PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Raine Duncan
Aug 11th, 2003, 02:40:38 PM
Hello Everyone,

I am new here and just would like to know how I can begin RPing. Do I need to create a Character Profile? I would like for my character be a Smuggler that is high tech. LOL

Thanks. :)

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 11th, 2003, 02:43:21 PM
Welcome to the board!

You don't need to create a profile - you can just build up details as our roleplay - but if you would like to post some information about your character here, for us to read about, you're free to do so :)

Raine Duncan
Aug 11th, 2003, 03:02:39 PM
Thanks for the welcome. :) I guess that I could add some information and if something needs to be changed then I am sure someone would let me know...and I would not mind, for I am new..LOL

NAME: Raine Duncan
SEX: Female
SHIP: The Illuminati ( I know...I am a Tomb Raider fan as well as a huge Star Wars fan. LOL) ;)
WEAPONS: 2 Blasters

BIO/HISTORY: Born on Correllia. Raine was accepted to the Academy on Cardia and graduated with top honors. Soon after, She went on her own and needed money. She met up with Bjorn Daleheart and was taught the ways of Smuggling. A year after, She had enough money saved to buy her own YT-1300 and made her own special modifications on her ship. She befriended a wookiee by the name of Bobacca "Bo" and he became her second.

I am not sure of the time period here yet, but she can go with Era. ;) :D

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 11th, 2003, 03:04:21 PM
I think the time period isn't set exactly (and some things that happened in the books/EU haven't "happened" here), but its after all of the movies so you can assume canon characters are all long dead :)

Raine Duncan
Aug 11th, 2003, 03:07:52 PM
Okay, Cool and thank you. :) Is there a RP where my character can possibly begin? I just do not want to intrude on one's Rp?

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 11th, 2003, 03:13:08 PM
Any threads in the Star Wars Roleplaying forum here (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=7) are open for you to hop into. You might want to lurk around some and read a few threads before you pick one to join. Or you could just start one yourself, throw out a situation and someone will hop in to join you :)

Oh, and just to keep certain people happy (:mneh), if you haven't already done so, checking out the FAQ (here (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/misc.php?s=&action=faq)) is a good idea :) It outlines the basic rules for the board.

William Belargic
Aug 11th, 2003, 03:27:16 PM
It might be my imagination, but someone here at the boards might be using Angelina Jolie's pic from Tomb Raider.

Though the last time I saw the RPer was a bit of a while ago.

So it's possible the pic might be free.... but it prob wouldn't hurt to check. :)

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 11th, 2003, 03:28:17 PM
I haven't seen that person posting with that char for a looooong time. I think you can just lay a claim until they come and say otherwise :D

Raine Duncan
Aug 11th, 2003, 03:45:37 PM
LOL Thanks Guys....and I can change my avatar to Lara in Tomb Raider 2 if that will help...;) :) LOL

Jaslin Fett
Aug 11th, 2003, 04:09:54 PM
Hiya waves :) I do still use and claim Angelina Jolie's pics.... From tomb raider :) sorry bout that been usen her for quiet some time now thanks.....

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29313&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

link to the char database on who uses what :) hope this helps..

Zasz Grimm
Aug 11th, 2003, 04:30:32 PM
Also, if you feel like you need any help, you can post here (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31253) and the first person on the list will help you out.

Welcome to Starwars Fans. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 11th, 2003, 06:02:24 PM
Jaslin what character uses Angelina? Can you provide a link to their profile please?

Jaslin Fett
Aug 11th, 2003, 06:24:33 PM
I posted with the char that uses her Holly :) Its a random sig just refresh to see the jolie sigs :) also in char database its there under the Alana name all the char and pics I use and have been using for awhile now.....

Darkk Helmet
Aug 11th, 2003, 10:58:16 PM
"TWO ANGELINAS.... MOCK WILL BE PLEASED... Inform the Bounty Hunter I have some information for him!"

'Its always a buisness doin pleasure with Mockadane!"

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 12th, 2003, 12:16:05 AM
Um..... okaaay.

Angelina doesn't look anything like Zam...

Welcome Raine! If you need help finding another character pic, lemme know I can prolly rustle up something. And perhaps Jaslin would not object to you using Angelina from something other than Tomb Raider.

Daria Nytherciria
Aug 12th, 2003, 05:11:41 AM
That's right. I was trying to use her for another character myself and she said non-Tomb Raider was cool.

*waggles her avatar (editted, so you go ahead and use Angelina too, Raine)*

Crystal
Aug 12th, 2003, 05:14:46 AM
Omg.. what did you do to her???

She looks good like that :)

Welcome to the boards, Raine.

Whenever I first came here I figured all of the SW characters and ones from popular movies had been taken so I thought of a picture from a movie that had been out a few years back.

Daria Nytherciria
Aug 12th, 2003, 05:21:59 AM
Someone elf-tized her :D

http://panic.hopto.org/swf/vega/daria/other/source/PORTRAIT_Ori_Undertaker_Levron29Angelina1final.jpg