PDA

View Full Version : Jenn

Denali Gue
Aug 8th, 2003, 12:01:44 AM
I missed ya again :(

Two things......

First, I want to ask you if youd like to be a mentor. I have a thread stickied in OOC about offering help to any noobs who ask for it. I know how busy you are and that more than likely you dont feel like you can but it wouldnt be right not to ask. We'd love to have you on board, you know that! Let me know, please, k? :love

Secondly.....

I agree wholeheartedly with you and Ez that Kariss really jumped the gun with her post! the whole base is on alert...someone or even a droid would have seen her. I think she did it for protection of the twins but still........:grumble

If shes willing, Id let her edit but its up to you. I figured with my last post, the two of them would get close to the rear entrance but that you and other members would catch them. you always make good decisions so go with what you think :)

DarthHERA
Aug 9th, 2003, 02:42:36 PM
yes, I am willing to be a mentor, but put me at the bottom of the list so that by the time it gets round to my turn, ill have finished some things and got my act together.

I think im just gonna reply to Kariss and rp with what is there.

But, Just so she knows for next time.
That was the whole purpose of posting the ooc.

I guess I could have PM'd her, and if it was at the Main RP forum I probly would have, but I didnt really think of it at the time. I tend to be a little less pc at my own board.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 9th, 2003, 05:50:32 PM
.................................................. .................................................. ............

Kals response to your post was (and I quote) holy <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>!!!!

Mine was...............That was one <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>ing good post!!! Damn!!

:D :D :D :D

DarthHERA
Aug 10th, 2003, 02:12:12 PM
hey! Im glad you likey :D

DarthHERA
Aug 10th, 2003, 03:57:05 PM
Both you and Ez replied awesome. Now we just gotta wait on Kariss :)

Great job you guys!