PDA

View Full Version : Starting over

Ace McCloud
Aug 4th, 2003, 06:48:02 PM
This may sound kind of stupid, I normally don't do things like this but I'm bored and, well, what the hell. I never really introduced myself, I just kind of showed up one day and have been getting alot of grief from other people, and not many people will RP with me. I guess I'm just not known really, so, well here you go.

I'm Ace McCloud, aspiring Jedi. Right now I'm applying for the GJO, its a long process so I'm free to do most rps.

So if you have an RP you want to start up, just send me a PM and I'd more than happy to join you. Right now I'm trying to start an RP about my background, I've started a thread but it really hasn't gone anywhere. Haven't had much time to work on it though.

So anyway, there you go =P Hope I can make some more friends here.

(No flames please =) )

Telan Desaria
Aug 4th, 2003, 07:10:15 PM
if you need to have a life where you are wronged by the Empire we would be more than happy to help.

Ace McCloud
Aug 4th, 2003, 07:11:18 PM
It was more by the Sith, but if there is an affiliation in there it could work...

Ryan Pode
Aug 4th, 2003, 07:11:31 PM
Or... quit that mumbo jumbo jedi stuff and just join the empire.

Ace McCloud
Aug 4th, 2003, 07:12:31 PM
lol I could create another character. But this is more about being accepted by the community here... =P

Ryan Pode
Aug 4th, 2003, 07:18:07 PM
We'd accept you in the Empire... just like they accept me!

Strider
Aug 4th, 2003, 07:29:02 PM
Originally posted by Telan Desaria
if you need to have a life where you are wronged by the Empire we would be more than happy to help.

You sir are a god of witty statements.
Please tell me your secret!

In Other Words... LOL!