PDA

View Full Version : Pre and Post Apology

imported_Terran Starek
Aug 9th, 2003, 10:16:21 PM
Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that I will be fairly scarce for the next week. It's that time again--yep, time for school to start. With school comes people to live in the Residence Halls. With said 'residents' comes my duty to fullfill in babysitting/entertaining/policing all the rugrats as they taste their freedom (usually in several bottles or cans) for the first time in 18 years as a Resident Assistant. With being a Resident Assistant, even though it is my second year, comes the manditory week of RAMA (Resident Assistan/Multicultural Assistant) training we all have to endure to get our free room and board for the job. :D My schedule will consist of something like this:

7:30 am - Wake up/shower
8:00 am - Breakfast (manditory)
8:30 am to 5 pm - All Staff RAMA Training
5:00 pm - Dinner
6:00 pm - In-Hall(building specific) training with individual staffs
10:00 pm - Work time (door decorations, bulletin boards, program planning)
12 am to 2 am - Go to bed sometime after getting enough done to get up and do it again tomorrow.

By the time this is all over with, I should be a lean, mean, RAMA machine! Ok, so maybe lean is stretching it, but mean, that's right, mean! :p For those of you who I am currently RPing with, I apologize for my lack of attendance. I will try to post at least once a day and I hope to get some free time in the afternoons/evenings to get on the net. Thanks for your patience and I appreciate all of your help.

Terran/Jeran/etc. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 9th, 2003, 10:19:51 PM
Sounds like fun! I miss college. :cry Take care Terran.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 10th, 2003, 02:23:05 AM
8:30 am to 5 pm - All Staff RAMA Training

lmao, Rama training :D

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 10th, 2003, 09:29:11 AM
hee, i remember rama :lol :D

have fun, eh. i remember my rn. she was cool. i think we got drunk at a quite a few tequila parties together. i could be wrong though, i dont remember too much of those parties ^_^;

ReaperFett
Aug 10th, 2003, 10:11:28 AM
They teach them to wear white makeup :)

I hate College/Uni, I want it to end :cry

Have fun :)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 10th, 2003, 12:05:35 PM
AARRRRRRRR!!![/rama]

sorry, i just couldnt help it

imported_Terran Starek
Aug 10th, 2003, 06:55:43 PM
*Swipes at the air as something flies over his head*

I think I am missing the 'rama' joke. :p

Dae Jinn
Aug 10th, 2003, 11:26:27 PM
He was an old old rper :)

Have fun being an RA, again. Hopefully this year, no-one will lose their keys down the elevator :lol

William Belargic
Aug 11th, 2003, 03:33:30 PM
Have fun! :wave And don't kill yourself with that schedule! :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 11th, 2003, 06:05:04 PM
Originally posted by Dae Jinn
Hopefully this year, no-one will lose their keys down the elevator :lol

omg that sounds like a nightmare! :eek

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 11th, 2003, 06:45:26 PM
i remember our elevator at my dorm used to drop a few floors every now and then. it was pretty surprising when doing your laundrey while half asleep at two in the morning

Dae Jinn
Aug 11th, 2003, 08:00:52 PM
Try talking to Terran on IM when he has to do rounds, you'll hear lots of odd things like that. *is glad she lived at home during college* ^_^;