PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts?

Kelt Simoson
Aug 19th, 2003, 09:32:07 AM
I have a sig of Sieken right here and i wonder if you guys would gimme your opinions on it? I will be talking it along to my art teacher as a further sample at enrolment to college o the 26th (yeah i have homework and i aint even started my 2nd year yet) :rolleyes.

Do you think i should edit it anywhere?..ideas? POV's?

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 19th, 2003, 09:33:18 AM
the glow/shadow on his name over shadows the text below it a bit too much .. space those two bits out a little?

Kelt Simoson
Aug 19th, 2003, 09:40:20 AM
like so?

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 19th, 2003, 09:44:50 AM
it still looks like the bottom test is half covered in black. try shrinking the shadow or seperating them more?

Kelt Simoson
Aug 19th, 2003, 09:49:20 AM
>>

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 19th, 2003, 09:51:48 AM
looks exactly the same to me

Kelt Simoson
Aug 19th, 2003, 09:53:29 AM
Then i dunno what your looking at because i have lightend the shadow several times o_O. I cant go to light because the writing and the saber have to be seperated.

Also the letters are supposed to be in shadow because it goes well with the "darkness" Sieken is standing in" :) But thank you for the point anyway :)

Dae Jinn
Aug 19th, 2003, 01:34:27 PM
I think it looks fine, although the text is too small IMO. Red is always blurry on my monitor ( I don't know why) so it makes it a bit hard to read for me.

Crystal
Aug 19th, 2003, 05:57:28 PM
That's actually pretty nice.

I usually don't like using red for jpgs because it comes out all weird and blurry. I'm not notcing it too much there, though.

Dae's probaly right.. maybe make the text a few pts bigger.

And.. my personal prefrence, I like the boarder of the sig to be solid and small, not saying yours looks bad, but that's just what I do :)

Taylor Millard
Aug 19th, 2003, 06:15:13 PM
I like 'em, nice job.

Although my only comment is make the 'No longer a puppet' text bigger and perhaps another font.

What I've found is if I find the font I think I want to use, then cycle through the rest of mine (or go on a big download spree) I normally find a better font to use.

But outside of that. It looks good. nice job