PDA

View Full Version : Walks in after four years (open...please help)

Calhemia Cutta
Aug 13th, 2003, 05:37:12 PM
::Walks in and glances around::

Well....certainly not the bar I remember...but it's quite snazzy.

::Eases into a chair and looks around for somebody...anybody...::

All right, so I'm obviously here for a purpose....and god, everything's so different....I don't recognize anyone here...

::Leans back::

Force, how time changes a person. Is there anyone here from the old boards at all?

imported_Marcus
Aug 13th, 2003, 08:01:16 PM
OOC : .....

HOLY <smallfont color=#98271E>-Censored-</smallfont>!!!!!!!!!!

CAL????????????????????????

WHAT THE <smallfont color=#98271E>-Censored-</smallfont>?????

Is this for real?????????? Ummm, it's DT BTW. 0_o

Figrin D'an
Aug 13th, 2003, 08:02:17 PM
Fascinating...

Calhemia Cutta
Aug 13th, 2003, 08:17:01 PM
OOC

DT??? Hey, how are you doing? When did you change your name? Miss me?

Truth? I came to apologize. I'm not fourteen anymore and the way I left you guys four years ago has really been bugging me. So I kind of came back to try and set things right. Waited until I was a legal adult to do it, true, but hell, no one's perfect.

Morgan Evanar
Aug 13th, 2003, 08:23:08 PM
Um, its the intraweb. I wouldn't really worry about it.

But hallo.

Calhemia Cutta
Aug 13th, 2003, 08:29:41 PM
Hello. Do I know you? I'm Calhemia, but just call me Cal.

::Grins::

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 13th, 2003, 08:45:17 PM
Marcus is my real name, that's my OOC account. You'll probanly find only Figrin, maybe AB, Reaperfett and Lounge Lizard will have any idea who you are. Everyone else is pretty much not about.

:: Is seriously WTF'ed ::

Morgan Evanar
Aug 13th, 2003, 08:50:16 PM
^^ except I remember somehow. I think she left right as I joined. (used to go by Fewdman)

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 14th, 2003, 01:03:15 AM
I just read a whole bunch of your old threads, incidentally. :p When I looked up my first post at GJO ever. ;) Welcome back. :D

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 14th, 2003, 02:15:28 AM
I recognise the name, but only from reading through the Archives.

Welcome back! :D

Calhemia Cutta
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:28:51 AM
Whatever you are WTF'd about, DT, now would be a good time to ask about. Really. Ask. Before you explode all over Yog's nice clean diner and ruin my meal.

And it's nice to be known.....thanks.

But I came here for a couple of reasons. One, I'm really one for closure. I screwed up in a big way. I allowed my anger over my broken relationship with my fiancee and my jealousy over Sage's sister influence everything I did. I made a mess of a lot of things and wound up leaving on bad terms with everyone. Hell, DT, we used to be close. And I know that waiting so long was a dumb idea, but I thought I was far too humiliated to return. I'm not going to disclose the reason why and how I gathered enough courage to come here, but I did, and I'm here because I want you to know that I really am very sorry for the way I acted. I know I disappointed the Jedi with my behaviour and I did not deserve to train with them any longer. And hey, on a side note, let that be a lesson to all of you new Jedi- there's a very good reason why relationships are not quite approved in a Jedi life.

Reason number two...is actually another closure reason, but as it concerns only one person, it's really none of your business.

Now, DT, ask whatever you want.

Loki Ahmrah
Aug 14th, 2003, 09:17:34 AM
Ooh, I remember you, Cal. Didn't you used to use Rogue for your character pic and call people "Sugah"? :)

I remember referring to you as Calcutta, oh how we laugh. :rollin

Welcome back. :D

Calhemia Cutta
Aug 14th, 2003, 09:50:20 AM
Yeah, that was me "Sugah" :D

Alpha
Aug 14th, 2003, 09:56:08 AM
Mark, you forgot me on that list! :) I'm hurt...

Hiya Cal, remember me? :) It's good to see you again!

Calhemia Cutta
Aug 14th, 2003, 10:31:13 AM
ALPHA!

::tackles Alpha::

Dude, how are you? How are those rafters?:D

Alpha
Aug 14th, 2003, 12:38:50 PM
I'm decent. :) As for the rafters...Well, they sorta been hiding. :D lol.

Calhemia Cutta
Aug 14th, 2003, 12:44:17 PM
::glances up::

I see what you mean. Fill me in, what's happened since I've been gone?

Alpha
Aug 14th, 2003, 12:51:25 PM
A lot. :) Most of the people you knew when you were here aren't around anymore (well, except most of the ones you've seen here, and one or two others.). It's a kinda broad subject. Got any way to narrow it down? :)

Calhemia Cutta
Aug 14th, 2003, 12:56:45 PM
lol. Yeah ok. 1) Love the place, but how and why are you guys here? 2) Whatever happened to JK Leia Solo and 3) what are the current events around here?

Alpha
Aug 14th, 2003, 02:59:59 PM
Damn, you'd have to pick some of the things I dunno. I haven't seen Leia in a while...Has anyone else? I'm fuzzy on the details, but we're in Coruscant, the Jedi Temple rebuilt, or something like that. :) Anyone wanna help an ignorant Master out here? :)

lol, I haven't been paying much attention to the main Roleplays...

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 14th, 2003, 10:47:20 PM
I dont go by DT anymore Cal. It's Marcus. And what question I'll ask over PM.

Welcome back and stay around for a while.

Calhemia Cutta
Aug 15th, 2003, 09:01:11 AM
Hey, I came and said what I needed to say. Now, obviously Obi isn't here anymore, if your list is right, so do you have any way I can get in touch with the boy.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 15th, 2003, 09:10:49 AM
His AIM s/n is listed as jbhumph in his profile. Maybe you could try and contact him on there?

Charley
Aug 15th, 2003, 10:09:52 AM
1. Ezboard sucked and we decided to do it our way and better.

2. Leia is working / doing the long distance relationship thing / something else probably. She hasn't shown up in almost a year.

3. Um, specify.

(Lounge Lizard, btw)

Morgan Evanar
Aug 15th, 2003, 05:51:52 PM
1) I was the last person to do the layout on EZBoard and here with Mark and Ogre as my chohorts. This system vs ezboard is a B spec rallycar with Ari Vanteen driving against a drunk midget on rollerskates. Its superior in every fashion. EZboard wanted to charge GJO an exorbinate $600+ per year for "Gold". We now pay about $50 a year for hosting here, although some of us more than cover that ;)

Working search functions and near limitless customizability? Pricessless.

2) AFK. Haven't heard a thing from her in about a year. -shrug-

3) Uhhh. Its 3 years later. You've missed about everything since I've been here?

Geist Laich
Aug 15th, 2003, 06:26:47 PM
*pokes*

This is Aki, I remember seeing you about, but do you remember me?

*really needs to find out where all the oldbies are coming from and plug it up*

Alpha
Aug 15th, 2003, 08:46:43 PM
Don't you dare. :)