhaps the Van Dervelds on Fascinataru (Incidentally, nobody knows about Fascinataru, but I digress). There's plenty of ways for you to run your Black Market, but trying to sell stolen ships to the largest government in the galaxy is likely to get you arrested and thrown on a prison ship.

The Black Market
Aug 24th, 2003, 09:29:13 AM
Can I buy Ships then, using a clean, posh, dedicated to the goodness and well being of the NR company sham front?

imported_Reshmar
Aug 24th, 2003, 01:23:30 PM
Im sure there is a garbage tug we can sell

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 24th, 2003, 04:39:27 PM
Good one, Reshmar.

I don't know. You might be able to get away with the clean, respectable company front if you're trying to buy some slightly illegal blaster rifles, but I'm pretty sure that NR Intel or the NR Inquisition would do a thorough scan to somebody that wants to buy combat starships.

Only way you're getting at our ships is if somebody pretty high in the command structure decides to make a side deal...and unfortunately, all of those moderately ranked people seem to have fallen off the face of the planet.

Silus Xilarian
Aug 24th, 2003, 09:15:41 PM
I would think that someone making side deals to any kind of black market wouldnt be very high in the command structure for long.

But im just an Imp, your government is strange and frightening to me. ^_^;

imported_STELA'SHLIT'NURUODO
Aug 24th, 2003, 11:49:03 PM
sale the nova back to the hapes. they seem to be needing all the ships they can get.

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 25th, 2003, 06:42:43 AM
Originally posted by Silus Xilarian
I would think that someone making side deals to any kind of black market wouldnt be very high in the command structure for long.

But im just an Imp, your government is strange and frightening to me. ^_^;

Everybody seems to be missing the point that I want an RP made out of this. I'm not just gonna say 'A colonel is selling you gunships!'

No, this'll (hopefully) give NR Intel something to do. A Colonel on Chandrilla will make arrangements to have a couple of Gunships disappear. Completely unofficial, and intel can have a fun time tracking down the colonel and then interogating and/or killing him.

Silus Xilarian
Aug 25th, 2003, 05:09:20 PM
HEY!

WE interrogate and kill ppl......NOT YOU! :verymad

copycatters :p

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 26th, 2003, 05:37:48 AM
Did I say Intelligence?

Excuse me, the Office of Naval Intelligence, aka ONI, aka the New Republic Inquisition: blast first, file reports later. You don't know hell until you meet Agent Rayne.

TieFighterPilot181st
Aug 26th, 2003, 04:22:27 PM
Noy trying to be rude but why would the largest goverment in the galaxy buy Z-95 headhunters of all things. I mean come on. Those things belong in a museum. Id rather be handed ablaster rifle and space suit than fly one of those things into battle.

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 26th, 2003, 04:40:50 PM
To quote Corran Horn, on Die-Wings...

"I'd rather be handed a blaster and allowed to float my way into combat than use one of those things."

TieFighterPilot181st
Aug 26th, 2003, 04:43:14 PM
And also dont think of stealingany of my fighters to sell on the black market cause ill take my taskforce and bombard your pitiful operation into very fine space dust. Hey that givesme an idea. hey lion can i get authorization for a mission to destroy this two bit outfit of a black market.

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 26th, 2003, 05:17:22 PM
No. He's a legitimate character, so it's illegal to kill, maim, or otherwise mortally wound him or his black market, unless he grants you permission.

TieFighterPilot181st
Aug 26th, 2003, 05:19:52 PM
That kinda sucks. I mean what kind of war is this, you have to get your enemies permission to attack him/her. How could you have a surprise attack. War is not always fair.

The Black Market
Aug 26th, 2003, 09:08:45 PM
Ummm, I'm not really supposed to be any one character, or someone or something that can be found or blown up. I'm like, a Galatic Market Place that can only be found when people are interested in buying or selling things through unofficial channels.
I could set something up to where the Gunships disappear during the confusion which will probaly follow in the wake of the Attack on Mrisst, which one of my other characters will be RPing in.

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 26th, 2003, 09:51:34 PM
Mr Pilot, Tohmaahwk gives you permission :evil

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 27th, 2003, 02:32:13 AM
Agh!!! You're Kraken?

I forgot about the Mrisst attack. I'll get on it right away.

The Black Market
Aug 27th, 2003, 07:39:04 PM
Yeah, wait a second, I'm reworking the thread. I thought everyone knew who I was...........

The Black Market
Aug 29th, 2003, 07:13:19 PM
Anyways, Lion, you may now post in the Mrisst's fate thread in the RP section, We have pretty much completed the preliminaries to the Invasion.

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 30th, 2003, 04:53:42 AM
Alrighty. I'll get on it.

The Black Market
Sep 1st, 2003, 06:19:26 PM
Oh, just in case I forgot to mention it, I replaced the Tyrannic Medium Cruiser in my Taskforce with the Mk2 Interdictor Cruiser Entanglement.