PDA

View Full Version : A quiet evening at home....(Mylia, Simene, Open)

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 18th, 2003, 01:23:51 PM
Jacali Danner was tired as she entered her quarters, her first combat training session with her Master had gone....well, that was about it. It had gone...good, bad, who knew. All she did know was that her muscles were aching, her shins were still hurting and she was wiped out. All she wanted was a nice quiet evening to relax.

The Padawan went to her room, showered and dressed into some comfortable shorts and a tank top. She cringed at the bruises all over her legs and her shins...were quite nasty-looking. Two raised bumps had formed with a couple of black and blue bruises, she looked like she'd been to war.

She made her way into the kitchen and got herself some ice packs, then proceeded back into the living area laid down on the couch and yelped as she put the ice packs on her bruised shins.

She was quite surprised to see that neither one of her room mates were home yet and Dantte was even gone.

She closed her eyes. Yes, a quiet evening indeed...

Lady Mylia
Aug 18th, 2003, 08:32:58 PM
Mylia barged into the room, cursing loudly as she did. "I can't believe those droids down at the cafateria. This is the second time they jipped me of my roll." Mylia didn't feel like cooking and since no one was home earily, she decided to do take out from the cafe. As she tossed her doggy bag on the table she noticed Jacali lying on the couch. "Eek, sorry Jacali. I didn't know you were here." She noticed the ice packs. "Oh, are you okay?" She nodded towards Jacali's legs.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 18th, 2003, 08:58:44 PM
Jacali opened her eyes tiredly and nodded, she hadn't even noticed Mylia's entrance. "Battle bruises from todays combat lesson."

Lady Mylia
Aug 19th, 2003, 04:47:59 AM
"Ouch, that's gotta hurt." She walked over and sat down on the edge of the couch next to Jacali. "I didn't think anyone was going to be home tonight for dinner, I went to the cafe, you want me to go back and get you something?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 19th, 2003, 04:50:54 AM
"No, that's ok. I don't think I could eat if I tried, it hurts too much. So, what's been going on with you today?"

Lady Mylia
Aug 19th, 2003, 04:55:43 AM
"Okay, well if you change your mind let me know." She got and went to grab her doggy bag and sat on an arm chair next to Jacali. "Not much, training, classes, the usual. What about you? Besides combat training..."

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 19th, 2003, 11:36:28 AM
"Studied in the Archives for a bit, browsed the holo-net. Talked to Jake Burton in the map room. Did you know he has it bad for Quay'Na? I guess, he really likes her but she won't hardly give him the time of day." She sat up slightly. "But, that's not saying much, have you been noticing she's been acting kinda weird lately?"

Lady Mylia
Aug 19th, 2003, 03:10:00 PM
Mylia laughed. "No, I didn't know he had it bad for her." She stopped laughing and began to get serious. "Yeah, it's been weird. She was really late to one of our sessions, it was really weird. I was leaving as she was getting there, and it wasn't even very long. We did like two things before she ran off again. I don't know what's up."

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 19th, 2003, 07:35:47 PM
"Well, I've seen a thing or two that may give it away." Jacali commented as she moved the ice packs around.

Simene Dawnstrider
Aug 19th, 2003, 07:41:38 PM
The door slid open and Dantte bound into the room, followed by Simene. She looks up at her room mates and smiles weakly. She sighs and sits in one of the chairs. Dantte lay down at her feet. He rolled onto his back, enjoying the cooler air of the Living Quarters.

"Do you guys know how hot it is outside? Blah."

She leans back in the chair and looks at Jacali's wounds. Her expression becomes one of worry.

"Are you ok, Jacali?"

Lady Mylia
Aug 19th, 2003, 07:53:15 PM
Mylia gave her a puzzled look, but before she had time to question Simene came in. She smiled and waved to her. "Hi, Simene."

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 19th, 2003, 07:56:01 PM
Jacali nodded. "Yeah, these are the results of combat training with Dasquian. And, yes I agree with you it's terrible out there."

Lady Mylia
Aug 20th, 2003, 01:43:25 PM
"It's so bad you can hardly go running, unless it's early morning or late night."