PDA

View Full Version : Discussion of the probable split.

Zasz Grimm
Aug 11th, 2003, 11:34:06 AM
(( Ignore my request to delete, please.))

As soon as Brian, or someone gets online, or even sees this, I would appreciate The Awakening being deleted. The purpose it originally served kinda..ya know...hit the floor and DIED. It will probably wind up going nowhere since the group is based up of all individuals, and are obviously not interested in banning together as a group anymore. So if a mod sees this, please delete it. All the thread really did was bring up issues that were going to be coming soon anyway, so yea.

With the inevitable splinter on the horizon, we should just plan it, and for it. I mean, it's obvious, Holly has plans for a new group, Silus would follow her, as would no doubt, Vega. The other chaosians are pretty tight knit, and would probably stay here on Bast. (Which is something I would recommend doing *after James pointed it out*, since if there WAS a split, most of the other members would have no reason to stay here. Plus this gives Sorsha Vjun/ Bast as a stronghold.)

So, anyone have any ideas about how we should go about the splinter? No matter what anyone says OOC, how they don't want to hurt anyone, or take a major group from people- you shouldn't worry about it. There is no bad blood OOC in this. Plus, it is obvious that a split or major battle would happen anyways, so lets try and contribute and make a good RP out of it.

Sorsha Kasajian
Aug 11th, 2003, 11:45:59 AM
I already have an idea set into motion for where I'm going, and I was planning on taking my exit in the Awakening thread. So those who want to stay at Bast/Vjun can stay.

I also request please do not delete the thread, it does serve a purpose, and I'm going to post there.

Taylor Millard
Aug 11th, 2003, 01:16:27 PM
Why should there even be an RP about it?

Not saying there shouldn't be one, but, if people just kinda drift out (IC), then there shouldn't be one.

Unless someone plans on hunting down former members.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 11th, 2003, 01:36:05 PM
The Awakening Rp will serve a purpose even if it is just to highlight the differences between the two or three factions inside of TBH.

Don't delete it!

Zasz Grimm
Aug 11th, 2003, 04:11:19 PM
Ok, well- then who's leaving and going.

Obviously...Sorsha and Tirsa, probably Milivikal. Will Dalethria go with them?

And from the looks of it, Holly is going to make a group with Gav. Silus / Vega will probably be going with them.

Hob may be leaving when it splits, to do his own thing. Zasz will probably leave, seeing as a bunch of people are leaving TBH, thus making no group.

So what- that leaves Wargrave, Sasha, Taja, Dale, and Kineas (who will be following Dale.)

I would imagine Dale would go with Sorsha / the others. And Taja would probably go with her...

...So that leaves two people? Or is my assumption(s) completely wrong?

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 11th, 2003, 06:09:51 PM
I am under the impression that Wargrave is planning on eventually joining with LD's new group, and Sasha will follow his uncle there as well. So, that leaves no one. It looks to be a clean split, leaving three 'factions': Sorsha's, the new group (that isn't started IC yet) and Hob.

Zasz Grimm
Aug 11th, 2003, 06:16:26 PM
Yep. TBH will be gone then. So I guess it's time for us to all do the IC vote thing, and then have it done officially.

Though, I request that the forums be left up, at least my thread not deleted or archived just yet. It's Finishing Touches in DoN. Zasz's Master trials. (though the best may be for it to be moved to ST )

Sorsha Kasajian
Aug 11th, 2003, 06:40:11 PM
I will by no means try to sway anyone to come with me, IC or OOC. So I have no idea beyond guessing exactly who is going to be coming with me, staying here, or going off on their own.

Zasz Grimm
Aug 11th, 2003, 06:57:23 PM
Actually, I was thinking.

Will this leave Vjun / Bast completely empty?

If so, would it be alright if Zasz claimed it as his home, or anything. Just out of curiousity, thought hit me, is all.

Taylor Millard
Aug 11th, 2003, 07:37:38 PM
That depends on what Hob does

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 11th, 2003, 08:03:39 PM
I will by no means try to sway anyone to come with me, IC or OOC. I've been trying to do the same, with the exeption of Silus. :mischief

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 11th, 2003, 09:22:43 PM
to make my OOC life easy I am gone. I have to be because I personally cannot make a coherant thought about all this.

Vega... are you staying or leaving? I need to know only because Dale is your Master.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 12th, 2003, 12:45:15 AM
It is my belief that no one is remaining at TBH and that it itself will cease to exist? No one has seemed to contradict that by saying "oh no I want to keep it going even if Sorsha and LD both leave."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 12th, 2003, 01:53:31 AM
planning on leaving with LD and Silus and co.

Sorsha Kasajian
Aug 12th, 2003, 07:15:21 AM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
It is my belief that no one is remaining at TBH and that it itself will cease to exist? No one has seemed to contradict that by saying "oh no I want to keep it going even if Sorsha and LD both leave."

Very oddly, this seems to be the way things are going.

imported_Taja Loraan
Aug 12th, 2003, 09:56:31 AM
TBH CANNOT DIE !!!

Zasz is right. Taja would follow Dalethria wherever she goes, just as she's always done. She's not a Chaosian by any means. But this... just... ugh. Whatever. I'm not going to care anymore.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 12th, 2003, 11:19:39 AM
Seems the Black Hand name could still be attatched to any of the members who still want it. *shrug* Am I wrong?

Sorsha Kasajian
Aug 12th, 2003, 12:00:59 PM
I was thinking about retaining the hand symbol at the very least, with the symbol of chaos replacing the star

Zasz Grimm
Aug 12th, 2003, 02:57:12 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
Seems the Black Hand name could still be attatched to any of the members who still want it. *shrug* Am I wrong?

Your right, but then again, no one member goes around and spams what group they're in. So it would matter either way. And the way things are going, Zasz is going to stay on Vjun for a while. Use it as his home / other things.

(Brian said it was cool. :) )

Pierce Tondry
Aug 12th, 2003, 07:32:54 PM
Yeah, sorry, I've been sorta off and on the Net due to an increase in my STTCO (Shit To Take Care Of). I know I've said a few things over AIM to some peeps but haven't posted any official plans.

Hob will remain on Bast, at least for a bit. And, insofar as TBH the group goes, I think I've sort of inherited title to its name and possessions (i.e. Vjun and Bast) since no one else is really keen to keep them. I don't mind Kitty making her own version of the TBH symbol, especially since I didn't come up with the original (that was Morgan's doing, I think?)

I'm thinking about starting up my own Dark Side group that is not TBH but am not certain I'd be able to get enough members for it offhand, so I might start working on the idea a little bit now and then pick it up later after things have settled down. I'd consider going with one of you guys, but IC Hob has too much of an ego to settle for anything less than a leadership position and I don't want to muck up what plans have been made just because of a character clash.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 14th, 2003, 07:29:41 PM
So three groups and only one group board is here.

Suggestion: make this into three sub-forums, for Kuklos Ataxia (Circle of Disorder), Vjun, and Chaos. That way we all still have places to post.

OR...we could do it more like the Cabal and the Krath did it, have three different headings, with our three groups' forums under each individual heading. I'm already planning on paying for my group's space if Ogre/Shawn approves. Sorsha, Hob, what do you think? Or were you wanting to relocate your group to Meras? (the board not the planet. ;))

Taylor Millard
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:08:44 PM
I like the first suggestion better. We have this board, let's use it, just break it up like with the Imp and Confederacy board. We'll still get traffic and it saves us time and money.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:15:45 PM
I won't be needing an OOC forum, just a closed forum and maybe two open ones. One for general RP and one for training. I think that's it.

Taylor Millard
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:17:03 PM
Kitty how many forums will you need?

Hob same question.

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 14th, 2003, 08:29:48 PM
i think 2 to 3 to start is what we needed.

Sorsha Kasajian
Aug 15th, 2003, 08:12:05 AM
This is not my call to make, but I'm guessing it would be best to base the chaosians at the Meras board. I still don't know what the others thoughts are yet., so planning is in limbo at the moment.

Morgan Evanar
Aug 15th, 2003, 10:49:12 AM
I think this would be an effective breakdown.
http://panic.hopto.org/swf/morg/split.png

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 15th, 2003, 11:01:30 AM
That looks good :)

Omg yur mom

:lol!

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 15th, 2003, 11:22:11 AM
-public IC
-public Training
-private OOC/IC

^^that's what we're looking at for 'mine'