PDA

View Full Version : Character Evaluations

Taylor Millard
Aug 4th, 2003, 01:02:39 PM
I want the two of you to listen long and listen hard when I say this.

You two (Jenn and Becca) are two of the best RPers on the board. Top Five to say the least (Top Three to say the most).

You've done an excellent job at making all of your characters different from the other, showing attitude with each one, and having fun at the same time.

While there's always room for improvement, I can't think of any for the two of you, you guys are always in tip top shape.

That's all I gotta say about that. And if anyone says otherwise they need their heads checked. And fast.

DarthHERA
Aug 4th, 2003, 03:59:34 PM
Looks at Daiq :mischief

What shall we do with him Daiq? Hang him by his toes till his blood comes back to his head? :lol

Seriously though, Tay - thats some high praise, and I kinda think its a bit generous. (not false modesty, I just think there are many that rp as good or better than myself. Especially when it comes to plotline/twists).

But I can honestly say, I appreciate your comments, and its only the fact that the ppl we rp with makes us rise to the level we are at right now. I find I bounce off or react to what the other person writes, it inspires me or gives me a feel for what I want to convey. So rping with good players makes me a better player. Present company both included.

I love writing with both you guys. I hope you know that, and that I love you both alot.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 4th, 2003, 10:02:09 PM
I agree, Jenn. I find that I try harder when Im rp'ing with someone who inspires me with their ideas and posts, the way they write. The two of you affect me in that way, charley as well, Jenny, Morg........a few others.

Other than Cyrus, I havent RP'd with any of Tays other chars until now in Butcher. what can I say about Cy?? You gotta love him in spite of himself! Tay, hes great!! Ive thoroughly enjoyed trading barbs and insults with him in Radar....and if you dont believe me, ask Jenn cos I told her the same thing last night :-P

Thank you very much - both of you - for the words of praise and encouragement. They mean more than you know :)