PDA

View Full Version : Sing For Me

Nathanial K'cansce
Aug 3rd, 2003, 09:25:10 AM
"The Phantom of the Opera"

various artists have done covers of, credit goes to the people who origionaly wrote the song and who wrote the musical.

"In sleep he sang to me
in dreams he came...
that voice which calls to me
and speaks my name

And do I dream again?
For now I find
the Phantom of the Opera is there-
inside my mind...

Sing once again with me
our strange duet...
My power over you
grows stronger yet...

And though you turn from me,
to glance behind,
inside your mind...

Those who have seen your face
draw back in fear...
I am the mask you wear...

It's me they hear...

Your/my spirit and my/your voice,
in one combined:
inside your/my mind...

He's there, the Phantom of the Opera...
Beware the Phantom of the Opera...

In all your fantasies,
you always knew
that man and mystery...

...were both in you...

And in this labyrinth,
where night is blind,
the Phantom of the Opera is there/here-
inside your/my mind...

He's there the Phantom of the Opera
Sing, Sing my Angel of music, sing, Sing For Me!"

It's time.

Time for what?

You know.

I do?

You've always known.

No....

We'll start with her.

How?

You really are stupid, you know.

Ever think that I might not want to go through with your schemes; that I don't want to be your puppet?

Oh really? Well haven't you seen the strings yet, they're right their in front of your face...

*Nate's eyes went cross-eyed as he looked to a spot only a few centimeters before his nose. Sure enough black strands of string hung there, dangling like they were the tendrils of death, waiting to ensnare his soul. His face scowled as he began to blow air from his mouth at the strands, trying to part them away from his face. The fluttered a bit, but fell right back down into place, teasing and nagging at his mind.

Nate's eyebrows arched inward to accompany his narrowing eyes, which were still crossed. His right hand shot up quickly, grabbing a hold of the string in front of his nose. And with a mighty jerk, he found his head being pulled down at high velocity until all momentum stopped with the hitting of his forehead against the desk he was sitting at.

Physics worked with him as his head threw itself right back up, his eyes scrunched and his face with an evil contortion of pain upon it. When he opened his eyes, he found those same black threads hanging there... doubled... and swirling. In the distance, Nate heard laughter of a crazy man, knowing he was mocking him.

Finally Nate figured it out. Starting from the front of his head, he ran a hand through his hair. Those pesky strands of threads began moving up then disappeared as they blended in with the read of his hair.

Hahahaha... I'm so glad you can figure things out on your own.

I sure hope you have as much of a headache as I have.

Search her out... find her.

Where do I start?

That's your problem.

Rubbing his head, Nate knew that his headache would only get worse with time. And the search for Taja Loraan had begun.*