Armament:
2 Laser Cannons
1 Proton Torpedo Launcher (6 torpedoes)

Defenses:
Durasteel Armour

Telan Desaria
Aug 4th, 2003, 06:45:41 PM
Kracken, I want you to work on something:

A droid manned battelcruiser, 600 m in length. Heavily armed, with droid fighters.

I want this well thought out and nothing put together in five minutes. No mere stats. I want a big report on it. I know you like them, so get into it. Make pictures of it if you can, alter photos of regular ships to suit our puspoes....the world is your oyster.

imported_STELA'SHLIT'NURUODO
Aug 4th, 2003, 11:15:10 PM
Why Not make a slave rigged group of smalle vessels. And a droid controlled master. Use them like a Wolkpack. Put a claoking device on them with a probe which extends out of the void so the master vessel can get telimatry from outsside the claok. have them sit and wait for unlucky vessels and pop out of cloak and attack.? amke each vessel say 225 meters armed with torp octets and minor energy weapons for defense.

Just another idea from your Chiss freinds

Park Kraken
Aug 6th, 2003, 11:41:58 AM
For the Droid Battlecruiser, Telan, did you want a small manufacturing plant put aboard so replacement TIE/Ds can be manufactured?

Telan Desaria
Aug 6th, 2003, 04:36:30 PM
no. That would be sensible, but violate the fair play rules. We must keep the OOC opinion of the others in mind. Despite our apparent superiority, we must yield occassionally. Fighter replacements could prove an exploitable advantage we will leave them with.

Park Kraken
Aug 6th, 2003, 04:40:14 PM
Excellent. This means that I can go with my sleek, fast, and manuverable design.