PDA

View Full Version : Time for a little bubbly (open)

Time
Aug 15th, 2003, 05:04:43 PM
After a brief arguement at the door with a guard over Tyme's blaster, Tyme had walked into the bar weaponless. The way he saw it, a giant guard with the ability to snap him in two was good enough reason to give it up.

Tyme made his way to the front of the bar. He took a seat on a stool and ordered himself a drink, he had a hell of a day and wanted a way to relax, and this was definately going to relax him. As long as things stayed normal.

He sipped on his drink, he had turned around and rested his back against the bar, and overlooked the bar.

Faith Lerf
Aug 15th, 2003, 06:11:16 PM
Faith entered the bar, following behind the man who dropped his pouch. She was at a fast walk, waving his credit pouch at him, trying to get his attention. "Sir, sir. This is yours. Sir!" Faith walked up to the bar next to him.

Time
Aug 15th, 2003, 10:21:15 PM
Tyme turned his head to see a girl, waving a credit pouch..... his credit pouch! Suprise swept over him.

"Hey! That's mine alright." Tyme took it in his hands and counted the credits inside. "And that's all of it." He shook his head and looked back up to the girl. "Wow, i can't thank you enough. Here, sit down, let me buy ya something to drink."

It was the least he could do for such a nice gesture.

Faith Lerf
Aug 18th, 2003, 07:56:38 PM
Faith blushed slightly. "It's no bid deal, I just knew how it sucks to lose credits." Faith took a seat and smiled. "Thanks, that'd be nice." She held out her hand. "Faith Lerf."

Time
Aug 18th, 2003, 08:16:20 PM
Tyme took her hand gently in his. "Tyme Odin." He nodded his head to the barkeep and two drinks came to them.

"So what are you up to on a night like this, besides saving people from being broke." He smiled as he asked Faith.

Faith Lerf
Aug 18th, 2003, 08:27:57 PM
"It's a pleasure to meet you. Actually, I was on my way to the Grounds when I saw you and noticed your pouch falling out of your tunic. I figured you might need it, so I ran after you."

Time
Aug 18th, 2003, 09:28:38 PM
Tyme smiled. "Well you were certianly right, i did need it, He said. "And i really appriciate you running in here after me." He turned and took a sip of his drink.

"So you were on the way to the Grounds huh? What do you do there?"

Faith Lerf
Aug 19th, 2003, 04:54:36 AM
[b]Faith shrugged.[/i] "A lot, I live there. I take classes at the Academy, I meditate in the gardens, I go to the Archives and such. Have you been to the Grounds?"

Time
Aug 19th, 2003, 09:09:11 AM
"Yes actually, i do." Tyme replied. "I live there as well, of couse i just moved in a few days ago." Tyme shook his head. "Never thought i would be here but yet, here i am." He said, taking a drink and looking in front of him.

He looked back to Faith. "How long have you been there?"

Faith Lerf
Aug 19th, 2003, 03:23:35 PM
Faith picked up her drink and began sipping it as Tyme spoke. "I've been here for a while now, a month or two."

Time
Aug 20th, 2003, 04:14:47 PM
A month or two? Tyme had been here for only a few days and it felt like a month or two. This kind of lifestyle was not what he was acustomed to.

"Have you learned anything, like, how to use the Force yet?" Tyme was always fasinated at the ability to use such a power.

Faith Lerf
Aug 20th, 2003, 05:47:37 PM
"Well, very little. Right now I am in Jedi training classes, I won't get a Master til I'm out of the classes, right now I'm just learning history and stuff."

Time
Aug 20th, 2003, 10:24:24 PM
"Classes? Hey, i'm in some classes too." Tyme said, excitement in his voice. "I'm in Group B, it's kinda a dead group though, kinda quiet types in there."

"What group are you in?" He asked.

Faith Lerf
Aug 21st, 2003, 04:52:05 AM
"I'm in C. It's very fascinating, my class is. Not to bad."

Time
Aug 21st, 2003, 01:14:41 PM
Seeing how that would be Tyme's next class he figured he would ask.

"What do you guys learn in there?"

Faith Lerf
Aug 21st, 2003, 01:20:28 PM
"The History of the Jedi. It's very informitive. It gives us a background and everything we'd ever need to know about the past Jedi."

Time
Aug 21st, 2003, 01:44:02 PM
Tyme wasn't sure of how the history of the Jedi went. Sure he had heard all about the Rebellion and such, but that was ages ago.

"How long is the Jedi history? I heard they have been around for thousands of years."

Faith Lerf
Aug 21st, 2003, 09:48:08 PM
Faith nodded. "Oh yes, for thousands and thousands of years. It's a long history, but very informitive."

Time
Aug 22nd, 2003, 11:42:16 AM
"Have you learned about any of the more legedary Jedi?" Tyme asked, curious about some of their past feats.

Inu
Aug 22nd, 2003, 11:50:57 AM
"Not a one..."

The grumbling voice belongs to Inu, who has just handed in his katana and taken a seat a few stools down. He rubs his tired eyes as the bartender slides him an empty glass.

"We're not at the New Republic yet...still talkin' the creation of Sith and Jedi and whatnot...the teacher thinks I'm gonna go nuts every time he mentions darksiders..." Inu stops the skidding glass. "Just...some milk..."

The bartender goes to fetch the order as Inu looks to the other two.

"Faith, if memory serves...and...?"

Time
Aug 22nd, 2003, 01:02:04 PM
"Tyme", he said nodding. "And you are?"

Faith Lerf
Aug 22nd, 2003, 09:43:35 PM
Faith nodded to Inu and laughed a little at his comment. "No, nothing like that yet. Still the boring stuff." She smiled. "It's good to see you again, Inu."

Inu
Aug 22nd, 2003, 09:59:58 PM
"Pleasure meeting the both of you here," he says, greeting them with a single sentence. "I take it we're discussing Padawan classes?"

Faith Lerf
Aug 22nd, 2003, 10:05:05 PM
Faith nodded. "Yeah, we were just filling the other in about the classes."

Time
Aug 23rd, 2003, 07:58:18 AM
"Yeah, and so far i already like the sounds of other classes opposed to mine." He said, taking a drink. "I dunno about you guys but i'm havin' a rough time learning all of this stuff." He said, shaking his head.

Faith Lerf
Aug 23rd, 2003, 09:24:58 AM
"What is it you are learning again? I think I missed that part."

Time
Aug 24th, 2003, 12:41:51 AM
"Control," Tyme said with a smirk. "Medidtation type stuff, 'reaching out' to the Force. I'm not too sure how it works yet." He shook his head. "I can't really control when i can or cannot feel the Force, i think that's what they are trying to help us on.

Inu
Aug 24th, 2003, 05:15:19 PM
"So you're learning just to access the Force, or are you learning to sense things with the Force?"

Time
Aug 24th, 2003, 07:26:22 PM
"Both, i think." Tyme said, taking a drink. "And it's pretty stressful, mentally that is."

Faith Lerf
Aug 25th, 2003, 01:12:42 PM
Faith shrugged. "I assume it'd have to be. We aren't learning any of that stuff yet."

Inu
Aug 25th, 2003, 05:52:51 PM
"Force Sense is probably the most useful basic skill there is, especially if you need to find someone quickly. I dare say your class is more useful than ours, Tyme."

Faith Lerf
Aug 25th, 2003, 07:28:48 PM
[b]Faith smiled and nodded.[/i] "Yes, it's more useful for basic skills. But everyone has to start somewhere."

Time
Aug 25th, 2003, 08:02:53 PM
"Some people say that i used some basic skills without knowing." Tyme started, taking a drink. "When i was a pilot back in Nar Shaddaa some of my 'impossible' techniques were considered.... well.... impossible!" He shook his head, cup in hand. "Or at least i think i may have tapped into the Force, can't be too sure."

Inu
Aug 25th, 2003, 08:28:38 PM
"The Force is an ally to its wielder; if will help if called upon, and will always assist its user if needed. There is no doubt that your feats were displays of the Force at work."

Looking to Faith, he addresses her comment. As he's speaking the bartender delivers a full gallon of milk. Inu won't drink it all; what's left will go home to his children.

"Basic skills, though they be the foundations of our training, must not be overlooked by any means. It doesn't matter that you can levitate Star Destroyers if you can't sense an stab in the back coming. Force Sense has saved my life many a time; no doubt it will do the same for you two."

Time
Aug 25th, 2003, 08:33:57 PM
Tyme nodded as he listend to Inu. He knew what he was talking about, or at least sounded like he knew. Tyme wanted to know more but he would save it for another time. He wanted to get to know his two new aquaitences a little better.

"Well i sure hope it does." He said smiling. "I hope it helps me find out who lifted my ship too!"

He took another drink and shook his head. "Ah well. So where in the galaxy are you two from?"

Faith Lerf
Aug 26th, 2003, 03:33:35 PM
Faith shrugged. "I don't really remember, but I've been lots of places."

Inu
Aug 26th, 2003, 04:16:24 PM
"Corelllia," Inu answers. "Lived there with my family before I came here."

Time
Aug 26th, 2003, 05:26:16 PM
Tyme looked over at Inu. "Hmm, alot of people here at the Order seem to be from there." He sratched his head. "Maybe's there's a connection." He laughed and took a drink.

Tyme turned his attention to Faith. "So you don't know where your from huh? I know what ya mean, i really don't know either."

Faith Lerf
Aug 27th, 2003, 12:09:38 PM
Faith smiled. "I left when I was to young to remember."

Inu
Aug 28th, 2003, 05:25:53 PM
Inu decides not to explain why it is he declares Corellia as his point of origin, instead pouring himself some of the milk.

"So, Faith, I take it you moved alot as a kid? What places did you see?"

Faith Lerf
Aug 28th, 2003, 07:06:11 PM
Faith nodded with a sad smile. "I have been lots of places. Naboo, Corellia, Corusant and a lot of other systems. I went whereever I had the money to do, but ever since I arrived here, I've felt this is the place for me." Faith smiled thinking of Natia and how she recently found her and River. Oh, River. She smiled just thinking of them both.

Inu
Aug 29th, 2003, 05:37:22 PM
Inu "hmph"s to himself, staring down the bottom of his glass. A place just right, she said. Inu hasn't had a place for himself for years now. No place he really belongs, though his family certainly helps to alleviate this alienation he feels. He didn't feel right at TSO, and he doesn't feel right here.

"Good for you..." he mumbles at last.

Time
Aug 29th, 2003, 08:44:17 PM
Tyme nodded as Faith listed off her visted systems. He himself had been to all of them, he had traveled so much in his 10+ years as a pilot.

"Good indeed," Tyme replied to Inu's comment, "it's hard to find a place to stay for good."

Faith Lerf
Aug 29th, 2003, 09:54:57 PM
Faith nodded and smiled. "My sister helped me. If it wasn't for her then I'd never be here." Faith looked to both Inu and Tyme. Her smiled brightened as she thought of her current situation. How could she not help but smile. "Finding a place is the easy part, making it good takes a little more effort."

Inu
Aug 30th, 2003, 07:51:47 PM
Is it that Inu hasn't been making the effort to turn GJO into his home? They may not have allowed him to live in their dormitories, but they did give him a place to live, and have allowed him to attend their initiate classes. Perhaps he's been focused wrongly...it shows he has much to learn.

"Wisdom comes from odd places..." he mutters, draining his glass and refilling it.

Faith Lerf
Aug 30th, 2003, 09:00:28 PM
Faith gave him a funny look. "Why do you say that?"

Inu
Aug 30th, 2003, 09:37:01 PM
"Because I have learned the most useful lessons of my life at unexpected places, at unexpected times, and from unexpected people, just when I need it the most."

Faith Lerf
Aug 30th, 2003, 09:59:42 PM
Faith nodded with a smile. "It always seems to happen like that, doesn't it?"