PDA

View Full Version : To everybody who even knows who Sejah is...

Sejah Haversh
Aug 3rd, 2003, 10:34:29 PM
Right now he could use your help and support IC. As the result of a brawl with Terran (See "Cruelty of Love: Violent Mistake" in the GJO Grounds) Sejah is laid up in a coma in the medical bay. He is alive now only in thanks to mechanical life support. Nothing through the Force can be done to heal him right now, so he's going to be out for a while.

But, seeing as he's friends with quite a few of you, I thought that he might get a few visitors in the hospital. Now, this is not a request, but simply if your character would like to say anything to him, or even jsut come and see him, please do so. Treat it just like visiting a real friend in the hospital. I'm not sure if he'll be able to hear or understand anything, but I know it makes me feel better to be there for a friend.

The hospital thread can be found here: http://216.73.105.30/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31171

Thank you, everybody. And, no, he will not be the same after this, either. This is a serious event that will change how he thinks and acts, though hopefully for the better in the long run.

Oh, and if you have any questions about this or for me, go ahead and ask them here.

Estelle Russard
Aug 3rd, 2003, 10:54:37 PM
Estelle is still absent from the GJO at this time. But if your'e still laid up when I come back (goodness knows when that will be) she will come visit.

Sejah Haversh
Aug 3rd, 2003, 11:14:57 PM
This takes place in a rather odd timeframe. It really can be anytime according to the rest of you, but it does happen a few IC months after my Best Archer thread, just to give you a little sense of placement.

Angelica Shin
Aug 3rd, 2003, 11:20:47 PM
I would, but Angel hasn't ever met Sej (at least not to my knowlegdge) and it would be weird..........

:(

Poor fuzzy-wuzzy Sejah, in a Coma! It's like a bad soap opera! :cry

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Aug 3rd, 2003, 11:37:56 PM
YES! Somebody figured it out!

Ha! I always hated those plots, but, they're just too corny not to use. But, I promise he won't wake up to remember he is a prince and also a secret angent and really did love Veronica. I'd puke myself into a coma if that happened.

Angelica Shin
Aug 4th, 2003, 12:10:58 AM
If you did that I'd have to hurt you, and enjoy it. ;)

NOW SOMEONE VISIT THE SEXI MONGOOSE!

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 4th, 2003, 03:34:55 AM
I'm on my way :)

Ryla Relvinian
Aug 4th, 2003, 04:46:43 PM
Ditto, wot wot.

I'll bring him a plate of scones. :)

Camdyn Fields
Aug 4th, 2003, 10:49:31 PM
How can he eat scones in a coma? Or are we all going to climb into his bed, eat them and leave him to wake up in a huge pile of crumbs? :)

Ryla Relvinian
Aug 5th, 2003, 01:41:50 AM
No, they're sooo good that he just has to wake up. :D

Helenias Evenstar
Aug 5th, 2003, 04:31:50 AM
Ack! On my way!

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Aug 5th, 2003, 02:22:23 PM
Just to let everybody know, Sejah is going to be in this coma for about an IC month. Not everybody needs to see him on the first day, so you can even jsut write in your posts that some days have passed, or the room can be empty, or whatever. Otherwise, with a room full of people, it's hard to say what you want to because of the fear of who else might hear it.

Pierce Tondry
Aug 5th, 2003, 03:43:18 PM
The watcher will keep an eye on you at night.

James Prent
Aug 5th, 2003, 07:11:17 PM
Hey, there's a room full of people! :p

Sejah Haversh
Aug 15th, 2003, 02:10:14 PM
Thanks to everybody who has taken time to come and see Sejah, I really appreciate it.

I am planning to bring him out of his coma sometime next week, so, if anybody wants to say anything else, or do something else while he's still out, now would be the time to do so. His coma is supposed to last for abuout an IC month, so feel free to pick any day within that timeframe to come see him again if you wish to.

James Prent
Aug 16th, 2003, 12:59:05 AM
I would but my only character who knows you already visited. Jax is sad. Get better soon! :cry

Sejah Haversh
Aug 16th, 2003, 02:19:02 AM
Bwa-ha-ha! That Jax one was great! I just about fell out of my chair laughing!

And, Wei, great way to add those personal touches. It's funny to see how much one character can impact others, even when he doesn't do all that much.

Helenias Evenstar
Aug 18th, 2003, 03:48:12 AM
I wish to notify your poor incompetent and guilt ridden Master will be sleeping on a chair by your bed when you wake up.

Pierce Tondry
Aug 18th, 2003, 03:27:10 PM
Out of curiosity, is said poor incompetent guilt-ridden Master actually going to teach her Padawans anything so they can one day be promoted to Knight status?

I'm languishing as a Padawan and doing most of my training myself. If I'm really not ready to be a Knight in your eyes that's fine, but I'd say some responsibility then falls on you to rectify that.

If you can't rectify that, let me know and I'll keep going the route I'm going until I feel Pierce's training is enough to pass muster in a standalone trial.

Sejah Haversh
Aug 18th, 2003, 05:18:01 PM
Actually, if you don't mind, Helenias, Pierce and I already had something worked out. He was going to be there when Sejah wakes up.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 18th, 2003, 08:16:57 PM
Wow, I made a good post. Thanks, Sejah. I remember doing all that stuff, but I wasn't sure whether or not you would remember all those things.

James Prent
Aug 18th, 2003, 10:40:30 PM
:D Glad you liked the Jax one. :D

Sejah Haversh
Aug 19th, 2003, 08:28:52 PM
Well, as a final heads-up, Sejah is going to be waking up tomorrow (wednesday) afternoon. Pierce, if you still want in on our setup, be ready.

If anybody else wants to say anything to him while he's still out, now's the time to do it.

Pierce Tondry
Aug 19th, 2003, 10:37:56 PM
I'd love to be in on it, but I have to admit I must've lost a few brain cells due to the food poisoning because I don't remember what it is we discussed. PM or IM me and give me a refresher, please?

Sejah Haversh
Aug 20th, 2003, 03:16:07 PM
Okay, Sejah lives again. And, Pierce, a PM is going to be on its way to you momentarily.

Loki Ahmrah
Aug 20th, 2003, 06:28:23 PM
It's alive! IT'S ALIVE! (Maniacal laughter)

Helenias Evenstar
Aug 21st, 2003, 06:37:12 AM
Kill it! Kill it! It's unclean!

And to answer you query Pierce, I may have told you this (Or maybe not) but I am not in the habit of starting threads, but I am in the habit of watching out for a thread I should probably attend to and work with that. That is how Oriadin and I worked and I find it works better with the insane work schedule. I'm not one who finds it easy to start threads and stuff, I find it much easier to reply. I told Oraidin that the best method was to select something he wanted to do and I would play along.

Thence if you or Sejah wish for my attendance, mark a thread as open or to my attention, I will involve myself. Otherwise I do read out of interest what your both doing IC and I keep myself as well as I can up to date as time allows. That maybe is not what you are looking for, but unless I get more time it is the best I can resonably offer.

Does my avatar look dumb and well below Marcus' usual standards to you as well?

Sejah Haversh
Aug 21st, 2003, 02:33:02 PM
You know, no offense, but it might have done <u>everybody</u> a world of good if you had bothered to tell us that SIX MONTHS AGO!

And, for the record, I have started training threads, one of which was asking for training. You did join it, yes, but the trainign part seemed deliberatley avoided, and isntead it turned into an orchestrated guilt trip. Tell me, how does that make me feel about starting trainign threads? The answer: Gee, you must not like it when I start training threads, so I won't do so and leave them open to you anymore.

See my quandry?

Helenias Evenstar
Aug 22nd, 2003, 01:25:54 AM
Well I'm sorry, allright? And dont go totally blaming me, there was a thing called PM - even if I am not online a lot, you could have raised concerns much earlier.

So I ask in return - why didn't you PM me or try to have a quiet word?

You must realise, I am not Marcus, I do not have a head for multiple personalities or many threads strewn all over the place. I am not online often and I do lose track what and where I am doing. That is not an excuse, it is simply a fact of my life.

I would suggest that you reply to me over PM to sort this out.

I wish to notify your poor incompetent and guilt ridden Master will be sleeping on a chair by your bed when you wake up.

You can in that PM spare me the lecture how much I suck as a Master. I'm already quite well aware of it and I'd like to do something about it

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 22nd, 2003, 06:18:48 AM
I'm already quite well aware of it and I'd like to do something about it

ABOUT TIME! Stop being such a wimp IC and grow some balls back. Your a good deal better than you give yourself credit for and you have the right to claim something a good deal better than what you do right now. Okay, so I know better than anyone your time constraints and the problems at work, but really, you can do better

and if you dont I WILL pan you IRL.

Sejah Haversh
Aug 22nd, 2003, 01:21:02 PM
Okay, I'll be sending a PM. But, I can't promise to spare a lecture.