PDA

View Full Version : Youth (open)

Omen
Aug 5th, 2003, 11:58:50 PM
Omen. The teen without anyone and with out hope. Walked into the Bar and Grill. The tail of his jet-black coat dragging on the dirty floor as he walked through the door. His Dark Blue eyes barely peering out from under the hood.

Taking a seat toward the back of the Bar. He waved over one of the waitress and ordered amass of food. Like he hadn't eaten for a week and was trying to make up for it.

When his feast arrived he said thank you to the waitress then pulled his hood from his head to expose his silver hair. Then he began to stuff his mouth with everything on the table as the few people that walked by him gleamed at him, as though they were above him.

Time
Aug 6th, 2003, 01:20:06 PM
Tyme Odin walked into the Bar for the first time. People at the GJO told him about it, so he had to check it out. He was dressed in a new tunic he had gotten from the Order, and felt slightly awkward in the new clothing.

He moved towards the back of the bar to find a seat, but as he passed by a lone man with a very sizeable helping of food. He stopped in front of the man's table.

"You new around here?" He asked.

Omen
Aug 6th, 2003, 08:17:06 PM
Omen put down the chicken leg he was feasting on as the man spoke. He watched the mans eyes very closely trying to see if he was making eye contact with his food.

"Um..yeah this would be my first time here"

Looks back down at his food, then back at the man.

"What about you? Come here often?"

Time
Aug 6th, 2003, 11:25:32 PM
Tyme shook his head. "Nah, this is my first time at this bar. Some folks down at the Order told me i should scope the place out, so here i am. But i'm no stranger to this planet." He replied.

"The name's Tyme, mind if i take a seat?" He asked, not sure of what the young man's answer would be.

Omen
Aug 7th, 2003, 03:39:23 PM
He nodded his head as the man spoke trying to listen but still kind of wanting his food.

"Sure, Take a seat." Then he looked back down at his food and grabbed his half eating chicken leg.

"Do you want some food?"

Time
Aug 7th, 2003, 03:45:28 PM
Tyme took a seat across from the young man. "Sure would," he said taking a leg. "So what brings you here... uhh, what did you say your name was?"

Omen
Aug 8th, 2003, 02:15:49 PM
Omen glanced down at his food before answering the man.

"Well I was hungry and heard this place had some god like food..so I came here to get some"

Takes another bit. Then puts the chicken leg back down on the table.

"Oh and you didn't get what my name was, because I didn't tell you...."

Takes another bit.

"..and I'm sorry about that. My name is Omen." He said with a forced smile.

"Want some food? I have enough for 2 people" Looks at the massive amount of food on the table again "..or maybe 3"

Time
Aug 10th, 2003, 11:24:05 AM
Tyme smiled at the young man's comment and took a bite out of a leg. "Well are you from this planet or someplace else?"

Omen
Aug 11th, 2003, 11:35:22 AM
He smiled as he answered the mans question "well I was born here...but I have been traveling around planet to planet ever since was I was young...younger"

He ripped a mouth full from his chicken leg.

"What about you? Was you born here or somewhere else?

Time
Aug 11th, 2003, 06:16:50 PM
"I came from Nar Shaddaa." He said, "It's a smuggler's safe haven." He smiled and took another bite. "I used to be a pilot, but now i am an Initiate at the Jedi Order, crazy.... So do you do something on this planet?" He asked.

Omen
Aug 11th, 2003, 11:29:46 PM
He kind of laughed at the question

"Well at the moment no.....But I'm looking around"

Took a bite.

" So a jedi and an ex-ploit. Seem to have a interesting life" he said with a smile.

Time
Aug 12th, 2003, 09:20:00 AM
Tyme smiled at the comment. "Yeah, even i don't know what's going on anymore, it's one wild ride." He then turned to a waitress who was standing behind him and ordered a drink.

"Do you have any plans? On what you might be doing here."

Omen
Aug 12th, 2003, 11:53:02 AM
"Plans? Nope..I have know plan for the future. I am just going to let it happen...though I have kind of been thinking of becoming a Jedi or Sith...not sure...probably neither"

As he said Sith he watched Tyme's face to make sure it didn't make him angry that he was thinking of becoming a Sith.

Time
Aug 12th, 2003, 01:23:52 PM
Tyme looked up at Omen. "Well everybody has to choose their own destiny." He said with a smile. "I don't know much about the Sith, but i have been informed by most at the Order that they are no good. Is that so?" Tyme asked another question.

Omen
Aug 12th, 2003, 01:42:03 PM
Smiled

"Yeah in most cases they seem to be a pretty heartless group..which is some times pretty good to have on your side."

Looked down at his food and noticed that he was starting to run out. Though it didn't bother him though, he already felt like he was going to be sick from eating so much.

"Though I'll probably just become a Bounty Hunter or something...like I said I haven't really planed out my future yet...so I'm not sure"

Time
Aug 12th, 2003, 01:53:34 PM
"Ahhh bounty hunters." Tyme smiled. "Now there is a colorful group." He laughed at himself. "Each of them different in their own way. I used to fly some from place to place, for a charge of course, which many did not feel like paying." He said just before taking a drink.

Omen
Aug 12th, 2003, 02:03:55 PM
laughed. "Yeah, colorful is a good way of putting it."

Though having a good idea what the man would say probably, Omen asked anyways.

"So what did you do with the ones that didn't want to pay"

Time
Aug 12th, 2003, 02:23:54 PM
"Well most of them tried to kill me if they didn't want to pay, so i usually had to beat them to that." He shook his head. "And i do hate killing." He grinned, "But some of them came to their sences."

Omen
Aug 12th, 2003, 02:31:12 PM
Omen just kind of laughed for a moment before saying "Its good that some of them did, because killing just isn't that much fun...most of the time. I have had to do it a few times in my life though"

Time
Aug 12th, 2003, 02:51:35 PM
"It's a rough galaxy sometimes. Tyme drank some more before asking his question. "What forced you to kill?"

Omen
Aug 12th, 2003, 04:24:22 PM
His face slowly started to turn from the happy grin of a young man, to a much darker, sadder expression.

"It was either me or him..."

Omen waited for a moment to collect his thoughts, then started again.

"The first person I killed was my father...I was about 9 I guess..I didn't want to...but I almost had to"

Takes a drink of his water

Time
Aug 12th, 2003, 04:31:59 PM
Tyme almost choked on his drink. He coughed before asking, "Your father?"

Omen
Aug 12th, 2003, 04:46:07 PM
He reached back, pulled his hood over his head, then began to explain.

"Yeah. At that point in my life me and my father wasn't doing so well. A few months before it happened my mother was killed by someone on the street and it drove my father about half crazy.... He started to drink more then anyone should and was getting some massive debt from gambling."

Takes a drink then continues.

"Well one night he came home...completely drunk..and started to scream about how I was the one that killed mother..because I was born, she died is what he said..so he pulled a knife on me....

Takes a deep breath

"...and stabbed me in the shoulder. Which scared me to a point I never reach before..I mean I was still so young..and didn't understand why my dad was so mad at me...so in a need to save my own life I hit him in the head with...a lamp I believe..I'm not to sure anymore..it was the first thing I saw"

Takes another drink

"He feel to the ground...and I just kept hitting him and hitting him until he wasn't breathing anymore

Time
Aug 12th, 2003, 05:05:33 PM
Tyme wasn't rattled by much, but he clearly was about this particular story. "Whoa, that's heavy... Where did you go after that?" He thought more of where could he go.

Omen
Aug 12th, 2003, 05:23:38 PM
Omen hands were starting to shaking as he took a drink.

"I just left him there...I didn't even cry about the fact I just killed him...I just left"<?I>

Takes another deep breath

[I]"I left him on the ground..and just walked off like nothing happen... My moms Brother lived a while away and I knew he would help me...so I walk there...I was scared walking the city alone but I had to now"

Puts his hands in his pockets.

"My parents were Bounty Hunters. Not famous ones or anything but they were good at what they did.... I watched them alot."

"But anyways my uncle took care of me when I got there..and I stayed with him till I was 14..... Now I just kind of Travel around"

Time
Aug 12th, 2003, 05:37:50 PM
Tyme was slightly taken back by Omen's story. "That's a rough way to start off man." He shook his head and drank some more. "I couldn't imagine....." He looked over at Omen. "Do you know who actually killed your mother?" He asked quietly.

Omen
Aug 12th, 2003, 05:45:26 PM
He shook his head No as he answered "Nope, No one ever figured it out"

Omen slowly pulls his hands from his pocket and lays them on the table.

"I just told the biggest event in my life to a complete stranger"

Kind of laughs under his breath. Then orders another drink from the waiteress as she passes by.

"So what about you? Who was the first person you killed?..if you want to tell me that is"

Time
Aug 12th, 2003, 05:58:20 PM
Tyme didn't mind sharing these dark stories with Omen, so he answered. "I think i remeber when i first had to take someone down, but it was with my ship."

He drank a bit and continued. "I was being chased by the guy my passenger was trying to avoid, i think he was a bounty hunter." Tyme looked up and his face was full of thought. "I think we were just leaving Nar Shaddaa and getting ready for hyperspace. And BAM! my shields start taking a pounding from this good-sized ship."

He used his hands when he talked, "So i took evasive, cut hard and got behind him in a few seconds, my ship... she was a fast ship so it was no problem. Before he knew it i put a concusion missle right into his exhast vents and he was space dust."

An old gleam came to Tyme's eye as he talked about his ship and it's exploits. "It was quite the rush.

Omen
Aug 12th, 2003, 06:06:44 PM
Omen smiled as he listened to Tyme, and watched him make hand motions as he explained what happened.

"Sounds kind of fun."

He thought about it for a second and figured he should add a little bit more to that comment

"...not the killing part, but fighting in a space ship.

took a drink before asking

"Do you still have your ship?

Time
Aug 12th, 2003, 06:12:43 PM
Tyme shook his head. "Unfourtuneatlly no. That's why i'm on this planet. I think my last customer stole it when i was out looking for parts...... But somthing inside tells me it was meant to be." Tyme looked away for a moment. "I'll find it someday, that's for sure."

Omen
Aug 12th, 2003, 06:20:10 PM
Omen just shook he head as well.."that's just wrong..sounds like it was a fine ship to."

Reaches up and pulls his hood off.

Then he say "Yeah it probably was meant to be...I mean now your a jedi..must of been meant be. Though, yeah you probably will find your ship someday." in a fast, rant like fashion.

Time
Aug 12th, 2003, 06:29:11 PM
"Well i'm far from being a Jedi." He mentioned. "I'm an Initiate, which is even lower than a Padawan." He chuckled at the sound of that. "It's confusing stuff, the Force, that is." He smiled. "You can't press a button and make it work."

Omen
Aug 12th, 2003, 06:35:10 PM
The laughs about the button thing.
"Yeah, but someday your probably be a jedi..maybe even a master."

Time
Aug 12th, 2003, 06:45:56 PM
Tyme smiled at the thought of him becoming a Jedi master. "That will be one heck of a day." He looked over at Omen, "You should join the Order, i'm sure they would take you."

Omen
Aug 12th, 2003, 06:54:28 PM
Smiled

"Yeah I probably should join the order..it would give my life direction or something like that but I'm not all that sure about it..I'm going have to think about it"

Time
Aug 12th, 2003, 07:28:52 PM
Tyme nodded. "I should have thought about it myself, i might not know what i'm getting into." He said, "but i'm told my piloting skills are signs of Jedi ability, i never knew i had it in me."

"But bounty hunting is a good way to make a living, lots of criminals, and i know, because i have flown them all over the galaxy."