PDA

View Full Version : A Drink (open)

Number 62
Aug 10th, 2003, 03:04:54 AM
"Ah..Boredom" Spoke Brent as he grabbed his coat from off the coat hanger and headed for the door.

"What should I do" he said as though someone else was with him, even though he was the only one.

The moment he stepped out from his home it started to rain. Though it always seemed to rain when he went outside. He was starting to wander if it was a sign just to stay home. Though he liked the rain so if it was a sign it wasn't a very good one.

After a few minutes he arrived at Yog's and took a table toward the back. Which is where the drone was closest to. He looked over at the drone and said "I would like an ice water" Then he sat there looking around, waiting for his drink and to see if anyone interesting may walk in.

Zereth Lancer
Aug 10th, 2003, 03:00:55 PM
Zereth walked into the B&G handing over his weapons then he mase his way to the middy of the building and looked around for a place to sit, He noticed someone near the back of the B&G

Its Brent, I havnt seen him in a long time he thought to himself as he made his way toward the man called Brent

Zereth reached the table "hello brent, its been a long time since we last talked."

Number 62
Aug 11th, 2003, 11:07:50 AM
Setting there Brent heard a voice come up from behind him, saying Hello so he turned around and saw that it was his old Friend Zereth.

"Hey! Yeah it has been a while...so how has it been Zereth?"

He says as he makes a hand motion to sit down

Zereth Lancer
Aug 13th, 2003, 11:09:52 AM
Zereth sat down "I've been doing alot of training since we last met" He sighed "and I've been trying to regain my past but it seems imposible."

Number 62
Aug 17th, 2003, 10:41:24 PM
Listens very closely

"Well if theres anything I can do just ask."

He said. knowing that there was probably nothing he could do but figure he would still say it any ways.

ooc: Sorry it took so long for me to post. :)

Zereth Lancer
Aug 19th, 2003, 08:59:06 PM
Zerethed sighed "I dont think there is anyway you can help" He put his head in his hands "there dosnt seem to be anythink anyone can do."

Number 62
Aug 19th, 2003, 09:53:14 PM
"I no how that is" He said with a smile

"For the longest time I had no clue who I was or what I did in my life..but then strangly one day in the middle of training..something just clicked...and I remembered just about everything. So you never no maybe it will just come to you someday."

Zereth Lancer
Aug 20th, 2003, 11:31:45 AM
"yes,Maybe it will just come back or maybe I'll find someone on day who can help me" Zereth said looking around the room.