PDA

View Full Version : Twilight...(Ailla, Closed)

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Aug 14th, 2003, 02:07:16 AM
Sitting behind his desk that was lavishly furnished with all of his little knich knacks that he had collected over the years, Ambrose studied his spells that he already knew. Ambrose was always with the force, the force was always around the Dark Knight, whatever he may be doing. This night, he had got a familiar feeling of a presence that he had not felt in a long time. It was of a female.

Ambrose had only met Ailla once before, but that was enough for him to know what she was all about. He could tell that she had been raised around money, and knew no other way. So he would treat her no differently than she would be treated on her home planet. Whatever it may be. Ambrose had grown to love the mortal woman, though he was unsure of the feelings that she had felt towards him.

Putting down his quill that he had been using to write in his journal with, he rose to his feet and left his quarters. Heading for her direction. His footsteps sounded as if they were wispers between two symbiont beings. The halls whispered of death and destruction, but also of love and passion. That was what he was focusing on.

Finally arriving at the Roonstone Inn, he found her there. She was by herself, sitting alone. He walked towards her, not sure of what he was going to do...

Ailla
Aug 14th, 2003, 12:08:10 PM
Ailla sat with her back straight against the chair, her hair perfectly coifed and her eyes sparkling in the soft glow of the candelabra. Her full lips smiled only when someone smiled first, her manners as always impeccable. No matter how hard she tried she could not get past the breeding that had been drilled into her since birth. She could still her mother’s shrill voice in her ear, one she only used if there was no one else around.

"Ailla must you slump, how ever will you catch a man sitting like a common woman?" Ailla sighed at the unwanted memory. That was all that her mother had ever worried about, how one looked in the company of others. Tonight she didn’t want to think of home or family, she wanted to think on Ambrose. How he intrigued her, how he made her feel. How he always made her feel as she was the only one in the room that mattered. She knew he was very different from any other man she had ever met. His emotions were not to be trifled with as the other fools that fell all over her. She did not know how he was different but she wanted to find out......

Ailla smoothed the black dress over her form, looking elegant as always. Even her mother would have been pleased. She knew it would not be much longer before he came to her. He always knew she was near, her heart began to beat faster at the thought of him. Twilight had begun and with it would come Ambrose.......

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Aug 14th, 2003, 09:52:53 PM
The force was flowing freely throughout the Vampire sith, he was concentrating his attention on one thing. Ailla D'shan was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his many years. Not knowing why he had felt this way, he did not question it however. He only knew that he had fallen for her from the moment he had laid his eyes upon her. From that point on, he could not think of anything else, except his trianing that his master had put before him. Finally setting his eyes upon the lovely woman, she was smilling to the other patrons of the establishment, only being courteous. That was her nature, that was the way she was raised. She knew no other way. Ambrose did not blame her for her actions, he would act the same way if he were in her shoes.

His footsteps were soft taps upon the ground as he walked towards Ailla. The candle light glinted off of her form as he moved. Putting his hands upon her shoulders gently, as not to startle her, he kissed her gently upon the cheek. He could hear the blood flow through the jugular vein as he drew nearer to it, but he resisted. This woman he would never kill. Letting go of her shoulders, the Dark Knight sat down, he striaghtened his robes as he did so. The velvet texture of his cloak looked warm to the woman, she did not know how he could stand to be in it. Ambrose could read her thoughts as if they were an open book. Smilling to himself, he was glad to be here. Glad to be in the presence of the one woman he loved.

"Ailla, how lovely it is to see you. I have missed you since we last parted many moons ago. I have thought of nothing but you since that night."

Looking into her eyes, he laid his hand upon hers, carresing the back skin of her hand with his thumb.

Ailla
Mar 1st, 2004, 10:38:36 AM
Ailla’s silver blue eyes slipped closed at the touch of Ambrose's hands. A shimmer of excitement rippled over her body, when his lips brushed softly across her cheek. A blush colored her high cheek bones, tinting them a becoming red. As he moved to sit across from her Ailla followed his every movement, he fascinated her with his gracefulness. She had never seen a man so sure of himself, so comfortable in his own skin.

The bar was warm and Ailla had already removed her wrap. Her bare shoulders glimmered in the warm candle light. She wondered how he could tolerate staying in his heavy cloak, and without even breaking a sweat. The girl dismissed the thought from her mind, instead training her eyes on his face. Ailla wanted to trace the contours on his handsome features, unlined and perfect. Her arms ached to slip around his neck, to feel his arms around her. He had in a sense utterly bewitched her.

"Ailla, how lovely it is to see you. I have missed you since we last parted many moons ago. I have thought of nothing but you since that night."

The blush that had tinted her cheeks flared to life again at the sound of his voice, it reverberated through her very soul. It was soft and gentle but the power that lay behind it was enough to make her heart race. His words touched her as no other had.

"I have missed you to dear Ambrose. I am sorry that I did not return sooner. My family...... well there were pressing matters that had to be dealt with. I have missed you too." Ailla finished softly. She had not wanted to return home but her mother had insisted she attend her brothers’ party. In truth Ailla wished she never had to return home but instead could stay with Ambrose forever.

"How have you kept yourself occupied these last few months Ambrose?" She glanced to his hand that caressed the back of her own. She so desperately wanted to feel his hands pulling her close, to shorten the distance between them completely, to feel his body entwined with her own.......

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Mar 2nd, 2004, 11:29:16 AM
"I have missed you to dear Ambrose. I am sorry that I did not return sooner. My family...... well there were pressing matters that had to be dealt with. I have missed you too."

The words flowed from the womans mouth like silk slides through the fingers. Her gentle skin felt soft against his own. He knew everything she wanted from him, and what he was to give in return. Ambrose knew their love was strong between each other. They both could not stand to be apart for long.

"How have you kept yourself occupied these last few months Ambrose?"

Her words and thoughts reverbeated throughout his mind as she sat in front of him. He looked deep into her beautiful dark eyes as she spoke to him in light tones. She had wanted to be with the vampire forever, that was clearly present. But he knew that they would not always be together. Even though their love would live on inside of him, she would not. Ambrose blinked and returned back to conscienceness, back to Ailla.

"What other way could I keep busy, all I had thought of was you for these few, but very long months. You were the reason I would wake up and know that I was another day closer to seeing your beautiful face once more."

As if answering her praiers, the Dark Knight pulled her close to him, while he raised himself as well to meet her in the middle. He kissed her lips passionately for a long moment then let her go of his grasp and sat back down.

"Oh how I have missed you Ailla"

Ailla
Mar 10th, 2004, 12:01:27 PM
The passionate kiss was more than she could have asked for. It awakened every fiber of her being. She wanted so much to be with him forever, to never part not even for the briefest of moments. With Ambrose time held no meaning. When apart every minute was agony. When the kiss was over Ailla still felt his lips pressed to her own, though there bodies had parted she could still feel his body against hers.

"Oh how I have missed you Ailla"

She caught her breath at his words, the silken way they sank into her heart, from the kiss that had left her breathless in the first place.

"I have missed you more than words can say Ambrose. Every moment I was parted from you was bitter....." Ailla’s soft voice held passion as her eyes roved over his face.

"Ambrose when will you take me to your home? I want to see where you live, how you live. I want to know about your whole life...." Innocence shone from blue eyes darkened by want. She would share every moment with Ambrose if she could, to never be parted from him would be a dream fulfilled.....

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Mar 11th, 2004, 10:53:57 AM
"Ambrose when will you take me to your home? I want to see where you live, how you live. I want to know about your whole life...."

The beautiful womans last words sent a shiver up the Vampire's spine. The only other woman he had loved had been long ago, before he had become one of the Damned. Her name was Eurocea, and she had been one of the most wonderful women he had met. They had been together when she was murderd. He did not know how, only that she had two bite marks on her neck. It was only after he was turned that he had found out that it was Lord Soth himself who had bitten her and taken her life from him.

Ambrose looked at the beautiful woman in front of him and stood up to his full height. The Vampire stood to be six foot tall. He held out his hand for the woman to take.

"Ok...Come with me and I will show you where I live Ailla..."

Ailla
Apr 12th, 2004, 12:28:45 PM
Ailla slipped her small hand willingly into Ambrose's. She had no doubt in him, nor did she fear anything he offered. He was different from nay she had ever met, there was something about him that sent chills throughout her small frame but it was not the shiver of fear, it was a shiver of expected pleasure. His eyes devoured her, they loved her, and they made her feel whole.

Ailla smiled up at him, silvery blue eyes shone with excitement. He would take her to his home world; it felt to Ailla as if she had waited for this one moment forever. The girl longed to spend the rest of her life with Ambrose who had stolen her heart, and mind.

"Oh Ambrose I am so pleased. Will we meet your family on this visit?" Her eyes locked onto Ambrose's, her innocent question rewarded her with a thin smile from the man who clutched her small hand. A smile she wondered at.......

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Apr 13th, 2004, 10:25:55 AM
"Oh Ambrose I am so pleased. Will we meet your family on this visit?"

Ambrose looked back at the woman and smiled slightly. For she had no clue of what he was or what she was getting herself into. But the vampire had not intention of hurting her, by any means. The transparasteel doors that was the gateway to get inside or outside of the Roon Stone Inn slid open with a whoosh as the two beings exited the tavern. Ambrose walked with Ailla to his ship, holding her hand slightly as he did so. They talked while they navigated their way towards the vampire's small cruiser.

The two finally reached the landing bay and the vampire punched in a few codes. The landing ramp lowerd itself as the two boarded and with a click of a button from the pilots seat, it retracted itself. Ambrose activated the repulsor lifts and the ship started to hover above ground. The vampire put in the coordinates to the Shrine into the nava computer and before long the ship was reaching for altitude. Ambrose walked to the main room where Ailla sat waiting for him. He poured her a glass of wine and handed it to her. He then sat down next to her and sipped his wine casually.

"We will land shortly at my home."