PDA

View Full Version : "Master Belargic!" (open)

Aaron Belargic
Aug 17th, 2003, 09:26:25 AM
Aaron jumped with a start. He had been off in a world of his own when one of the bar staff, an odd looking species with a gangly neck and big shiny eyes had appeared by his table.

“If you would be so kind as to remove your muddy boots from the table.”

The Padawan looked puzzled a moment then left forward and pulled his foot so that he could see the sole. It was muddy. Ah huh. HE looked back up at the alien with an apologetic smile.

“Sorry about that,” he said, as he swung his feet down onto the floor, about to put two dirty footprints on the recently cleaned floor.

“No no!” the tender waved his hands and Aaron stopped, his legs hanging in mid air.

“Give those to me. It will be easier to clean those things off than have to clean the trail you leave behind you.”

Evidently he was a little miffed now, but Aaron removed his boots and smiled still as he handed them over.

“Thanks… and do you think you could bring me a drink when you’re done?”

The alien scowled.

“Or… not, either is good.”

Lady Mylia
Aug 17th, 2003, 11:07:33 AM
Mylia watched and listened to the alien's conversation with Aaron from the bar. She laughed slightly as she ordered another drink and walked over to Aaron. She placed his drink on the table as she sipped her own. "Here, after that anyone could use a drink." She smiled to him.

Aaron Belargic
Aug 17th, 2003, 11:17:28 AM
“Thanks,” Aaron beamed and picked up the drink, taking a loooong sip. It had been a tiring day for him, which was why it was trying to doze off in the Bar and Grill – the sound of Kelt firing arrows every few seconds was keeping awake.

“Have a seat, Mylia… how are you?”

Lady Mylia
Aug 17th, 2003, 11:58:37 AM
Mylia smiled and sat down. "Thanks, Aaron. I'm doing well. How about you?" She winked. "I could see you are a little tired."

Aaron Belargic
Aug 17th, 2003, 12:13:23 PM
“Yes tired,” he stretched and smiled dreamily, “but good none the less.

Been up to anything exciting since we last spoke?”

Lady Mylia
Aug 17th, 2003, 02:00:11 PM
Mylia shrugged. "My training is going very well. I've been trained in telekensis, as well as some of the other basics. Nothing to exciting. What about you?"

FireKat
Aug 17th, 2003, 11:27:03 PM
"Oh, he hasss plentjy of excjitement, but prrrobabljy not the wajy jyou'rrre thjinkjing."

A familiar voice seemed to growl from behind Aaron.

Aaron Belargic
Aug 18th, 2003, 04:35:09 AM
Aaron’s eyes widened slightly. Oh dear. Here we go again, he thought. He looked over his shoulder, expecting to see Taataani, but instead saw … Taataani in a costume. He squinted a moment, a little confused.

“Ahum…”

He looked back to Mylia, “Not really.”

Lady Mylia
Aug 18th, 2003, 04:40:18 AM
Mylia looked to the person behind Aaron and then back to Aaron again. She was very confused also. "Oh. . . "

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 19th, 2003, 02:12:17 AM
Jacali entered the Bar and Grill a moment later, not noticing Mylia or Aaron, she walked up to the bar to order a much needed drink.

FireKat
Aug 19th, 2003, 10:55:08 PM
"Aarrron Belarrrgjic, DON'T jYOU DARRRE jignorrre me!" Her voice shrilled.

Aaron Belargic
Aug 20th, 2003, 02:22:24 AM
Again, Aaron flinched.

“Do you want to c-come join us?” he asked hesitantly, dearly hoping the answer was no.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 20th, 2003, 07:15:36 AM
Jacali smiled to the bartender as she received her drink and paid him. Turning, her eyes fell upon a....cat woman in a red costume.

What in the world? Is it Halloween already? She thought.

It was only then that she noticed Mylia facing her and a very familiar head of long blond hair. She took her drink and decided to go say 'hi'.

"Hey, Mylia...." She turned and looked at Aaron. "Hi...Aaron." She could only tell it was him by the way he dressed or at least so far. She leaned down slightly and whispered. "Who's the cat in costume? Friend of yours?"

FireKat
Aug 21st, 2003, 11:57:34 PM
"Of courrrssse!"

Firekat wedged herself onto an adjacent barstool, knocking a patron away slightly in the process. She was just about to consider something to drink when she overheard the other woman whispering.

"We arrre farrr morrre than frrrjiendsss, jI'll have jyou know."

Aaron Belargic
Aug 23rd, 2003, 02:24:25 AM
“We are?”

Aaron wished he hadn’t asked now. This was going to end up in trouble.

FireKat
Aug 23rd, 2003, 02:33:38 AM
"Have jyou fallen on jyourrr head rrrecentljy?"

She asked incredulously, as she played with a button on his shirt.

"How have jyou forrrgotten ourrr tjime togetherrr?"

She worked a claw under his collar, and fished out a familiar-looking silver necklace, with Cizerack glyphs on it.

"Ahh...." She smiled luridly from behind her mask.

Aaron Belargic
Aug 23rd, 2003, 02:39:03 AM
“Uhh…”

Aaron looked down and remembered the necklace, but not how it had gotten there again. He was sure he’d taken it off and left it in his room.

“That was a bit of an… error on my part?”

FireKat
Aug 23rd, 2003, 02:43:59 AM
A low, threatening growl seemed to drown out the end of Aaron's sentence.

"Errrrrrorrr?"

Lady Mylia
Aug 23rd, 2003, 09:32:27 AM
Mylia nodded to Jacali as she approached and shrugged, in answering her question. She had no idea who this...person.... was or why she was bothering Aaron. She felt as if she was interupting something, but she could tell by Aaron's expression he felt almost the same way.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 23rd, 2003, 09:59:24 AM
Many months had passed since Daiquiri had set foot in this place. The last time had been to hoodwink one of the padawans and haul him forceably back home to Fascinataru. Loki Ahmrah had spent twelve weeks with the Van-Dervelds and as she had promised the boy, had returned him safely back to the arms of his comrades.

Daiquiri was here now, hoping to catch a glimpse of Loki and to make sure that the Jedi were still treating him well. She missed him terribly - for she loved him as a son - but would do nothing more to interfere in his life unless the boy himself requested it.

There was another purpose, a darker one that brought her to the bar and grill this day and she was looking at it now from beneath the hood of her dark cloak. Toward the front of Yogs sat two padawans and a Cizerack, the latter dressed in some rediculous getup.

The widow Van-Derveld had arrived before the odd mix sitting beyond her - had declared no weapons - and chosen a seat near the back of the establishment. A glass of Corellian whiskey set in front of her untouched, her gaze riveted on the leggy elvish learner. Daiquiri found it hard to believe that this one wasnt at least a Knight by now.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 24th, 2003, 03:40:56 AM
Jacali grimaced and took a seat by Mylia, as the cat woman had nearly knocked her over to get to Aaron. Seh was lucky her drink hadn't spilled.

"Well, Aaron, how have you been?" She tried her best to change the subject for him as he looked rather uncomfortable with the presence of the catwoman.

Aaron Belargic
Aug 24th, 2003, 04:10:01 AM
“Oh, pretty good, thank you,” Aaron smiled anxiously at Jacali.

“All things considered…”

Typhoon
Aug 24th, 2003, 04:55:09 AM
"YYYEYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! My BUM'S ON FIRE!!!!!"

The Janitor ran through the Bar and Grill, his backside indeed smoking after sitting on a hot grill. He ran screaming into the refresher, from whence came a blast of steam and a loud "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" a few seconds later

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 24th, 2003, 06:53:41 AM
Jacali, who was just taking a large drink, choked and sprayed what was left in her mouth all over the catwoman.

Then sat there gasping for air as she coughed uncontrollably.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 24th, 2003, 09:41:14 AM
The Jedi and their 'compassion'. Where do they find these people?

'These people' was in reference to the fool who had just lit his butt on fire and was now moaning in the bathroom.

My IQ just dropped from watching that. Pity he didnt burn to death...now that would have been entertaining.

FireKat
Aug 24th, 2003, 06:36:49 PM
A hand shot out, catching Jacali by the throat, and extending, causing the Jedi to bend backwards over the bar's counter.

Firekat was dripping wet, and angry.

imported_Kanji
Aug 24th, 2003, 06:56:51 PM
A chair meet the floor personally as a terran stood up nearby. He broke through the croud quickly, his form twisting and growing until Kanji replaced his compacted form. He clamped a talon around the cat-woman's forearm "Ssstop! There will be no violence in thissss essstablisssshment, Ma'am. Pleasssse let go of Ma'am Jacali and we will dry you up with the upmosssst apology."

Faith Lerf
Aug 24th, 2003, 07:13:54 PM
Edit: Sorry guys, this is supposed to be Mylia

As the strange cat-woman grabbed Jacali, Mylia jumped up. She was about to tell this strange catwoman how is was if it wasn't for Kanji. She glared at the woman for causing uncomfort to her and her friends. "I suggest you listen to Kanji."

FireKat
Aug 24th, 2003, 07:22:11 PM
"No, jyou wjill drrrjy me off fjirrrssst, forrda, orrr Fjirrrekat wjill rrrend herrr jin two and ljick my clawsss clean of herrr!"

Firekat snarled venomously at the Draconian.

"Fjirrrssst, Fjirrrekat jisss jignorrred, then wrrrjitten off, then jinsssulted and ssspat upon!?! jI wjill not have jit!"

Until she was soothed, Firekat continued to hold Jacali over the counter. Nobody seemed to respect a true Cizerack Huntress these days.

imported_Kanji
Aug 24th, 2003, 08:40:28 PM
"Very well, Aesssthyre," Kanji replied, cutting a glance to the bartender who produced a folded,clean dish-towel from under the bar. Kanji, one talon still clamped around the felinioid's arm, took the rag with a silent thanks and began scruffing the aesthyr dry.

"I apologize if you feel issssulted, this kear has been thurmartivir for most."

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 24th, 2003, 10:27:19 PM
It was mildly amusing to watch the feisty little Ciz bristle and hiss. Reminded her of Nasseeri but with less class.

The Cizeracks as a whole irritated Daiquiri. Hera had worked hard to build up the Fortress and its rep and then here come the kitties, sticking their paws where they didnt belong. Many nights she and the 'Faene crew had set up drinking, discussing how to get rid of the Pride. Other than creating a sentient dog-race, they came up empty handed.

Not all Ciz were bad....Daiq actually liked Laarsseero, the big, bumbling maleservant of Nasseeri Haalleerraa - the Prides' liason to ShadowFaene. That was one massive cat.

While her thoughts were running on about the Ciz, her gaze had stayed focus on Belargic. He seemed rather embarressed over the whole incident and from what she could gather, he was pulling a Cyrus Haman with the kitty in costume.

Daiquiri wondered if it worked the same.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 25th, 2003, 02:57:44 AM
“What’s going on here, then?”

Dasquian stood with a brow lofted and arms folded over his chest, as he looked between the motley crew that was assembled at the bar. His eyes lingered on Firekat for the longest, as he puzzled over who she was for a moment before drawing what he summarized was an obvious conclusion.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 25th, 2003, 03:15:49 AM
"...I...can't....breathe....." Jacali thought she was gonna die as she struggled with the handhold over her throat. Finally in the last attempt to gain some air, she kicked the catwoman in the upper thigh as hard as she could.

Aaron Belargic
Aug 25th, 2003, 03:20:03 AM
Aaron jumped up to try and extract Jacali from Firekat’s grip, but saw his brother and jerked to a halt.

“Uhh… Taa? If you want to pin anyone to the bar, you can pin me.”

Lady Mylia
Aug 25th, 2003, 01:18:13 PM
Mylia stayed ready to act until her heard the voice of her Master. She backed down, rather embarrased she was willing to fight. She kept her glare of the kat in the ridiculous custom. She rolled her eyes, not being able to believe that the cat was making a big deal over nothing. "Now, let Jacali go. She didn't mean it in any offense! Can't you see that?!"

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 25th, 2003, 04:17:01 PM
Jacali gritted her teeth, "...I'm...dying...."

FireKat
Aug 25th, 2003, 05:00:35 PM
Fortunately for Jacali, Firekat's feline temper quickly evaporated, and she eased up, releasing her from her grasp. Instead, she turned to Aaron, and smirked.

"Taa? No, no, no...jyou arrre talkjing to Fjirrrekat, the mossst fearrred huntrrressssss thjisss sssjide of Carrrssshouljisss Prrrjime!"

She paused, smile widening.

"But anjy offerrr good enough forrr Taataanji....well that'sss good enough forrr me, too!"

Firekat approached Aaron slowly.

imported_Kanji
Aug 25th, 2003, 07:09:20 PM
Kanji watched the masked one for a heartbeat before turning back to the coughing Jacali.

"Are you alright, Ma'am Jacali?" He asked softly, cutting a glance to the masked-cat and his... wait-a-minute... Kanji's neck shifted until he had Dasquain in his vision, then to Aaron, and back to Dasq before turning to the bar and cupping a claw over his eyes, "Maybe I am the one who issssn't alright," He muttered..

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 25th, 2003, 07:29:28 PM
Astonishment radiated through her body.

Their clothing varied a bit but in looks the two males were identical. Daiquiri looked from one to the other, looking to pinpoint the minute differences.

Which was her target?

Lady Mylia
Aug 25th, 2003, 07:43:53 PM
Mylia quickly turned to Jacali. "Are you okay? Can I get you anything?" Mylia shot a glare to the kat woman who completely forgot about Jacali and turned her attention to Aaron. It was very strange and Mylia just shook her head and turned back to Jacali.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 25th, 2003, 09:29:01 PM
"...a...drink...of water...please..." she was still coughing and gasping for some much needed air.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 26th, 2003, 01:51:38 AM
“No one will be pinning anyone to the bar, thank you.”

Dasquian frowned slightly, adding as an afterthought:

“Regardless of whether or not they have a valid reason to.”

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 27th, 2003, 07:35:11 AM
The Belargic who just spoke - Daiquiri noticed that his state of dress was more formal than his brothers and this one's eye color was a deeper blue, almost a violet.

Now that small differences had been noted, the next task was to discover who was whom, a problem easily solved.

From beneath her hood, Daiquiri's voice emerged, its inquiry softly spoken.

"Which of you is Dasquian?"

William Belargic
Aug 27th, 2003, 11:05:44 AM
William had enjoyed the tour Dasquian had just given him of the Jedi complex... well, at least the parts he was allowed into. His favorite must have been the museum with histories and legends, busts and statues of the different Jedi long gone, lightsabers...

He continued to think of this silently as he followed Dasquian into the B&G, where the elf had suggested some food would do after the tour. William had enthusiastically agreed as his stomache complained. Unfortunately, his musings and hunger would have to wait as he stopped just short of colliding into Dasquian's back as the elven-kind came to a halt and demanded an explaination to the sistuation at the bar.

William was about to comment on the necklace Aaron was wearing and his new-found friend in red (Why did she look familiar?? And why was his cheek suddenly stinging slightly?), when a woman's voice from beneath a hood asked which one was Dasquian.

His mind went into action as he stepped forward, half blocking Dasquian, and regarded the hood.

"I am Dasquian. What can I help you with?"

While his appearance wasn't as fair as his two "twins", he did have the same face. And the fact he was wearing a suit made of brown leathers and cloth, and his hair was neatly pulled back into a ponytail at the nape of his neck, might make him look like a Jedi.

Lady Mylia
Aug 27th, 2003, 12:10:57 PM
Mylia nodded and quickly ran to get Jacali water. After returning to the bar and giving Jacali her water, she watched was going on. She raised an eyebrow at the woman. What was going on now? she wondered.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 27th, 2003, 02:53:00 PM
Out of sight, blue eyes narrowed as Daiquiri considered this newcomer. Shrewdly, she compared and could see a strong family resemblance between the three.

But something didnt seem quite right. The one who stepped forward did so with a sudden alacrity, almost knocking the tall blonde male down. Why the rush to identify himself in such a manner? And why too did the tall one's head swivel in her direction when the question was put?

When she spoke again, the tone was softer as she added a touch of deliberate femininity to her reply.

"I asked out of curiosity. Everyone has heard of Master Belargic. I wanted to see if he were truly as handsome as my friends told me he was."

William Belargic
Aug 27th, 2003, 03:12:29 PM
William's hand strayed upwards towards his chin, thoughtfully rubbing the neatly trimmed goatee, looking at Dasquian, Aaron, and then finally himself in the mirror behind the bar. He then turned back towards the hood where the female voice eminated from, flashing her a hard-to-resist rougish smile.

"Well, seeing as how we all look alike, save for certain aspects, it just depends on taste."

He got an elbow in his ribs from Dasquian, making him flinch.

"Of course, the compliment is well received."

Another jab, this one harder and to the point, making Will cough a bit. He took the cue.

"And without further adue, I shall go have me a drink."

With a graceful bow, he turned towards the bar where Aaron was seated and ordered himself a mug of grog. Last he'd seen from the corner of his eye was Dasquian rolling his eyes and starting a conversation with the hooded woman.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 27th, 2003, 03:14:39 PM
William was such a scoundrel. Dasquian shook his head and smiled pleasantly at the hooded woman.

“I suppose you could call us all Master Belargic, but I am Dasquian. That man you just spoke to is my brother William, and the copy of myself at the bar is Aaron.”

The Knight maintained the warm appearance.

“Is there something I can help you with?”

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 27th, 2003, 03:24:03 PM
Reaching up, Daiquiri gently pushed the hood back, revealing her face. Shyly, she smiled up at him.

"No, not really. Like I told your brother, I just wanted...to see you. A few friends had stopped in and told me that if I got the chance.....well. It would be embarressing to just sit and stare so I thought if I wore this hood......"

Averting her gaze, she toyed with her glass before glancing back up.

"You probably get women doing silly things like this often, Im sure."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 27th, 2003, 03:26:36 PM
“No, not really.”

It was true, “Although Aaron does.”

Dasquian wondered why this was the case. Perhaps he was viewed as ‘off-limits’ due to his being a Council member, or maybe it was because people were never sure what was going on with him and Xazor … it was probably the latter.

“But thank you for the compliment. It is always nice to know that we are, ahem, appreciated.”

William Belargic
Aug 27th, 2003, 03:32:58 PM
William giggled inside his mug, and abruptly fell silent at a jab in the ribs from Aaron, making him practically choke on his grog.

What was it with his brothers and ribs today?! If people by now hadn't guessed it (and they'd have to be blind NOT to guess it), they were certainly acting like brothers.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 27th, 2003, 03:33:42 PM
Daiquiri turned to gaze at the one named 'Aaron'. He was the brother whom she had been watching just minutes before.

"He gets all the female attention? I dont see.....if youre.....you look exactly alike. I dont see any reason for the preference. Youre better dressed, if that helps."

Daiquiri managed a lovely flush of pink on her cheeks as she artfully bumbled her way through the complimnents.

Lady Mylia
Aug 27th, 2003, 05:49:48 PM
Mylia turned back her attention back towards Jacali, Aaron and William. She looked at him with a smile. "I don't believe we've ever met. I'm Mylia Basque, Padawan to Dasquian." She held out her hand towards William.

FireKat
Aug 27th, 2003, 11:01:24 PM
Originally posted by Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Daiquiri turned to gaze at the one named 'Aaron'. He was the brother whom she had been watching just minutes before.

"He gets all the female attention? I dont see.....if youre.....you look exactly alike. I dont see any reason for the preference. Youre better dressed, if that helps."

Daiquiri managed a lovely flush of pink on her cheeks as she artfully bumbled her way through the complimnents.

At this, Firekat draped an arm lazily around Aaron's neck.

"He knowsss how to pleassse."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 28th, 2003, 03:30:55 AM
Dasquian looked awfully embarrassed all of a sudden and wondered just how FireKat knew this about Aaron. He eyed his brother suspiciously.

“Thank you again, and I hardly think that is appropriate for conversation, miss FireKat.”

Aaron Belargic
Aug 28th, 2003, 03:38:57 AM
Aaron had started to chuckle quietly, but stopped himself when he saw Dasquian’s expression. He cast a glance at Will and broke out in a grin again before composing himself.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 28th, 2003, 04:01:03 AM
Originally posted by Lady Mylia
Mylia nodded and quickly ran to get Jacali water. After returning to the bar and giving Jacali her water, she watched was going on. She raised an eyebrow at the woman. What was going on now? she wondered.

Jacali had finally calmed down and was breathing normally again as she watched the goings on.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 28th, 2003, 08:07:36 AM
The Cizerack's meaning wasnt lost on Daiquiri but it took her so by surprise that she blurted out her first thought.

"Ewwww."

Dasquian's face held the same expression as the meaning of Daiq's one-word comment, as he looked from his brother to the feline.

William Belargic
Aug 28th, 2003, 11:46:18 AM
William stood and took Mylia's hand in a flurish of gentlmanship, bowing and kissing it lightly on the knuckles.

"Your servent, m'lady. My name is William, brother to these two characters." His free hand waggled in the direction of Aaron and Dasquian.

After his greeting, he once again took his seat and happened to glance over at Aaron after FireKat's words. When Aaron glanced at Will with that giant grin, the pirate could only grin back... that is, before his eyes strayed over to where Dasquian was looking very disapprovingly at Aaron.

The grin remained, but he gave his attention back to the now finished mug of grog, furiously holding back a chuckle.

The situation was just too priceless.

Lady Mylia
Aug 28th, 2003, 03:45:15 PM
Mylia blushed as William kissed her hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you." She smiled and a twinkle sparked her eyes. She then turned back to Jacali. "You doing okay?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 29th, 2003, 03:33:29 AM
"Yes, quite well, now. Thank you." She answered as she glanced at William. "I'm Jacali Danner another one of your brother's apprentices. Nice to meet you." She nodded curtly and held out her hand as well.

Lady Mylia
Aug 29th, 2003, 04:43:26 AM
Mylia nodded and watched as Jacali introduced herself to William. She looked at William again, blushing slightly. He looks were amazing and they way he held himself was even more attractive. She bit her lip slightly and turned away with another blush.

FireKat
Aug 29th, 2003, 11:47:17 AM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
Dasquian looked awfully embarrassed all of a sudden and wondered just how FireKat knew this about Aaron. He eyed his brother suspiciously.

“Thank you again, and I hardly think that is appropriate for conversation, miss FireKat.”

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Firekat laughed boistrously, embracing Aaron a little tighter as she did.

"jI agrrree. Actjionsss ssspeak louderrr than worrrdsss, Dasssqujian."

She ran her pink tongue over her teeth.

William Belargic
Aug 29th, 2003, 04:15:13 PM
William did the same for Jacali as he had done for Mylia, taking her hand and kissing it lightly.

"A pleasure, m'lady."

He was just letting her hand go when FireKat burst into a rather loud laugh, making him turn to see what was happening now. When he did turn, he saw that Aaron had a clinging red-pleathered cat to him, and Dasquian looking more horrified by the minute.

Right. Time to loosen up the party.

"How 'bout a round of drinks for everyone? My treat. Hmmm?"

He looked to his left and right at everyone involved.

imported_Kanji
Aug 29th, 2003, 04:31:28 PM
"Oh man, I'm sssseeing triple now... maybe that bantha blasssster thing wassssn't good... urgh.."

Lady Mylia
Aug 29th, 2003, 09:48:07 PM
Mylia quickly nodded. "Drinks sound good, thanks William." She looked around nervously from Jacali to Aaron and the Kat and back to Jacali. Let's just keep Jacali away from the catwoman, she thought to herself with a small sigh.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 31st, 2003, 03:36:06 AM
Jacali looked at Mylia with a sly grin. I heard that, but let's do. She told her telepathically and momentarily rubbed her throat.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 31st, 2003, 04:03:31 AM
Daiquiri looked the felinoid up and down. Aaron was a good looking man....why the need to jump in bed with a Cizerack? She had never understood the attraction.

She smiled almost apologetically to Dasquian, who was still frowning at his twin.

"I would find it terribly embarressing should a relative of mine sink so low."

Faith Lerf
Aug 31st, 2003, 08:00:41 AM
delete

Lady Mylia
Aug 31st, 2003, 08:08:23 AM
Mylia couldn't help but laughing. She quickly put her hnd over her mouth. "Sorry..." She mumbled, rather embarassed. She then turned back to Jacali with a grin.

FireKat
Sep 1st, 2003, 02:01:41 AM
If Firekat heard Daiq's jab, she didn't put on airs. She grinned widely at Williams' drink offer.

"Bujy me sssomethjing good, Wjilljiam. jI'll make jit worrrth jyourrr whjile."

She winked at him, tail brushing against Daiq as she did so. With Aaron in one arm's embrace, Firekat caught Dasquian in the other, drawing the twins close to her as she purred.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 1st, 2003, 05:18:25 AM
“That sounds nice, William.”

Hopefully drinks wouldn’t cause the situation to go further down hill. Suddenly realizing he had been pulled in by ‘FireKat’, Dasquian blinked. In the interest of not stirring up more trouble, perhaps it was best not to act too negative.

“It’s good to see that we can all get on, despite our differences,” he added diplomatically.

Lady Mylia
Sep 1st, 2003, 08:28:20 PM
Mylia glared over at FireKat. What gave her the right to threat these fine men like they were a piece of meat. Mylia wished she could speak her mind, but she knew that Master Dasquian would not approve, considering he was making attempts to keep the peace. She just sighed and rolled her eyes, trying not to focus on the catwoman.

William Belargic
Sep 1st, 2003, 10:38:16 PM
"Right... then..."

William was a little taken aback by FireKat's statement, and watched as she squeezed Aaron tighter and pulled Dasquian in closer. He got the feeling if she had things her way, she's have triplets for dinner... firguratively speaking.

Shaking the thought out of his mind for the time being, he got to ordering drinks from the bartender, getting something suitably fruity for the two ladies to his right, something a bit stronger for the blonde down on the far left (she looked like she could handle quite a bit), a rather firey drink for FireKat (it seemed only appropriate), and something strong for both Aaron and Dasquian (they looked like they could use something strong right about now)... and, of course, a large mug of grog for himself.

He lifted his mug up cheerfully, looking to his left and right.

"Bottoms up!"

With a wink and smile, he tilted his head back and took a long swig of his grog.

Lady Mylia
Sep 2nd, 2003, 04:42:38 AM
Mylia smiled and nodded to William. "Thank you." She said before taking a sip of it. She looked at it, disapprovingly. She looked at it and then to Jacali. If the night keeps going like this, I might need something a little stronger. She continued taking sips of her drink while the others drank as well.

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 2nd, 2003, 04:50:11 AM
Jacali stifled a giggle, remembering how much trouble she had gotten into before as she took a drink.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Sep 3rd, 2003, 04:25:18 AM
Daiquiri squelched the quick flare of anger that rose inside at the deliberate physical insult of the Ciz. Any other time, she would have gladly taken a blade and bobbed the kitty's tail but not here.

Smiling stiffly, she moved her leg away.

"I do hope shes had a flea bath recently."

FireKat
Sep 3rd, 2003, 10:37:10 PM
As Firekat gulped her fierce drink down, her ears twitched. This time, she definitely heard Daiquiri's sniping remark. She drained her beverage to the dregs, and leaned back to deposit the empty glass on the bar counter. When done, she returned her hands to their former positions, resting on each of the Belargic twins far shoulders.

"jYou rrrealljy ssshouldn't be talkjing about bathsss, Forrda."

She smiled insincerely behind her mask, and tapped her sensitive feline nose.

"jI could smell jyourrr ssstjink beforrre jyou even arrrrrrjived."

She grimaced comedically, embracing the twins closer.

Lady Mylia
Sep 4th, 2003, 04:53:18 AM
Mylia shook her head, the insults were flying and she wished they would stop, she could tell it was making everyone uncomfortable. She looked to the hooded woman and began asking her questions, hoping to pull her attention away for the kat woman. "So.... ummm... what brings you here? I've never seen you around, so I assume that you are new to this place?" She asked, referring to the GJO.

Aaron Belargic
Sep 7th, 2003, 06:21:37 AM
“Oookay, let’s not start another fight,” Aaron said, hoping that this blonde woman wouldn’t end up falling victim to Firekat, who already had quite an impressive number of barroom brawls under her belt.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Sep 7th, 2003, 07:10:46 AM
It went against her grain to back down, but for once she had to agree with a Jedi. If she pushed more, then the small 'cover' she had would be blown.

"Youre right, absolutely. My apologies, Firekat."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 7th, 2003, 02:32:43 PM
Dasquian smiled edgily. It looked like nothing was going to happen, but then you never could tell with FireKat around, after all. He looked to Daiquiri and for the first time wondered who she was…

Lady Mylia
Sep 7th, 2003, 08:52:24 PM
Mylia cleared her throat and decided to re-ask her previous question, this time to hopefully start up some converstation about this uncomfortable silence. "So, what brings you here? I've never seen you around, I assume that you are new to the GJO?"

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Sep 7th, 2003, 10:51:16 PM
She ignored the girl speaking to her...that one was nothing in the scheme of her plans. Again, she looked up at Dasquian and allowed another small smile to bloom.

"As I said before, my friends were right. They'll be terribly disappointed when they hear there are three brothers."

Daiquiri rose from her seat and moved between the uneasy gathering.

"Thank you for letting me 'gawk', Master Jedi but if you'll excuse me, I'll take my leave."

Lady Mylia
Sep 8th, 2003, 07:46:53 PM
Mylia rolled her eyes as the woman ignored her question for the second time. She looked to Jacali. "Some people, I swear." Blocking her thoughts from all the others expect for Jacali, like her Master had taught her. After the woman took her leave she spoke to the other. "Well, wasn't that quite interesting...."

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 8th, 2003, 09:11:07 PM
Indeed, my friend... Her thoughts were blocked as well, except to her roommate. She sighed and watched how her Master was handling the situation.

FireKat
Sep 9th, 2003, 12:25:47 AM
"Huh?"

Firekat blinked at the woman. She certainly never expected that to happen. Usually, such encounters escalated until the huntress decided to pummel her opponent's face in. Instead...the crisis evaporated.

"Haha!"

Smirking triumphantly, Firekat ran her hands through Aaron and Dasquian's hair, keeping her close & personal embrace on the twins.

"Good thjing ssshe knowsss when to qujit. Ssshe could plajinljy sssee that Fjirrrekat jisss morrre than a match forrr herrr."

She eyed William as she gloated.

"Whjy don't jyou come sssjit wjith me too? A wjinnerrr dessserrrvesss companjy!"

William Belargic
Sep 9th, 2003, 06:40:13 PM
His mug was halfway to his lips when FireKat made her invitation. He smiled at her.

"Well, looks to me like you have your hands quite full at the mo--" He didn't have a chance to finish as she released Aarons hair and grabbed Will by the arm, forcibly pulling him in and plopping him on her lap. He blinked, not sure what had just happened... aside from his grog being spilled across the counter.

FireKat was smiling from ear to ear, somewhat hungrily. "Nonsssenssse! Therrre'sss plentjy of rrroom jin MjY handsss!"

All he could do was smile at her as he was suddenly sandwiched in between Aaron, Dasquian, FireKat, and the counter, with no where to go. Well, her lap was comfortable... now, if she would just stop squeezing them all in that spectacularly strong grip of hers.

Lady Mylia
Sep 9th, 2003, 07:27:22 PM
Mylia looked to Jacali and rolled her eyes. She continued blocking her thought. She could atleast share some of them, couldn't she?" She laughed slightly and looked back to the group.

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 10th, 2003, 03:46:40 AM
Jacali had found the entire situation quiite amusing. Wondering, if Aaron had really done something with the catwoman.

She smiled towards her friend. Yeah, but I don't think you'll get that far with her. What's so hot about her anyway? It must be the fur....has to be... Her thought was guarded.

Lady Mylia
Sep 10th, 2003, 04:15:42 AM
Mylia laughed again. This time she just shoke her head. "Let's have a little fun...." "I know that you like your trophies here, but seeing that you have two blondes that are exactly alike, why not share one?" She laughed again and winked at Aaron.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 10th, 2003, 08:16:51 AM
Dasquian attempted to give Daiquiri a little wave but found his arms trapped at his sides by FireKat.

“Good bye!” he called out, his words vanishing midway through as his stomach was squeezed suddenly, causing him to almost double over onto William.

“This really isn’t comfortable,” he wheezed, “Could you… let go?”

Aaron Belargic
Sep 10th, 2003, 08:17:53 AM
Aaron looked at Mylia then at FireKat then finally Dasquian. This was certainly odd. It was like FireKat was collecting Belargics and she had the full set now. He didn’t think she would be too happy about giving one away!

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Sep 10th, 2003, 09:39:17 PM
Turning before she stepped outside the bar and grill, Daiquiri caught Dasquian's wave and smiled back at the Jedi.

"I have the feeling we'll meet again...soon. Goodnight."

imported_Jacali Danner
Sep 13th, 2003, 04:48:42 AM
Leaving seemed like a very good idea to Jacali as she too, stood. "Well, I'm outta here." She told them. "Seems you guys have enough on your hands. G'night, Master, Aaron...Will." She looked at her roommate. "I'll see you back at our quarters."

She bowed once, before she turned and began to walk away.

Lady Mylia
Sep 13th, 2003, 09:30:09 AM
Mylia looked surprised by Jacali's leave, but waved anyway. "Bye, see you later." She looked back to the others and shrugged.

William Belargic
Sep 15th, 2003, 04:09:15 PM
William managed to pop a hand out, yet his arm was still pinned. In a somewhat commical way, thugh it wasn't meant to be commical, his hand waved at the wrist first at the blonde lady and then at Jacali.

"Bye bye. See you..." FireKat happen to squeeze him at that moment, happy to have all three, and his last word came out in a tiny wheeze, "...later."

FireKat
Sep 15th, 2003, 05:29:36 PM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
Dasquian attempted to give Daiquiri a little wave but found his arms trapped at his sides by FireKat.

“Good bye!” he called out, his words vanishing midway through as his stomach was squeezed suddenly, causing him to almost double over onto William.

“This really isn’t comfortable,” he wheezed, “Could you… let go?”

Laughing, Firekat ran her rough tongue up the side of his face.

"Plajyjing harrrd to get? How quajint."

She ran her tongue over her lips as she played with William's hair.

"Fjirrrekat hasss anotherrr game to plajy. And the bessst parrrt jisss, we can all plajy!"

Firekat's tail snaked around Aaron's midsection, as she leaned the three Belargics in, close enough for her to whisper what she wanted.

Lady Mylia
Sep 15th, 2003, 05:38:00 PM
Mylia raised her eye at this display, only wishing she didn't know what the FireKat was suggesting. She sighed and looked away as she spoke to them.

William Belargic
Sep 15th, 2003, 06:07:25 PM
William strained to listen and nearly lost his eyeballs when he heard what it was FireKat had to say. He blushed a healthy shade of lobster-red and squirmed in her lap.

"Uh... er... um... surely you... jest?"

He was at a loss for words as his mind began to furiously think up of a plan of action... or rather escape.

Lady Mylia
Sep 15th, 2003, 08:38:48 PM
Mylia glared over at FireKat with all the Belargic's and got really annoyed. She looked at ther glass, almost full, she had only drank a sip or two. She picked the cup up put it to her mouth and turned it over, chugging the whole thing. Not very lady like, she knew. But at the moment she didn't care. After it hit her stomach she moaned and began to breath very heavily. No alcoholic drink had ever had this reaction on her. She looked at the cup and began to get worried. "William.." Heavy breathing "... what drink did you get me to drink?"

Aaron Belargic
Sep 16th, 2003, 11:55:05 AM
Aaron, unlike his brother, had turned extremely pale and looked as though he might vomit if squeezed for much longer.

“…help.”

William Belargic
Sep 16th, 2003, 04:06:24 PM
William blinked, and half-turned his head, not being able to turn it all the way. But he'd heard the question.

"Nar Shada Sunset."

He winced as he realized she'd drunk it all in one gulp.

"Uh... it's a fruity drink, but it's got a hidden punch to it." He got a sheepish look on his face. "Sorry, I should have warned you."

He was able to finally turn his head a little more and noticed Mylia looked a wee bit green. He was suddenly concerned.

"Are you ok?"

He was trying now to squirm out of FireKat's grasp, accidently elbowing Aaron as he tried to squeeze through.

Lady Mylia
Sep 16th, 2003, 08:10:06 PM
Mylia nodded and put her hand on the bar, holding herself steady. "What fruit?" She managed to ask. Mylia was allergic to some fruit and she was hoping that this drink didn't contain of them.

James Prent
Sep 22nd, 2003, 01:20:28 AM
James walked into the bar and grill after a long training session, her padawan tunic still slightly sweaty from running. She beelined for the bar and a glass of water, belatedly taking in the scene just behind her.

Seeing Taataani dressed up like it was a costume party did nothing to improve her mood, which nosedived like a speeder with no engines. A blonde padawan she'd never spoken to before was leaning heavily against the bar while the three Belargic twins -

Wait, three?! No, time to sort that out later. James ignored Taa, and put her hand lightly on Mylia's shoulder. "Are you alright?"

Lady Mylia
Sep 22nd, 2003, 04:09:49 AM
Mylia shook her head. "No... I-I think I drank something I'm allergic too." She words were unstable and barely audible. She was not only breathing heavily but getting shakey as well.

William Belargic
Sep 22nd, 2003, 11:49:59 AM
William answered Mylia's question, somehow having gotten an arm free, and trying to free the other from FireKat's grip. His shoulder was starting to ache slightly.

"The main... fruit... is Namana."

He was grateful someone else had shown up to tend to Mylia, who at this point was looking possitively green.

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 22nd, 2003, 12:06:28 PM
Dasquian wriggled his way free of Taataani’s grip, sharing a glare between William and the Cizerack.

“Allergic to namana?”

Internally, the Knight groaned. It seemed all of his Padawan’s had a deadly reaction to something or other.

“Do you need to go the med ward?”

James Prent
Sep 22nd, 2003, 12:36:01 PM
James gulped down her water, coughed, and took Mylia's elbow, grateful that the girl was only a little bit taller than she was. "I'll take her!" Don't look at me, Taa, please...I'm not here...

Aaron looked positively squeamish, and Dasquian almost protested James assisting the padawan. All three variations of Belargic looked completely uncomfortable and dying to get out of their situation. Bugger that. They all appeared to be grown men, it was their own fault if they couldn't act like it.

James supported Mylia with her arm, ready to help her away from the support of the bar.

William Belargic
Sep 22nd, 2003, 01:08:34 PM
Now that Dasquian had somehow wriggled free, there was an opening for Will to escape as well. Now with the gap, Will's pinned arm was freed, and using both arms, he vaulted himself over the bar, startling the bartender.

"Sorry, sorry."

He smiled at FireKat, a mixture of apology and relief.

"Very nice to have met you. Perhaps we'll meet again."

Hopefully not he thought to himself.

He quickly made his way around the bar to the opening, and went to stand beside Dasquian.

"It is my fault she's like this. I should have made sure the drink would be alright and not assumed. I should be the one to take her to the med bay." His thought stopped short. "Though, uh, I don't know the way."

Lady Mylia
Sep 22nd, 2003, 01:10:32 PM
Mylia nodded. "I've had this happen before, it's not too big deal. I just get extremely sick. It used to be much worse, I began to shake uncontrollably even more so than now. Once I even had a seizure, but that has only happened once." She said very slowly, trying to keep her breathe. "I just need to lie down somewhere." She managed to get out.

Aaron Belargic
Sep 22nd, 2003, 01:40:30 PM
The sudden group movement of both his brothers gave Aaron the ability to slip free too; leaving one disgruntled Cizerack Belargic-less. He hid a grin as he stumbled a few steps away before catching himself and acting as though the mishap had never happened. Phew.

James Prent
Sep 23rd, 2003, 03:02:08 PM
James helped Mylia away from the bar, "M'name is James, by the way. And you are..?" She shooed the dark haired duplicate away. "I'll just take you to your room so you can lie down."

Don't look over here, Taa...stay there... The two women made for the door too slowly for James' tastes.

William Belargic
Sep 23rd, 2003, 06:39:42 PM
Will stepped back away from the pair and shooing hand, watching them make for the door. He placed both fists on his hips, speaking to no one in particular.

"Nice to have met you too."

He turned back to look at Dasquian and Aaron, the former looking baffled at James hastey departure with Mylia, and the latter looking extatic he was at long last free of the mighty Cizerack hold.

Lady Mylia
Sep 23rd, 2003, 07:02:50 PM
"Mylia, nice to meet you." She got out as the walked out the door. "And thanks, I'm on the third floor. Room 3-21." Mylia didn't remember much of the walk, just that she kept trying to keep from throwing up. They finally made it up the elevator and to her room and she manged to pull the key card out of her pouch and handed it to James.

FireKat
Sep 23rd, 2003, 07:23:50 PM
If Firekat noticed James, she didn't let it sour her mood. No, she was beaming, now that the unwanted competition was gone.

"Now...wherrre werrre we?"

She calls out to the three Belargics, grinning toothily.