PDA

View Full Version : I'm not dead yet!

Abagael Zellan
Aug 18th, 2003, 12:02:41 AM
Hey :(

Yeah, I know. I've been gone. It's just been a horrible summer and I really haven't been in good shape. So I took a hiatus. Long story short, my dad's dead and my brother's in rehab. Throw in two jobs and overtime and you've got a very tired Abby. Things are slowing down now though and I'll really really try to get on again regularly. No promises just yet though. Gotta recover.

Apologies all around.

Abby

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 18th, 2003, 12:13:57 AM
omg *hugs* no apologies, girl! Glad to see you around, hope things get a little less crazy. So sorry to hear about your dad. :(

Abagael Zellan
Aug 18th, 2003, 12:18:59 AM
Thanks. He's had cancer for a while, it was to be expected.

Still wasn't though.

Pierce Tondry
Aug 18th, 2003, 12:24:44 AM
Whoa. I am really sorry to hear that. If my dad died unexpectedly, I don't know what I'd do. In spite of some very glaring faults he has he is still my dad. Granted, I think his faults are comparatively minor to what he could have, but they annoy me nonetheless.

I'm sidetracking myself, though. My best wishes go with you, Abby. I hope you make it out of things okay.

Park Kraken
Aug 18th, 2003, 12:38:29 AM
Originally posted by Pierce Tondry
Whoa. I am really sorry to hear that. If my dad died unexpectedly, I don't know what I'd do. In spite of some very glaring faults he has he is still my dad. Granted, I think his faults are comparatively minor to what he could have, but they annoy me nonetheless.

I'm sidetracking myself, though. My best wishes go with you, Abby. I hope you make it out of things okay.

What he said, down to the last word. :cry

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 18th, 2003, 04:03:23 AM
Oh dear... I'm sorry Abby *hugs* It's good to see you again, though.

Kharis
Aug 18th, 2003, 04:18:34 AM
Sorry to hear of your bereavements, Abby! Hope all the best for you! Welcome back!

p.s. my father is battling skin cancer and has had alot of surgeries too. My mother and him have been seperated for a great many years. Alot sentiments echo Pierce's.

imported_Marcus
Aug 18th, 2003, 07:15:50 AM
Ah. Well, take your time, RL always comes first. Best wishes for you and your family at what must be a hard time :/