PDA

View Full Version : One Big Cat (open, Anything

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Aug 7th, 2003, 08:07:27 PM
Jaas walked up to the door of the B&G and handed over his weapens and walked up to the bar and sat down

He "Barrrkeep" the cizerack shouted and the man behind the bar walked up to Jaas "ji want a glassssss of Vodka" the man grabed a glass and filled it and set it down infront of Jaas who picked it up and siped it slowly

He turned in his seat and looked around the room for anyone He knew.

Soen Spellflinger
Aug 11th, 2003, 08:16:39 PM
The little magician is back on Coruscant, and is looking a bit paler and more timid than he did when last he visited Yog's. Anyone would, were they a mortal who had just lived three months in the Shrine of Vampyres.

A loud voice makes him jump; the Cizerack at the bar is loud. Soen tries to shake off the sudden shock by staring back at the root stew he can't pay for.

"This...just sucks..." he mumbles quietly. Looking back up, he finds the Cizerack looking at him...at least, in his direction. Soen stares back, confounded as to what he should do.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Aug 13th, 2003, 11:13:52 AM
Jaas saw the man looking at him, He grabed his drink and stood up and walked over to the man "do jyou got a prrroblem orrr do jyou jussst ljike ssstarrrjing?" He asked him in a hushed voice.

Soen Spellflinger
Aug 13th, 2003, 06:37:55 PM
He sounds mad! At least, that's what the paranoid magician thinks.

"No, I was just looking around, and you were there! There's no problem!" he yells in a panicked rush.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Aug 13th, 2003, 08:25:46 PM
Jaas could see the fear in his eyes "Mjind jif ji jjion jyou?" He said motioning toward an empty chair.

Soen Spellflinger
Aug 13th, 2003, 09:16:24 PM
He doesn't want to appear rude, but he also doesn't want the Cizerack's company.

"Sure, you can sit down!"

He squirms though, eyeing his rapidly cooling root stew as if it might attack him.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Aug 14th, 2003, 10:25:45 AM
Jaas sat down and siped his drink "jyou look ljike jyou dont want me to sjit bjy jyou" the cizerack said with a smirk.

Soen Spellflinger
Aug 15th, 2003, 01:19:14 PM
Soen scoots around the circular booth so that Jaas is now sitting across from him, rather than beside him.

"This is better."

Especially since there's now a table between Soen and the big felinoid.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Aug 15th, 2003, 10:01:08 PM
Jaas chuckled "mjy name jis Jaassssssuvji Ageerrrrrrodarrr but jyou can call me Jassssss" The large cizerack said.

Soen Spellflinger
Aug 19th, 2003, 04:43:48 PM
"Um...Soen," he introduces himself. "What's a Cizerack male doing without a bratty female leading him around? I've never seen a guy without a girl."

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Aug 19th, 2003, 08:55:22 PM
Jaas chuckled again "jI dont go arrround wjith mjy mjissstrrresss often, ji jussst fjinjissshed catchjing a man wjith a bountjy on hjis head" he siped his drink

"ji am a bountjy hunterrr and ji have been trjyjing to get all the monejy ji can get."

Soen Spellflinger
Aug 20th, 2003, 09:23:53 AM
"A bounty hunter? Someone told me once that I should be one...I don't think I'm cut out for that kind of job though," he admits. "I'm not much of a fighter."

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Aug 20th, 2003, 11:35:25 AM
Jaas looked hopefuly at Soen "well bejing a bountjy hunter doesss take ssskjill jin combat, but jit alssso takesss a cunnjing mjind"

He siped he drink "jif jyou everrr jinterrresssted jin becomejing a bountjy hunterrr just contact me herrre" Jaas slid a peice of paper along the table to Soen "thjis contajinsss wherrre jyou can fjind me."

Soen Spellflinger
Aug 21st, 2003, 01:04:42 PM
"Um...okay..."

He takes the paper and puts it in a random pocket, not bothering to look just yet.

"Um...what's the highest bounty you've collected?"

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Aug 21st, 2003, 03:56:43 PM
Jaas thought for a moment "that would have to be a gang that wasss ssstealjing and kjilling and the copsss couldn't ssstop them, so thejy put a bountjy up and ji took jit."

Soen Spellflinger
Aug 21st, 2003, 06:17:30 PM
"So...how'd that turn out? What happened when you confronted them?"

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Aug 22nd, 2003, 10:50:12 AM
Jaas smiled "well thejy ssstarrrted ssshootjing and jI rrreturrrned fjirrre mossst of them gave up but sssome trrrjyed to rrrun awajy but ji got them alssso"

Jaas pulled up one if his shirt sleeves to reveal a nasty scar "one of them got me wjith a vjibrrro blade."

Soen Spellflinger
Aug 27th, 2003, 08:29:12 PM
He touches the same spot on his own arm, imagining what it would feel like and deciding it best not to find out.

"O...okay..." he sputters, voice suddenly very high-pitched, "I...maybe I'll try bounty hunting sometime..."

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Aug 27th, 2003, 09:29:33 PM
Jaas chuckled "ji'm sssurrre ji could make a rrreal good bountjy hunterrr out of jyou"

He grabed his drink and drained it

"jyou could get rrrjich dojing jit and all jyou have to do jis trrrack sssomeone down and capturrre them orrr kjill them."

Soen Spellflinger
Aug 27th, 2003, 10:30:08 PM
"But...but there's a very real chance that I could get hurt...or killed..." he mumbles hesitantly.

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Aug 27th, 2003, 10:42:32 PM
"not jif jyou let me trrrajin jyou to be rrreadjy forrr anjythjing" the large cizerack said,

Soen Spellflinger
Aug 28th, 2003, 04:06:53 PM
"No...no, I...I think I'll be okay..." he mutters. "Thanks though..."

Jaassuuvi Ageerrodarr
Aug 28th, 2003, 10:34:04 PM
"well jussst rrreamemberr jis jyou everrr change jyourrr mjind, jussst come to the adrrressssss ljisssted on the paperrr ji gave jyou."

Soen Spellflinger
Aug 29th, 2003, 05:23:31 PM
"Yeah..."

Looking up, Soen spies the clock over the bar. It's seven o'clock. 7:00. A nice, round number. He can leave now.

"I'll see you later."

Quickly, eyeing the clock, he runs out, almost forgetting his staff at the door in his rush to leave before 7:01.