PDA

View Full Version : Anticipated movies and Remakes and Sequels

sirdizzy
Aug 4th, 2003, 01:35:17 AM
Have you ever watched a trailer and gone wow that looks cool then forgotten about it and can't remember when it was coming out or even the name sometimes

i do that all the time so i decided to add 2 features to my website (if ya haven't visited it yet you should, all my reviews are there and its fun http://www,sirdizzy.com) where i could store this info my brain always leaks

Anticipated movies http://www.sirdizzy.com/lookfoward.html are movies i am really looking foward to like Matchstick Men, Once Upon Time in Mexico, Bubba Ho-Tep, and many many more

and Sequels and Remakes http://www.sirdizzy.com/sequels.html are movies that are either autrocious ideas for sequels or movies i am just curious about and not sold on yet like Jurrasic Park 4, Mad Max Fury Road, Shrek 2 and many many more

neither section is done because i burntout on updating after like 3 and half hours (took me longer then i thought it would, doing the regular site updates, writing my review for spykids, and then doing the pages which was more research then i thought it would be, finding photos, finding trailers, finding info on the movies then i had to go through 3 layout designs tell my brain was fried)

but i will be adding more movies to both pages in the next couple days (i made a list of both and i had like 15-20 movies on each list)

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Aug 4th, 2003, 01:36:47 AM
Mad Max 4 must contain at least one super Falcon, or it will not be a worthy sequel. Any other car, in and shade but black, would be wholly unnacceptable.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 4th, 2003, 08:58:29 AM
Puss-in-Boots (Banderas)

:lol Yes, I'm looking forward to see that one :)

Johnny Depp would be an interesting choice fo Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

sirdizzy
Aug 4th, 2003, 04:15:09 PM
well i just finished my Anticipated movies http://www.sirdizzy.com/lookfoward.html section

all in all there was 14 movies i added to it, i am now working on sequels and remakes

sirdizzy
Aug 4th, 2003, 07:40:11 PM
well i just finished sequels and remakes, I am now officially tired of updating even though there is more i need to do

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2003, 03:29:45 AM
Tom Cruise as the Last Samurai? O_o

The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, that will be interesting... hopefully.

Van Helsing looks like it will be good. Looks like Hollywood is takign an interest in lots of old stories recently.

Jeepers Creepers II = :x why did they even make the first one

ReaperFett
Aug 5th, 2003, 08:49:27 AM
Vega, Billy Connely is with Tom Cruise too :)

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Aug 5th, 2003, 02:59:53 PM
I'll tell you what movie needs to be made, one starring TROGDOR ThE BURNiNATOR!

Burninating the countryside, burninating the peasants...

sirdizzy
Aug 5th, 2003, 03:01:42 PM
i was going to add the batman and superman movies to sequels, but superman is cursed and i doubt it will ever get made and there is no details what so ever on a batman film (have ya read some of the script ideas wow some of them are bad)

i did forget 2 major movies and added those last night Episode 3 (doh) and Indiana Jones 4

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 5th, 2003, 09:09:07 PM
Lion Witch and the Wardrobe could be really cool if it is done right. On that list the movies I want to see are ROTK, Harry Potter: POA and Episode 3, in some ways I am more anticipating POA more because I loved that book (I would say Ep 3 but that is too far away to think about and they have just started filming I will become more pumped for that next year.)

Dae Jinn
Aug 5th, 2003, 09:17:25 PM
Originally posted by J'ktal Anajii
I'll tell you what movie needs to be made, one starring TROGDOR ThE BURNiNATOR!

Burninating the countryside, burninating the peasants...

Don't forget the hatched roofed cottages ;)

Jeepers Creepers 2 looks as bad as the first one; I saw it in the theatre cos it looked "scary" but it was utter crap. :x

sirdizzy
Aug 5th, 2003, 09:40:56 PM
a lot of those sequels are utter crap dirty dancing 2, scary movie 3, jeppers creepers 2, Exorcist: The Begining, Grease 3

but is the age of the sequel afterall, remember when they would make movies and never make a sequel too it now if it does even slightly ok in the theatres ya got to have a sequel (jeepers creeper crashed and burned if i remember correctly)

oh well i still got movies to look foward to

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 5th, 2003, 11:09:26 PM
THE WHOLE TEN YARDS !!!!!

YEEEAAAAAAAAH1 :crack:rollin

I just saw T3 and there was a trailer for The Whole Ten Yards starring most of the original cast (except of course those that died in the first one...)

OMGOMG I'm so excited!!!!!!

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 6th, 2003, 12:35:00 AM
Jeepers Creepers did okay made like 60 million I think and it probably cost like 10 so it made its money back. Still it doesn't deserve a sequel.

Dae Jinn
Aug 6th, 2003, 10:26:19 PM
It probably made money by sucking people in with cool adverts on tv and stuff. I know I went because the commericals and everything made it out to be scary, but it was totally crap. BTVS has better creatures than the one in that movie. :lol

sirdizzy
Aug 7th, 2003, 12:19:55 AM
it made me laugh my <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> off i thought i watching a comedy

and i sung that song for 2 days

jeepers creepers where did you get those peepers
jeepers creepers where did you get those eyes

Dae Jinn
Aug 7th, 2003, 12:39:09 AM
It was either JC or "O" :x

It was funny, but when I go to see a "scary" movie, I want to jump and be scared more than once!