PDA

View Full Version : Laughing is good for you! (Open)

Jestin
Aug 6th, 2003, 06:38:38 PM
Floating about the busy night streets of Coruscant, a strange thing was looking down on the people from above.

"Oh, a park! And lots of people there! That looks like fun!"

The thing giggled and began to somersault lower to mingle with the people. A little boy took notice of the creature and pointed at it.

"Nyaaaahh!" It put its pinkies in its mouth and stretched his mouth out wide, as long as his arms. The child squeaked in surprise and started to giggle.

Its work done, the creature took its fingers from its mouth, allowing his face to retract back to normal.

"This is a great place to be. Don't you think so, brother?" the thing said, looking over his shoulder.

They were just alike. Identical twins, never seperated for a moment. Together they were a comedic duo. More people began to notice the flying pair and pointed to the sky. The thing cartwheeled and spun around, performing dazzling stunts.

"Thank you," the thing said, twirling and bowing grandly. "My name is Jestin! Cause the way I always be jesting!"

Tiesen
Aug 6th, 2003, 06:41:41 PM
It's brother, clad in red rather than violet, gathers up some toys and juggles them, floating out of reach of the children before tossing the playthings neatly into the arms of their owners.

"I'm just Tiesen," it says with a grin.

The being grabs its toes and begins to cartwheel through the air, looking over the scene for someone it can pick fun at.

"There's a likely suspect..."

Kueller
Aug 7th, 2003, 03:35:06 AM
Kueller was walking down the walkway when he felt a strange lifesign. He stopped and looked around.

Tiesen
Aug 7th, 2003, 08:23:35 PM
Immediately a pair of violet eyes appears inches from his own. The eyes are violet, slitted like a cat's, and positively HUGE.

"This one looks intelligent! Let's throw some witty humor at him!" Tiesen says eagerly. "See if he knows what's what and what's not and nots whats, so to speak."

Jestin
Aug 8th, 2003, 08:23:24 AM
Jestin grinned broadly and joined his brother. "I don't know. He doesn't seem like much. Just quiet, looking around..."

Jestin turns over onto his back and floats in circles over Kueller's head. "But you know, I think he does indeed need our help. Poor man obviously has not had a stitch in his side for quite some time."

Jestin rolled over so he was looking down at the man. "Good thing you found us before it was too late, eh?"