PDA

View Full Version : A Trip Home: Return to the GJO(open)

Shandri La
Aug 6th, 2003, 07:49:51 PM
Shandri steps out of her bathroom in her quarters at the GJO Grounds. This is her first time being home after her encounter with her King. Home is the GJO. Not the Palace on her homeworld. She wipes the last few remaining tears from her eyes as she looks around her room. When she had entered her room, she had left her door open.

Now she has things to deal with and accept. The truth that she had hidden away from everybody since she found out. The truth that even she had a hard time admitting. Her Mother had always spoken fondly of her Father, but had cursed the former King. She shakes her head as she walks to her window and looks outside. The Gardens are beautiful to look at, especially right now. Her life for now is her own. She has no worries about what will happen to her now other then how she will succeed at her Jedi training.

She is dressed in a light purple dress which flows nicely down her body, almost as if she were dressed in clouded purple water.

"It is so nice to be home. No worries, nothing to bother me."

Kyle Krogen
Aug 6th, 2003, 09:25:36 PM
Kyle was walking down one of the halls of the LQ when He saw a door open, He walked up to the door and looked at the room number this is shandri's room, I wonder if she home he thought to himself

the last time He had seen her was when He helped fight the thugs who where trying to get her

Kyle knocked on the open door "Hello, Shandri are you home?"

Shandri La
Aug 7th, 2003, 07:29:50 AM
Shandri turned from looking out the window when she hears Kyle's voice.

"Come in Kyle. I'm home finally."

She wonders just how many ppl actually noticed that she was gone for a while. Probably not many know, but that doesn't matter. What does is she's home now, truly home.

She starts to walk over to the door so that she can greet Kyle when he comes in, a smile on her face.

Kyle Krogen
Aug 7th, 2003, 10:41:30 AM
Kyle walked in and smiled when he saw shandri "Its nice to see you again Shandri, I havn't see you around for a long time."

Shandri La
Aug 7th, 2003, 07:23:38 PM
Shandri returns Kyles smile.

"I've been a bit on the busy side to be truthful. And I just got back from a mission."

She frowns for a moment before smiling.

"So what have you been up to lately?"

Kyle Krogen
Aug 9th, 2003, 11:29:51 AM
"I've neem training with my master, and making new freinds" He smiled "I noticed you left and It's great to have you back here with us."

Shandri La
Aug 10th, 2003, 09:04:26 AM
Shandri smiles as Kyle says it's great to have her back here.

"It's great to be back here. For awhile when I was gone with a few others, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to make it back here, at least not alive."

Shandri turns away quickly after she says that, since it's a sensative topic for her right now on just how close she was to losing her life. She takes a deep breath before turning back to Kyle.

"I'm glad to hear that you are making new friends. What are some of them like?"

Kyle Krogen
Aug 10th, 2003, 03:04:05 PM
"well mostly just new recruits, I manely show them around the LQ and tell them about the GJO and stuff like that and then I take them to Yogs for a meal"

Kyle thought back "most of them are sad about leaving they're familys and I help them understand that the jedi are like a family too."

Shandri La
Aug 11th, 2003, 08:02:30 AM
Shandri nods and smiles slightly. 'The GJO is a family to some of us.' she thinks to herself.

"It is understandable that they would be sad since they would be leaving what is familiar to them and entering an area where they don't know."

Kyle Krogen
Aug 11th, 2003, 05:04:01 PM
"yes, that can be scary, I was scared when I first came here but now I'm fine and am happy to share my happyness with others."

Shandri La
Aug 12th, 2003, 01:29:40 PM
"Fortunately, I wasn't scared when I first showed up. I was happy and tremendously relieved that I had arrived here. I have since then come to think of the GJO as my family since I have no living relatives any more."

Kyle Krogen
Aug 16th, 2003, 10:01:33 PM
Kyle sighed "I know what its like to have no family and im happy i've got one now" he smiled "I just wish I had more time to spent with my step parents before I came here."

Shandri La
Aug 26th, 2003, 12:39:37 PM
"At least you got time with step parents and you can always go and visit them.

Me, my Mother's dead, and I don't know who my Father is."

Shandri smiles slightly, knowing full well that she's telling a lie here about her Father, but she has no wish to speak of him to those that she has yet to get to know better.