View Full Version : Tired... (open)

Xazor Elessar
Aug 2nd, 2003, 11:18:43 PM
It had been a long day. No -- make that a long week, month, year, decade -- life. There was no rest for the weary, that was for sure. "TURN OFF THAT DAMN MUSIC!" A voice rolled through the halls of the Jedi Living Quarters. At the command the loud music being played by the Padawans next door to Xazor Elessar shut off immediatly. Birds shrieked and cats mewed for several moments as they were disturbed from their sleep. Other Jedi in her hall shifted in their beds or opened an eye and listened for several moments until all was settled once again.

"I can't sleep. I just can't do it!" A frustrated Garou grumbled as she sat up in bed and pushed the warm blankets off of her stiff body. Stretching and yawning slightly, Xazor swung her legs over the side of the bed and grabbed her black cloak from the floor where it lay beside a few other miscellaneous articles of clothing. Wrapping it around her night-gown claden body, the woman made her way toward the door and slowly opened it. She stepped out into the hallway and winced as the light stung at her eyes. "OW! Damnit!" She shrieked in a whiney voice before realizing that everyone else around her was still at rest. Cursing herself mentally, the young woman sighed and made her way out of the Living Quarters heading for Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill.

It took her about ten minutes but soon the Jedi Knight was opening the door to the establishment. "What time is it?" She thought to herself, never having looked at a crono before she set out. The guards at the door were dozing and as she passed by them, they stirred but remained in a quiet state. Upon reaching the inside of the bar, the Jedi Knight located an empty table against the wall and in the shadows. Actually -- the whole bar was empty and the crono on the wall said that it was two o'clock in the morning.

With heavy eyes, the woman yawned once again and leaned against the wall, ready to fall asleep right there. Just as she began closing her eyes, a loud commotion erupted outside. There were voices yelling and shots from blasters were exchanged. "WHAT THE HELL?!" She was quite disgruntled now and as she sat upright, Xazor glared out the window only to see a couple of teenaged kids running through the street with paintball blasters. Rolling her eyes, the Jedi Knight settled against the wall once again and, like before, her heavy eyes began to close as she thought about how nice it would be to get some rest for once.

Kueller
Aug 3rd, 2003, 09:36:25 AM
"Jedi Xaxor. Thank God your here." Kueller said to a very prestigous Knight who had just exited the B+G. "I'm not sure who the crowd are but they've just come from down the street. Shouting and everything. I didn't think it within my right to interfere. Being a mere padawan. You..." He noticed the Jedi looked very tired, "Shall I go and wake the other Jedi?"

Alpha
Aug 3rd, 2003, 01:37:55 PM
Satine steps through the doors to the B&G, smiling a bit. IT was good to be home. After cruising the galaxy in search of something to do, Satine had decided to head back to his friends. Though it was 2 in the morning here, it was almost 5 in the afternoon where he had been just recently.

"Or shall I go wake the other Jedi?" he hears a man that he didn't recognize ask someone he did. Sitting there, like a stack of lead weights was his sister...Apparently she hadn't had a good day...

Hello, Sis...How's it goin? he sends, before turning to the other.

"Why would you need to wake other Jedi? What's going on?"

Kueller
Aug 3rd, 2003, 01:47:13 PM
"Listen!" Kueller said, exasaprately. He was surprised he couldn't here the commotion. "There's a massive riot going on. they're going through the streets setting fire to anything that they can see."

Alpha
Aug 3rd, 2003, 03:10:23 PM
Satine raises an eyebrow, and then closes his eyes, stretching his senses out. sure enough there was the group of people. His right hand grabbing a lightsabre off his belt, Satine smiles grimly.

"All that searching for a good time, and all I had to do was come hoe to find it..." he tells himself.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 3rd, 2003, 04:42:01 PM
Xazor slowly opened her eyes and set them upon Kueller who approached her with urgency. Sitting up fully, the Jedi Knight cast a glance out the window to see nothing but a group of teenagers running about, chasing one another with paint guns. "Isn't it a little late for them to be out?" She thought to herself but pushed the meaningless idea away and focused on what the Padawan before her was saying. "Fire? Are you sure?" She yawned and rubbed her eyes when her brother came into the bar.

The Garou smiled as he came towards her table and spoke gently in her mind. "I'm -- okay. Really tired. I've had a bad day." She said softly, touching his mind through the Force. Soon the Jedi Master was drawing his lightsaber and walking back towards the door. Xazor could feel the disruption outside and knew that Satine knew what he was doing. "Do you need -- help?" She questioned once again, barely able to contain yet another yawn. It came forth despite her efforts to push it away, giving further evidence to the fact that she was exhausted.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 3rd, 2003, 05:51:54 PM
Quay'Na Rakai stepped into the B & G, her tan leggings were splattered with red and blue paint. "Ugh..." She muttered as she walked past the guards. "What the hell?" Her voice echoed through the bar.

Alpha
Aug 3rd, 2003, 06:32:22 PM
Satine gives his exhausted sister a hug, and a kiss on the cheek, before saying aloud, "Sis, I don't think you could stand on your own for very long...I don't want you getting hurt." Maybe you could tell me what's been goin on after this? he asks, through the Force.

It was at this time that quay came in. Turning, he steadies her. "you ok?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 3rd, 2003, 06:58:03 PM
"They stole my robe!" She groans exasperatedly. "I tried to get it back and this happens!" She looked down at her pants.

imported_Kanji
Aug 3rd, 2003, 07:00:32 PM
"Bloody hell!"

"Get the biggun', Twelve creds to the first hit!!"
Pflip-pflip-pflip!

"*pothoc* munthrek!! *Osvith*!"

"OH FRELL! He's MAD!"

Kanji could be seen outside, fanning his leathery wings and scowling with anger at the misfits. He, too, was covered in red and blue paint as he traversed torward the bar. A very disgruntled look on his reptilian features.

"Bloody human welps, no respect nor manners!"

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 3rd, 2003, 07:31:24 PM
"Tell me about it, Kanji! And those damn things hurt when they're only milimeters away!" Quay'Na's irritation was on the verge of anger as her stimulants that she took earlier were beginning to wear off. She was getting tired and the mess outside wasn't helping any.

Alpha
Aug 3rd, 2003, 07:31:38 PM
Satine sees Kanji, and silently curses, heading outside, igniting his silver blade to get the kids' attention.

"That's enough!" he yells, and smiles as they begin to pump paintballs at him. It was a simple matter to form a Force Shield to block the hits. They DID leave some interesting splatters of paint mid-air.

"Now that I have your attention...Can't you go bug some other people. And I believe you have a robe of one of our Jedi..."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 3rd, 2003, 07:33:42 PM
If not for the fact that she was nearly dead on her feet, Xazor would have laughed at the sight of the paint covered Padawans. It was not funny, however, that the delinquints had taken Quay's robe. With a sigh, the woman looked out the window and rolled her eyes back in her head. "Some children's -- no no no -- some parent's children." She stated and yawned again.

Her thoughts drifted to what Alpha said and she nodded with tired smile. "Okay bro." The words were but a whisper as Xazor leaned against the wall once again, hoping she would be awake when he returned.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 3rd, 2003, 07:51:11 PM
"I really need an expresso.." Quay'Na grumbled as she went up to the bar.

Kueller
Aug 4th, 2003, 12:26:29 AM
"I need some fire water," said Kueller and joined Quay'Na at the bar.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 4th, 2003, 03:35:15 AM
Finally calming, she looked at him. "Please, don't ask." She ordered her expresso and took a sip once she had it in her hands.

"My evening has not gone well."

Kueller
Aug 4th, 2003, 03:36:58 AM
"I won't ask." He took a sip of the Fire water. "How's the training going?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 4th, 2003, 03:49:02 AM
"Fairly descent, I guess. Yours?"

Kueller
Aug 4th, 2003, 03:51:07 AM
"I'm improving. I've found i have a skill for moving things." He remembered the moving junk from earlier that... he glanced at the chronometer... earlier yesterday.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 4th, 2003, 03:52:42 AM
"Oh, really? That sounds cool. We've not worked on that area yet."

Kueller
Aug 4th, 2003, 03:53:48 AM
"As far as I know all you've been doing is studying animals."

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 4th, 2003, 04:11:05 AM
"Yeah, pretty much. But, that is my specialty adn I guess Sage wants it to stay that way. I do however, workout quite a bit. Running, lifting weights, balancing...which is my favorite. I'm quite the gymnist."

Kueller
Aug 4th, 2003, 04:16:55 AM
Kueller was too. "I use that in spars. It comes in useful."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 4th, 2003, 04:18:06 AM
OOC: I'm not going to post IC but don't you guys think you should wait for Xazor before you reply anymore???

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 4th, 2003, 04:26:36 AM
OOC: Sorry got lost in the conversation....