PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know anything bout Ragnarok Online?

Alpha
Aug 3rd, 2003, 03:06:49 PM
Ok, I've been trying to get on their website to see what was wrong, but it's not letting me get on there, but that's not the point...

Ok, I activated the Rag Online thingy, and it finished with the patches. Then it gives me a "run Game" option. I clikc on that, and it switches to an install screen. I've done that three times, and nothing different happens. And, to top it off, the install screen comes up about seventy or eighty times...

Help? :)

Zasz Grimm
Aug 3rd, 2003, 03:11:47 PM
Considering I've been playing RO for about a week and a half..where did you DL your install/ setup up from? Perhaps you should get the newest one.

I don't understand why you would have to do that.

You should just run the setup.exe and then after it's done installing, you should just have a RO icon in your desktop. After that, you just double-click, it'll go through the patches, if there are any. And then you should be able to run game..

I've never had any problems after that.

Frakorr
Aug 3rd, 2003, 03:17:52 PM
Sorry I can't help you. I might of if I knew what Ragnarok online was.
But I'll ask some of my friends to see if they can suggest anything.

Frakorr
Aug 3rd, 2003, 03:22:26 PM
Keeping up to the usual standards I have made a fool of myself.
Someone with greater knowledge has beaten me to it, that again is something that happens to me all to often.

Alpha
Aug 3rd, 2003, 03:41:53 PM
I downloaded it from the RO homepage around a week and a half ago...That's what puzzles me...It's fairly new!

Zasz Grimm
Aug 3rd, 2003, 03:47:12 PM
huh. I didn't get mine, I got mine from www.fileshack.com

Only reason why is because I usually get a solid 120/100 kbps DL from their servers. I dunno why it isn't working for ya, dude.