PDA

View Full Version : A Dark Past

Duke Quells
Aug 8th, 2003, 11:51:30 PM
As he awaited to be accepted into the ranks of the Sith Order, Duke Quells took a moment to reflect on what had brought him here. Born a human on the world of Antioch, he became a Royal Guardsman at the age of twenty, and participated in many a duels for the honor of the Queen Shearth of his world. At the age of twenty one, a horrible accident occured at a duel in which the Queen was killed by a spear. I remember growing very angry at the man who accidently killed the Queen. I lost control, and the next thing I knew, I woke up in the middle of the field. The entire Honor Guard, one hundred brave men, all dead, along with the challenger, the entire Royal Family, and all of the spectators. I remember looking down at my hands, covered in blood, and with charred skin marking the palms of my hands. People watching the event from a distance told of a lightning storm occuring at the site. For my crimes I was exiled from the world. From there I began having dreams of a dark castle, and evil men inside of it who would train me in a special way of combat that would let me reap revenge on those who took my life away from me.
Well, here I am, now, waiting for your answer, my Dark Masters.