PDA

View Full Version : Getting her room(Maxim / Open)

Ida Knoe
Aug 9th, 2003, 11:20:09 AM
Ida was injoying her tour of the Sith Order that Maxim was giving, even though it was comming to an end, and it was time to find her a room... The 7 year old girl looks up at Maxim...

"So.... I will be getting my own room, right? I don't want to have to share it..."

Maxim Vasilijev
Aug 11th, 2003, 07:26:25 AM
He snorted in amusement.

“Naw, you wont have to share it.” He replied, assuring her that no such thing would occur. He’d never heard of any of the members sharing a room – then again, he hadnt met many seven year old members.

“You don’t get scared alone at night in the dark?” He asked as they paused outside a door just down the hallway from his own. He knew nothing about children, except that he'd once been one. But it was difficult to remember what they were like at this age.

Ida Knoe
Aug 14th, 2003, 12:29:02 PM
Ida Smiles and nods when she hears that she gets her own room.

"No I'm not afraid of the dark... My dad use to keep me locked in a closet when I was bad... That is before he clubed me and tossed me in a river to die. And most of the places on the streets that are safe to sleep in are rather dark... So I'm fine with Dark"

Maxim Vasilijev
Aug 20th, 2003, 08:16:23 AM
For the love of the dark side. Maxim tried to keep his expression neutral as Ida told stories of what her life had been like. He didn’t want to make a big deal of it. At the same time, as dark as his heart could be, he wanted to strangle the man who had left an innocent child to die.

“Alright….well, you’re a braver girl than most.” He replied instead as he pushed open one of the doors to the empty rooms.

The room was painted a strange peach sort of color that made Maxim wrinkle his nose in distaste.

“Well, it’s a little….bright in here.” He commented, looking about and to some degree, perhaps trying to determine the suitability of such a room for a child of her age. He had no idea.

Ida Knoe
Aug 21st, 2003, 12:00:40 PM
Ida get a looks on her face as if she was about vomit when she sees the color of her room ...

"Do you have any rooms with darker colors? The peach wall are sickning..."

Maxim Vasilijev
Aug 22nd, 2003, 12:15:45 PM
Maxim laughed. It was the first time in a long time that he had actually honestly laughed and it felt good.

“The color is pretty pathetic, huh?” He agreed, giving the room one last grimacing look.

Maxim moved towards the door, Ida in tow. “Why don’t we check out another one….” The young man suggested and across the hall they went.

He pushed open another door. This one revealed nothing but complete and utter darkness and Maxim fumbled on the wall for the control panel.

Ida Knoe
Aug 23rd, 2003, 10:14:47 AM
Ida walks into the room and turns on the lights as if she already know where the controle panel was, and smiles as she sees the Dark gray walls and black trim in rhis room... She hops on to the bed, and smiles...

"I think this room will do..."

She flops backwards so she is sprawed on hr back on the bed, her legs hanging over the side and her arms above her head...

"So this big room is ALL mine?"

Maxim Vasilijev
Aug 27th, 2003, 01:42:26 PM
Well she'd made him look silly trying to fin the control panel. Clearly a room with a control panel that low was made for kids her age - or, at least, someone her size.

The room wasnt exactly the way he pictured a kids room to be, what with it being all dark and all.

But...she seemed to like it.

"Well, yeah, " He began, "Its all yours."

He walked a bit further inside, checking to be sure that everything seemed to be in working order for her.

"So uh...I live just down the hall." He told her.

"If you need anything.....you can, uh...you know, just come get me." He offered, one hundred percent unsure of what he was supposed to do now with a child her age. Did he just leave her there?

Ida Knoe
Aug 28th, 2003, 12:02:21 PM
"Okay!.... umm... You wouldn't happen to know what there is to do around here would you?"....She says as she sits up and looks at Maxim.

Maxim Vasilijev
Aug 29th, 2003, 09:24:10 AM
"Uh....." He seemed caught off guard for a minute. He knew what there was to do around there - but it involved women and booze and it wasnt exactly the sort of thing he wanted to be telling to a girl her age. despite his recklessness, he did have asemblance of right and wrong. And getting a kid her age into that stuff was just...wrong.

"What do you like to do?" He asked, figuring perhaps that was a safer path to go down.

Ida Knoe
Aug 29th, 2003, 11:28:07 AM
" I'm kinda open to just about anything.... Are there any other kids at the order I could play with?"

Maxim Vasilijev
Sep 2nd, 2003, 09:51:50 AM
Maxim sat down on her bed for a moment and looked to the little girl.

"Im afraid not." He replied quietly.

"There arent really any kids here my age, either...." He added, reflecting on the loss fo a good friend who had recently decided to leave the order.

"Tell you what....Maybe I can teach you to play cards....? He suggested.

Ida Knoe
Sep 4th, 2003, 11:47:24 AM
Ida shrugs ...

"Sure... Why not..."