PDA

View Full Version : Official vs. Non Official groups

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 12th, 2003, 03:59:45 PM
Official ruling by "the Staff"

For a group to lay claim to more than one planet (habitable or not) it must prove it has five (5) distinct RPers in the group.

A non-official group, or a group with less than 5 distinct RPers, can lay claim to only one planet.

imported_Marcus
Aug 12th, 2003, 05:44:32 PM
Suggestion -

a) Do a group audit, callout all groups to prove they have at least five seperate OOC members.

b) Call for each group to provide details about themselves, membership requirements, recruiting staus etc and forum details. Pin it somewhere where it can be read. It would help the Meras based groups gain and keep some sort of recognition.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 12th, 2003, 05:46:11 PM
Actually, Marcus -- I'm going to change something. Besides Trilith, The Lost Jedi also claims now, Eden -- which is the Garou homeworld. Just because it can be safe under our jurisdiction and whatnot.

:)

Charley
Aug 12th, 2003, 05:52:16 PM
Are there enough members in the Lost Jedi to make it official?

imported_Marcus
Aug 12th, 2003, 05:53:00 PM
Hmmmm?

Oh er.... yeah, suppose, if the other Garou are okay with that.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 12th, 2003, 05:54:12 PM
Yeah, we're okay with it Marcus (my Ciz character is the Senator of Eden so yeah, it's okay). :)

imported_Marcus
Aug 12th, 2003, 05:55:25 PM
Yes. Myself, Xaz, Helenias, Dae, Jeran, Natia, three others under recruitnemt,two others that dont wish for it to be known and at least two others I've forgotten. Yeah, we got enough. We're bigger than I think most would realise :D

Charley
Aug 12th, 2003, 05:57:15 PM
Seeing as the Garou haven't named themselves as an actual group and are instead a race, I guess I don't see a problem with it, unless shown otherwise.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 12th, 2003, 05:59:17 PM
It's not really your say anyway, Charley.

The Garou that are from Eden are all Dawnstriders anyway -- so yeah, it's okay seeing as though they asked to be let into the Dawnstrider family in the first place. Whatever happens to their homeworld isn't their say. That's why we have the whole government thing set up. Verse didn't want to do it, so no one had a problem with me doing it.

:)

Charley
Aug 12th, 2003, 06:44:38 PM
Originally posted by Xazor Elessar
It's not really your say anyway, Charley.

Seeing as it's a part of RP policy, it is definitely the staff's say. That's why I was asking.

Loki Ahmrah
Aug 12th, 2003, 07:07:29 PM
(Smell of wood burning) >_<

Xazor Elessar
Aug 12th, 2003, 08:40:02 PM
Originally posted by Agent Charley
Seeing as it's a part of RP policy, it is definitely the staff's say. That's why I was asking.

And you're not the only member of the staff. :)

Charley
Aug 12th, 2003, 08:44:51 PM
If the rest of the staff feels that my inquiries about such things are unnecessary or unwarranted, they certainly haven't made mention of it before.

In other words, I've inquired about such things to other groups about a billion times before I even asked you, so why would I procede here any differently?

Park Kraken
Aug 12th, 2003, 11:38:37 PM
That's fine with H.E.F.. We only have three members, and we only claim one planet.

Silus Xilarian
Aug 14th, 2003, 03:31:04 AM
Hapes Consortium = 63 planets IIRC...

And I'll start getting info up for the Krath soon.

Pierce Tondry
Aug 14th, 2003, 04:41:42 AM
I believe RP plans are in the works to resolve the aforementioned conflict regarding Hapes.

And it has 64 worlds, IIRC.

Charley
Aug 14th, 2003, 09:06:02 AM
And you have five unique members?

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 14th, 2003, 11:48:44 AM
They're not official. So the planets aren't really theirs, just Chiss planets in general.

Ryan Pode
Aug 14th, 2003, 12:35:10 PM
They only own Csillia but will protect any planet on that list.

imported_STELA'SHLIT'NURUODO
Aug 14th, 2003, 12:40:16 PM
Yes Csilla is the only planet We own as a group. Those are the Planets in Chiss space which i am aware of. I am still missing 9 planets But I will find there names. As far as members I had 5 when I began constructing the group, but 3 have been inactive so I am working on new members at this time. I have 4 active now and shold have the 5 I need soon

Hares'Duru'Nurudo
Aug 14th, 2003, 01:33:44 PM
May I be your fifth member?

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 14th, 2003, 03:13:15 PM
I have culled some of the irrelevent comments from Sorsha's thread and placed them here.

Park Kraken
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:03:10 PM
The Invasion of Hapes thread has stalled since I last posted in it. But that is supposed to be the background of where the H.E.F. Empire comes from. Hapes is conquered by a group, and the Hapan Expeditionary Fleet, scouting away from the Hapan Cluster, conquers a world, and sets up a New Hapan Empire.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:20:24 PM
ah. ah ha.

imported_STELA'SHLIT'NURUODO
Aug 15th, 2003, 02:13:52 AM
Thank you
I beleave this is a better place for them.

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Aug 15th, 2003, 01:53:19 PM
I am not an official group, but would just like to say that Nehantish is my planet, and ain't nobody else can lay claim to it under any circumstances, or I will bore you to tears with irrelevant details and information about every aspest of the place until you no longer want it.

And I'll do it, too.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 15th, 2003, 01:57:48 PM
Yes, Fascinataru and Hallaera are mine planets. They aren't real, but they're mine *shakefist*

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 15th, 2003, 02:26:40 PM
AYE

listen to j'ktal, he be tellin the truth, that'un

Pierce Tondry
Aug 15th, 2003, 02:41:13 PM
Originally posted by Admiral Kraken
The Invasion of Hapes thread has stalled since I last posted in it. But that is supposed to be the background of where the H.E.F. Empire comes from. Hapes is conquered by a group, and the Hapan Expeditionary Fleet, scouting away from the Hapan Cluster, conquers a world, and sets up a New Hapan Empire.

Our apologies on this. I've been waiting to post until Taylor has had a chance, but he's been busy with RL stuff and hasn't been able to RP much this week. I won't let the thread fall off the map, though, you can count on that.

PS: *Plants flag of conquest on Nehantish soil.* ;)

Charley
Aug 15th, 2003, 02:54:10 PM
My Unofficial holdings:

Prent Enterprises, Inc. (Sanis) - Kessel

Mandalorians (Mandalore Aexar) - Onderon (I think)

House Van Derveld (Marco, Diego, Elena, Gia, Nzambi, and possibly S'Ilancy) - Figaro Favoura VII (Schwartzweld)

The Galactic Empire (Schreiger) - Naboo

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 15th, 2003, 04:54:06 PM
The Mandalorians own nothing. :mneh Anyway they were on the moon, Dxun. Ravaged by savage beasts. I'm sure you're actually all dead. ;)

Kuklos Ataxia (Circle of Disorder) with five distinct members (Gav Mortis, Lilaena De'Ville, Silus Xilarian, Taylor Millard, and Garrett Blade) although it has yet to be RPed out, will soon lay claim to Onderon and its moon Dxun.

Charley
Aug 15th, 2003, 04:55:10 PM
We really need to talk then, as it seems we're on completely different pages.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 15th, 2003, 04:57:09 PM
Hey you were the one riding in on my coattails. Please do in my study then ok?

Charley
Aug 15th, 2003, 05:19:17 PM
I did. Waiting on you.

Telan Desaria
Aug 18th, 2003, 05:16:16 PM
Galactic Empire

Membership ranks

Telan Desaria
Leon Degrelle
Ryan Pode
Admiral Kracken
Commander Jarek Tchort
Titus
Serena Laran
Dr. Lenux Yamato
Vynn Frost
Aegis du'Caat
Teleran Balades

these are all active except for Yamato who is AWOL...and Lileana gave me permission to NPC Admiral Laran - this does not include those currently under admittance review.

Naj Arilov
Aug 18th, 2003, 06:56:33 PM
Krath's Holding
Koros Major

Cabal's holding
Kirrek

SAURRON
Aug 25th, 2003, 05:59:34 PM
The Coven/Shrine- Planet Tinn VI, and its orbiting moon of Echnos. Planet Roon

DarthHERA
Aug 25th, 2003, 07:26:47 PM
Is this an "Official Group" audit thread, or is it still just a planet ownership thread? I ask because I dont know what/whether I need to post.