PDA

View Full Version : Job vs No Job

Shandri La
Aug 6th, 2003, 09:26:18 AM
Well, I've got a job interview today and I'm really nervous since I haven't had a job interview in ages and if I get this job, it will mean that my life is going to be so much better then what it is now.

Unfortunatly, I have all day to worry about it which will mean I will be a total wreck when I go to my job interview. I've also already been on the boards here for over an hour when I try to limit my time to only a half hour per day.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 6th, 2003, 09:36:43 AM
:) Just relax, sit back and read or watch TV. You want to go into the interview feeling confident and good about yourself and sitting worrying will only make you feel negative, which is not how you want to come off as to your prospective employers.

Shandri La
Aug 6th, 2003, 12:34:40 PM
I feel confident about this interview already. I've already had an interview with them once before, and the only reason why I didn't get the job that time is because the had somebody transfer in from another store.

*has an inside source*

Destiny Stormrider
Aug 6th, 2003, 04:53:27 PM
Bribe the inside source! ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 6th, 2003, 05:08:19 PM
Let us know how it goes! :)

Shanaria Fabool
Aug 6th, 2003, 07:00:43 PM
FYI: She is in the interview RIGHT NOW! :) :p

Shandri La
Aug 6th, 2003, 07:39:22 PM
I feel good about the interview. Things went well and I'll know by my suppertime tomorrow on whether or not I have the job.

*crosses fingers and prepares her sleeping meds to help her sleep tonight or she'll worry and not sleep*

I'll let you all know how I did after I find out tomorrow. The first thing I'll do if my bf isn't home at the time is to post here.

James Prent
Aug 6th, 2003, 08:19:16 PM
Awesome! Good luck, again. :D

Shandri La
Aug 7th, 2003, 07:27:29 PM
GRRRRRR, I hate looking for a job. Why do I even bother when one of my references is not giving a good review for me when at both jobs I've had, I worded my ying yang off. And my last job I got fired because I got injured.

Needless to say, I didn't get the job because one of my references didn't check out. That makes me soooooooo mad.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 7th, 2003, 08:45:49 PM
:( that sucks! *hugs*

Ali Storm
Aug 8th, 2003, 08:46:34 AM
Tip- Find ebil ref, and quietly put them away. ;) *makes stabbing motion with hand*

Pierce Tondry
Aug 9th, 2003, 12:26:18 AM
I do contract beatings. Charley does contract killings. We're inexpensive and painful. Hire us today.

Shandri La
Aug 9th, 2003, 09:02:03 AM
Sorry, I don't want any beatings or killings done. At least not yet. But I'm not to down about not getting the job any more. There's always next time.

Hart
Aug 12th, 2003, 08:20:27 PM
Supposedly, what works is wearing something you think you look really good in. Some of that confidence should transfer over to everything else.

Ishan Shade
Aug 18th, 2003, 04:54:14 PM
Hart has a good point...I've never minded interviews, just take them with confidence and you'll do alright. Good luck to ya!