PDA

View Full Version : A post from Vega for Hera

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 15th, 2003, 01:17:26 PM
Jenny came up with this idea and I told her that Id c/p it for her here :)

What-ho Hera. I come baring ideas

What would you say to having another member here? Oh I know what you’d say – “What use will this scoundrel be to me! Another layabout to drain my resources! Another rookie looking for a break!”

Ah, but how wrong you would be! What I’m offering you is a fine, grade-A piece of man-meat, one capable of killing a Sith Lord. Or at least, pretending he has.

Jacob Nives – the artist formerly known as Vega Van-Derveld.

Vega stages his own death, using an elaborate plan which I haven’t yet finalized, and then assumes the background and identity of someone else. The Jedi believe he’s dead, and only a select few know otherwise.

Tada.

-takes a bow, accepts awards, and so forth-

imported_Cyrus Haman
Aug 15th, 2003, 10:35:40 PM
Wait...Jen-Jen's killing Vega?

Why?!?!

DarthHERA
Aug 18th, 2003, 09:53:32 PM
Originally posted by Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Vega stages his own death, using an elaborate plan which I haven’t yet finalized, and then assumes the background and identity of someone else. The Jedi believe he’s dead, and only a select few know otherwise.

Tada.

-takes a bow, accepts awards, and so forth-

Cyrus..you must read the fine print, grasshopper.

Tell Jenny thats fine by me, of course. I dont want to see "Vega" as such go dorment..he's a cool fellow. But Im happy to work with what she wants to do.

Anything else I need to know or do?

DarthHERA
Sep 9th, 2003, 06:37:39 PM
I need a little more information about this storyline, as it reflects to the new thread Sorsha has started in PGate.

Is Vega's motive for staging his death is to be free of Sorsha's control in his life.....? What is his standing with her etc etc, because this will have an influence regarding Hera's situation now that Jacob is a part of SFF.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Sep 9th, 2003, 08:33:34 PM
Mainly, he did it for Daiquiri and Katina. He doesnt want his family hurt by his actions and has somewhat come to realize that life has more to offer than just the constant hunt for power and riches.

He is rid of Sorsha now - Vicet (the demi-goddess Sorsha serves), released Vega herself but as a punishment, he now suffers from the Crinos thingy.

Literally, Vega is a part of SFF...since you gave it the thumbs up, but with Daiq bannished for now, she and Jacob wont be coming to 'Faene right now...

Does that help any?

DarthHERA
Sep 9th, 2003, 09:13:15 PM
Yes it does. thanks :)