PDA

View Full Version : The Arrival....

Jescenia Rakai
Aug 9th, 2003, 08:55:45 PM
A large, black air-limo pulled up outside the doors of the Recruitment center as a dark-suited chauffuer stepped out and opened the door. "Ma'am." He said as he helped the older woman step out. The woman, seemed to hold a grudge on everything around her, with her dark, brown hair in a tight bun and foul expression.

Jescenia Rakai scowled at the Jedi Temple with much distaste as she straighted her dark blue Corellian Naval uniform. "Go ahead and park, Sy. It may be a while. I'll inform you when I am ready to leave with my daughter."

"Of course, Ma'am." The chauffuer answered hastily.

Jescenia briskly walked towards the Recruitment center, it was the only place for her to go to find her daughter, Quay'Na.
Someone would have to know where she was and she wasn't leaving without her.

The center was busy as she entered. She frowned even more so and looked around.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 10th, 2003, 07:05:43 AM
"Can I help you, miss?"

A friendly voice asked, a warm and welcoming smile spreading over the Jedi Knights lips as he approached the woman.

Jescenia Rakai
Aug 10th, 2003, 07:56:30 AM
Her expression didn't change. "I would hope so, young..." She eyed him suspiciously up and down for a moment. "...man. I am looking for my daughter...Quay'Na Rakai." Her voice toned with coolness. "I wish to see her."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 11th, 2003, 03:39:42 AM
"Oh, I see. Can I ask why it is you wish to see her?"

Jescenia Rakai
Aug 11th, 2003, 04:53:00 AM
"Are you deaf? She is my daughter, I have a right to see her." The woman's voice grew tight. "I know she's here. You will show me to her. Now." She held no patience with this man before her. For that matter, she held no patience with anyone, especially Quay'Na and her daughter would not be able to dismiss her this time. No, this time Jescenia held the upper hand and would use it accordingly.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 11th, 2003, 10:31:57 AM
Dasquian's lips pursed. He was a good and kind man by nature and found it difficult to dislike anyone at first glance, but this woman seemed intent on ignoring all form of manners and curtesy. It was quite rude.

"Very well," the Jedi removed a small object from one of the pockets in his robes and lifted it to his lips,

"Quay, please come to the recruitment center. You have a visitor."

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 11th, 2003, 04:53:42 PM
"On my way, Master Belargic." Quay'Na answered happily, wondering who would be visiting her. She quickly made her way to the recruitment center and saw the Jedi Knight standing next to....her mother.

A look of shock and fear came over her. Quay'Na wanted to turn back around and walk the other way, but they had already seen her.

Her approach was very uneasy as she stared at her mother. She was very uncomfortable with her presence.

Quay'Na gave a ridged bow to the Jedi Knight. "Master Belargic." She looked at her mother. "Mother, what brings you here?" Her voice was somewhat shaken.

Jescenia Rakai
Aug 11th, 2003, 08:23:34 PM
Jescenia looked to her her daughter, completely disregaurding the man who got her there. She looked straight at her daughter.

"You are coming back with me. You will stop this foolish Jedi trip and come back to Corellia with me. Right now!"

Jescenia grabs her daughters upper arm and pulled on it, as if she was a two-year-old.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 11th, 2003, 08:29:39 PM
Quay'Na was stunned as her mouth dropped open and she stepped back. The grip on her arm only got tighter. "I will not!" She exclaimed as she tried to pry her mother's grip off with her free hand.

Jescenia Rakai
Aug 11th, 2003, 08:33:51 PM
Jescenia tigthens her grip ever more as Quay'Na tries to pull herself away. A look of utter disgust crosses her face as Quay'Na oppses her. She drops her hand and stares her daughter in the eyes.

"Young lady, you are still my daughter and you will still respect me and my wishes. Now, we are going to go home."

Jescenia looks at her daughter, waiting for her to oppose her one more time.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 11th, 2003, 08:40:12 PM
Quay'Na had seen that look before. But, she was a Jedi Padawan now and she was nineteen-years-old. "You can't controll me, Mother. I'm not one your privates, I'm your daughter." She stood her ground, she had too.

Jescenia Rakai
Aug 11th, 2003, 08:42:54 PM
At that remark, Jescenia lifted her hand and slapped Quay'Na across her face.

"Quay'Na Rakai! I am your mother, you will not speak to me like to speak to anyone else. I know you didn't learn that from me, you must have learned it from one of these so-called Masters."

Jescania nodded towards Dasquian.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 11th, 2003, 08:54:47 PM
Quay'Na's mind had been so jostled by the whole event, she took the blow before she even realized it.

The entire room grew silent as Quay'Na's hand went to her mouth, she tasted blood. She couldn't believe what just happened, she was speechless.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 12th, 2003, 04:59:55 AM
Dasquian stepped between the two, a faint frown creasing his brow.

"If you would be so kind as to not resort to violence, Madame Rakai. It is needless and accomplishes nothing."

The Jedi Knight folded his arms behind his back and allowed a moment of punctual silence.

"...Your daughter is free to do as she wishes."

Jescenia Rakai
Aug 12th, 2003, 05:48:13 AM
Jescenia was having none of it. "I will be the judge of that." She answered hatefully. "Step aside, Sir. This really has nothing to do with you. My daughter will be leaving your Order...today."

She went to grab Quay'Na again.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 13th, 2003, 03:06:16 AM
Dasquian stepped to block the woman.

“I’m afraid I cannot allow that, Madame.”

Jescenia Rakai
Aug 13th, 2003, 05:14:52 AM
The scowl Dasquain received could've dropped a Bantha dead in it's tracks. "We shall see about that!" She spat back with such hatred that her eyes seemed to spit fire.

"You," she glared and pointed a finger in Quay'Na's direction, "have not seen the last of me! I promise you that!"

With the hateful words lastly spoken, Jescenia pivoted on one heel and strode towads the doors.

No, Quay'Na had not seen the last of her, she would be sure of that!

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 13th, 2003, 05:22:58 AM
Quay'Na felt a slight tremor of fear move through her as she watched her mother leave.

Jescenia Rakai was capable of many things and the threat was taken with much concern.

She looked up at Dasquian, her featues somewhat distraught. "Thank you, Master Belargic for stepping in as you did. I don't deal well with things when Jescenia is around."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 13th, 2003, 05:24:03 AM
“That’s quite alright Quay.”

Dasquian sighed slightly.

“You look shaken. Perhaps you should go get some rest.”

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 13th, 2003, 08:07:57 PM
Quay'Na nodded solomnly, "yes, Sir." She turned and began walking back towards the doors to the main lobby which led to the lifts that went to the upper levels.

She tried to ignore all the stares she received on the way.