PDA

View Full Version : Aggressive Negotiations (Kanji)

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2003, 08:57:42 AM
Dasquian sat waiting outside of the Jedi compound in a quiet area, awaiting the arrival of his Draconian Padawan. Today would be an important lesson, but he was still not quite sure how he was going to teach it. It made him chuckle, and he thought on possible strategies as he waited for Kanji.

imported_Kanji
Aug 17th, 2003, 03:57:16 PM
"Inssstructor?"

Luke Skywalker, or someone who resembled the Jedi stepped through one of the doors. One could've been fooled that he was the real deal; the deceased Jedi who defeated Darth Vader so many years ago, but.. He was bald and had striking blue eyes.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 18th, 2003, 10:35:54 AM
Dasquian’s eyes widened. By the Force, if that wasn’t his old Masters Padawan Luke Skywalker it was a darned good imitation of him. He rose up to his face, staring incredulously at the man who stood before him. It looked like Skywalker, that was certain, but it felt like…

“Kanji?”

imported_Kanji
Aug 18th, 2003, 12:23:55 PM
Skywalker's face broke out in a small grin, "Aye, Inssstructor."

He stuck a thumb back around the corner, "The door was too ssssmall for me, had to ssssshape down into a sssmall form or go back to another entrance…” Kanji took a few steps back and released the physical illusion, Skywalker’s form shifting and twisting until the dragon-kind stood in the aftermath. “My ssshifting isssn’t perfected by far, but by your expression, inssstructor, it was pretty believeable?”

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 18th, 2003, 12:41:36 PM
“It was indeed, Kanji,” Dasquian said with an appraising smile.

“… I’ve lost my train of thought now,” he chuckled, “That gave me quite a shock!”

imported_Kanji
Aug 18th, 2003, 02:58:39 PM
Kanji scratched behind his ear, chuckling. "I apologize, Inssstructor, Sssir Ssskywalker was the closssesst visssual reference I found.."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 23rd, 2003, 06:22:52 AM
Dasquian nodded, still smiling some what giddily.”

“Well then… we’re going to practice combat today, Kanji. Would you prefer to do so in this form or that other?”

imported_Kanji
Aug 23rd, 2003, 06:51:02 AM
Kanji's shoulders shrugged, "I would prefer in thissss ssstate, although, if the need arissssesss, I will sssshift into another humansss sssshape ssssince Ssssir Ssskywalker disssturbed you ssssuch."

He retreated a few more steps, lowering to a crouch with one talon planted on the ground before him for stabilization, "I presssume that the combat training will involve lightsssabersss? A problem arisssessss, I have no sssssuch weapon to combat the 'ssssaber.."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 26th, 2003, 04:13:03 AM
“I think it would be best you learn in whatever form you take the most often,” Dasquian replied diplomatically.

“And if you do not yet have a saber, I would suggest that a task for the future is to make one… however, I do see some impracticalities with your using one, what with you being so large.”

imported_Kanji
Aug 26th, 2003, 05:16:01 AM
"Aye, Insssstructor, the traditional sssaber hiltssss are much too miniture for me of weild without inflicting bodily harm, but...." He rubbed his chin in thought, "... A sssolution isss presssient. If I could hunt up the sssscematicsss and maximum componentsss sssize availiable.. a dai-katana or glaive sssaber could be possssibily better sssssuited for myself."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 30th, 2003, 04:31:29 AM
“That would certainly be a sight,” Dasquian replied, picturing the gargantuan weapon in his mind.

“If you think it would be possible, then I would be glad to help scavenging parts… however as we are here, we may as well practice some combat techniques – although I’m not sure how I’m going to teach you…”

imported_Kanji
Aug 30th, 2003, 06:24:35 AM
"Bokken," Kanji replied, "If the lightssssaberssss are not of usssse, then usssse what is given to ye'," He glanced about the area, examining the trees and foliage, "It will not be a problem to craft a wooden ssssword from thissss area.."

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 1st, 2003, 04:57:57 AM
“That being said, Kanji, your size will make it difficult for me to teach you hand-to-hand combat. I can run through kata’s with you, showing you what to do, but hands on experience will be hard to supply and indeed find.”

imported_Kanji
Sep 2nd, 2003, 06:01:16 PM
"Then it will be required that I asssssume a much sssssmaller physique for your convinence," Kanji followed, steepling his talons in thought. His mind raced through possible forms, referenceing height and weight possibilites, strength, etc. After a moment or two, he relaxed and tilted his snout to the sky.

Instantly as his eyes closed, his body shimmered and rippled down to a more human form. Kanji shifted in his new visage, adjusting a brown vest and rimmed glasses upon his nose. (http://www.konami-europe.com/silenthill3/site/src/gallery/dm_sleeping_guy_03.jpg).

"Will thisss sssuffice?"

Dasquian Belargic
Sep 5th, 2003, 09:21:52 AM
The Knight gave a curt nod.

“I apologize that you have to train like this, however I don’t believe we’re equipped to train large species.

Anyway, Before we begin, do you have any past experience in combat, and do you do any sort of regular exercise or work out?”

imported_Kanji
Sep 5th, 2003, 02:40:23 PM
Kanji shook his head, crossing his arms over his chest. "It's been far too long since I ever had the use to fight, the exercises and techniques have left my memory," He shifted onto his left side, "Only thing I can recall pointly issss the ssstreaches..."