PDA

View Full Version : Dinner and talk (Quay'Na)

Tony Maxwell
Aug 7th, 2003, 07:59:26 PM
Tony walked into his room's kitchen and picked up two plates and set them on a table, He then grabed two cups and silverware and set them on the tablew also

He looked at the clock on the wall, He had sent Quay'Na a letter inviteing her ti have dinner with him

He walked back into the kitchen and grabed a plate of bread and set it on the table, He then opened the oven and pulled out a steaming pot of vegatable soup and set it down on the table
Tony walked into his room and changed into a clean shirt and combed his hair

He walked back into the kitchen when he heard a knock on the door.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 8th, 2003, 03:36:31 AM
Quay'Na stood outside the door, dressed in her usual beigh Padawan attire, she was glad to be here. It had been sometime since she had been able to talk to Tony. And his invitation to dinner was very appealing.

She lightly knocked and waited.

Tony Maxwell
Aug 8th, 2003, 10:52:43 AM
Tony walked to the door and opened it with a smile "hello Quay'Na, please come in" He waited as She came in"dinner is ready on the kitchen

they walked into the kitchen and Tony pulled out a seat for Quay'Na who sat down in it, He walked up to the fridge and opened it and came out with a bottle of fruit juice which He poured into the glasses on the table

Tony served the soup into bowls and set a peice of cut bread on each plate and then He sat down "is there anything new happening with you Quay'Na?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 8th, 2003, 03:18:15 PM
"This is lovely, Tony. You've got a nice set up here." She smiled as she took her napkin and placed it on her lap. "I've been really busy lately, sorry I haven't been able to talk with you."

Tony Maxwell
Aug 8th, 2003, 03:23:47 PM
Tony smiled "well, I'm just happy I can talk to you now" He ate a spoon full of soup "this is a my mother recipe and theys vegatables came all the way from Naboo" He smiled again" I havnt been able to think of anything but you since we last met."

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 8th, 2003, 03:33:23 PM
Quay'Na blushed slightly as she too, took a bite. "I've missed you as well. Naboo vegetables, this is great."

Tony Maxwell
Aug 8th, 2003, 03:40:44 PM
"so what do you and you master do when training?" Tony asked since he was curios about how each master had there own style of training.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 8th, 2003, 03:45:36 PM
"We work mostly with animals right now in the garden on level 32. Have you been there? It's the most awesome place, a lot of exotic things live there. I love it. Master Sage is just too cool." She smiled as she took a drink.

Tony Maxwell
Aug 8th, 2003, 03:48:27 PM
Tony stared at his soup "I wish I had a master but it seems there are more padawans then masters" He sighed "but someday I will have a master."

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 8th, 2003, 03:55:25 PM
Quay'Na noted the disppointment in his voice. "I'm sure your time is coming soon, Tony. The training is fun, but it's not easy by any means. Be glad tohave a rest right now, when you start you'll be running in circles. Sage is a lot different than Ira, but that is a good thing." She took another bite. "This is so excellent, Tony. I wish I could cook as good as this, but unfortunately, I can't." She was trying her best to bring up his spirits.

Tony Maxwell
Aug 8th, 2003, 03:58:33 PM
Tony smiled "thanks, I could help you learn to cook better" He started to eat his food again and was soon finished "after your finished I'd like to show you somethin."

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 8th, 2003, 04:02:59 PM
"Sure," her interests perked. It wasn't too long before she finished as well and helped him clear the table. That, she could do.

Tony Maxwell
Aug 8th, 2003, 05:09:15 PM
"follow me" He said as a started walking toward the door to his work room, He opened it and they steped inside

inside the room there was a table covered with droid parts and machinery, in one corner there was something covered with a tarp

Tony pulled the tarp of revealing a droid covered with armor plating and in place of one of its hands was a blaster barrel, It was about 7 feet tall

Tony turned to Quay'Na "this is the droid I was telling you about" He smiled "Its a body guard droid, built to protect me."

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 8th, 2003, 05:12:26 PM
"Wow, that's cool. Does it work?"

Tony Maxwell
Aug 8th, 2003, 05:32:46 PM
"yes, It works perfectly and it obeys and order I give it, even if I asked it to shoot itself it would do it without question" Tony smiled

He walked over and opened a small hatch on the droids torso and pushed a button inside it and the droids eyes light up with a blue light

"Ragnarok status report" Tony barked the order in a military tone

"Ragnarok reporting for duty Mr. Maxwell, all systems online"

tony turned to Quay'Na "see it works" He walked over to the table and picked somethin up and walked back over to her "I've got something for you" He held out his hand revealing a square object with a singe button on it "if you push the button Ragnarok will show up and help you in anyway it can."

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 8th, 2003, 05:39:51 PM
"Cool, I could use him to clean my room, would he do that? You can send him to my room anytime."

Tony Maxwell
Aug 8th, 2003, 05:46:06 PM
"yes, I would, I've programed it to accept you voice cammands and do what ever you want" Tony smiled " I tired of having him sit in here and do nothin but collect dust"

Tony looked at the droid then back at Quay "go ahead, ask it to do somethin."

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 8th, 2003, 06:08:39 PM
Quay'Na looked at the droid. "Hmmm, let's see. Ragnarok, clean the workshop." That was easy enough.

Tony Maxwell
Aug 8th, 2003, 06:16:05 PM
"yes miss Rakai" the droid said as it started picking stuff up and puting them away in thet're rightful cantainers

Tony smiled and turned to Quay "well that was intesting" he looked into her eyes but couldnt seem to take them off, it was like her eyes were useing the force to pull him in

He finaly pulled his eyes away "you want to have dessert now?" he said still recoverong from staring into her eyes.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 8th, 2003, 06:29:18 PM
Quay'Na noticed the gaze from him and blushed as she kindly looks away. "Umm, sounds good."

Tony Maxwell
Aug 8th, 2003, 11:06:17 PM
Tony walked over to Ragnarok and shut him down and then made his way back into the kitchen where he took out a small chocolate cake out of the freezer and set it on the table

He then cut it and put placed a peice on both his and Quay's plates and thay sat down

Tony took a bite "I made this myself, I never thought I'd was this good at makeing and cooking."

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 9th, 2003, 01:29:47 AM
He definitely knew the correct way to a woman's heart, chocolate. Quay'Na loved chocolate.

She sampled it, it just seemed to melt in her mouth. "Excellent."

Tony Maxwell
Aug 9th, 2003, 11:25:57 AM
Tony could tell by the look on her face that she liked the cake "I guesss im just good at makeing things, like cakes and droids I can just use my hands really well."

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 9th, 2003, 11:27:44 AM
"Then, I'm sure you'll be good with a lightsabre as well." She told him with a smile and took another bite.

Tony Maxwell
Aug 9th, 2003, 11:31:03 AM
Tony stared at her a moment "maybe, If I had a lightsaber."

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 9th, 2003, 11:45:43 AM
Quay'Na looked down at her own, clipped to her belt. "I've got two actually at the moment. One is mine and the other belonged to my former master, Ira."

Tony Maxwell
Aug 9th, 2003, 11:48:28 AM
Tony smiled "thats cool, I hear its hard to make light sabers and that it can take months to make one."

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 9th, 2003, 11:50:38 AM
"Yeah, pretty much. Even with my mechanical experience, it was hard."

Tony Maxwell
Aug 9th, 2003, 11:52:10 AM
"well, Im sure that I could build one with the percision of a master, but I could be wrong."

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 9th, 2003, 11:58:11 AM
Quay'Na wasn't sure if he were be truthful, sarcastic or just plain cocky with the comment and passed it off with a shrug.

Tony Maxwell
Aug 9th, 2003, 11:59:27 AM
Tony finished off his cake "if you want you can take the rest home with you."

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 9th, 2003, 12:04:04 PM
"Really?" Her eyes sparked.

Tony Maxwell
Aug 9th, 2003, 12:05:23 PM
"yes, I dont need all the suger and you look like you liked the cake alot so you can just have it" tony smiled.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 9th, 2003, 12:08:26 PM
Yes, yes!! Sugar is a good thing, now!!

Quay'Na smiled politely and nodded. "Sure, I'll take it off your hands."

The cake would be gone, before her Master had a chance to see it.

Tony Maxwell
Aug 9th, 2003, 12:09:32 PM
"maybe you could give your master a peice, I want to find out if everyone like my cakes."

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 9th, 2003, 12:12:04 PM
"Uh, yeah...sure, I'll do that." She answered with a smile.

Tony Maxwell
Aug 9th, 2003, 12:13:37 PM
"ok, and if you ever need more just tell me and i'll bake you up another" Tony got up and cleared the dishes and put them in the sink.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 9th, 2003, 08:36:48 PM
Quay'Na could tell that Tony obviously really liked her and sighed as she watched him in the kitchen. But, her heart was taken right now by another and she didn't want to hurt Tony. Perhaps, she could explain properly, if he happened to bring it up.

Tony Maxwell
Aug 10th, 2003, 02:54:53 PM
Tony came out of the kitchen and looked at the clock on the wall "wow, time flys when your having a good time" It was after nine O'clock and Tony had to get up early yo work on the last bit of his droid

He turned to Quay "you should propubly go home now before it gets any later."