PDA

View Full Version : Addressing the Council...

River Kincaid
Aug 18th, 2003, 08:58:32 AM
It had been a long day, but things were packed, the children were in the safety of Cami and River Kincaid stood outside the High Council Chambers doors.

He knew what he had to do and the sooner the better, he was leaving the Order.

River looked over his Falycin attire, black leather vest and pants probably not the best attire to address the council in, but it would have to do.

He stepped up closer to the doors and knocked.

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 18th, 2003, 07:18:56 PM
A pleasant voice filled his mind.

There is no need to knock. Enter and speak before the Council.

River Kincaid
Aug 19th, 2003, 02:28:18 AM
Upon hearing the soft voice in his head, he did just that. He opened the door and walked in.

River wasn't shy by any means as he walked into the middle of the council chamber and gave his bow of greeting to them. There were several here, but the only one he actually recognized was the Jedi Knight who had first greeted he and his family the day they came to the Order. Dasquian Belargic.

"I've come to address the council on a matter I have at hand. I and my children, Ry-Obi and Hunter will be formally leaving your Order in the morning."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 20th, 2003, 02:43:57 AM
There was one question which everyone was, no doubt, thinking.

“Why?”

River Kincaid
Aug 20th, 2003, 04:57:19 AM
"It 's not that I've not been grateful to your acceptance of me and my family, but it's more of a personal gesture. I really can't explain why, but that I must follow another path that has been bestowed before me." River wasn't lying by any means. "...a more personal path, that is."

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 20th, 2003, 01:43:39 PM
River was being very honest and genuine and held no ill towards the Order.

"Are you sure that this is the path you must walk?"

Navaria just wanted to make certain that this was for the best.

River Kincaid
Aug 20th, 2003, 07:53:56 PM
"I'm very sure, Master..." He answered. "I'm just very sorry to have wasted your time. Please inform Master Rylia, I won't be in her classes as of in the morning. I'll be leaving late tonight."

Morgan Evanar
Aug 21st, 2003, 05:31:19 PM
"Godspeed and safe walking."

River Kincaid
Aug 22nd, 2003, 08:13:25 AM
"Thank you for your time, Masters." River replied as he bowed. "May the Force be with you."

With a sigh, he turned and walked from the room.

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 24th, 2003, 05:56:59 PM
"And to you as well... and may it watch over you in the dark places that you must walk."