PDA

View Full Version : Three of a Kind (closed - Aaron, Kelt, William)

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 2nd, 2003, 07:08:53 AM
Continued from here (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31036)

It wasn’t as bad as Dasquian had expected. Not as many people seemed to notice the face of the man who walked with the Jedi Knight, as opposed to when Aaron had arrived and there had been quite a few confusions. Never the less the pair attracted some attention as they walked down the hallway of the second floor corridor. They stopped at a door which read:

MASTER A. BELARGIC - MASTER SIMOSON

“Well, here we are. Do you want to do the honours?” Dasquian asked, a smile forming over his lips as he looked sideways to William.

William Belargic
Aug 4th, 2003, 01:17:08 PM
William practically mirrored Dasquian's exact expression.

"Do I detect a bit of wanting to have some fun at the expense of your brother?"

Dasquian shrugged in that sort-of "maybe" way, and William chuckled, pressing his finger on the door chime. Dasquian walked a bit off and stood behind a pillar near the door, out of site of those that would be inside the door, but where he could see William and what the Pirate would do.

As for William, he waited patiently for someone to asnwer the door, smoothing his hair back (which was now in a neat, short ponytail at the nape of his neck) out of habit.

Aaron Belargic
Aug 5th, 2003, 04:36:58 AM
Inside two distinct voices spoke with one another before one seemed to conclude the conversation and footsteps approached the door. The door slid aside and a mirror of Dasquian was stood there looking over his shoulder and laughing. He turned his head.

“Hey, wha-…”

Now fully facing William, Aaron cut himself off. He arched an eyebrow and tilted his head to the side. It looked as though he was trying to solve some sort of puzzle in his head, and evidently he was – the puzzle of who exactly was standing at his door. He could sense his brother nearby, could this be him? If so, whatever was he doing in the odd get-up.

“Dasquian? Is that you?”

William Belargic
Aug 5th, 2003, 12:51:50 PM
William resisted the urge to start laughing at the expression on Aaron's face... a face that resembled Dasquian's and his own, albiet minus the small mustache and goatee he wore.

He cleared his throat, smiled, and rubbed his chin fuzz thoughtfully.

"What? Don't you like the new look?"

His voice naturally resembled Dasquian's and Aaron's, with a slight variance in accent. But for the purpose of this game, he "faked" Dasquian's accent so that Aaron would not detect any difference.

Aaron Belargic
Aug 6th, 2003, 08:10:49 AM
“It is… unusual.”

Aaron tilted his head to the other side. Now it looked as though he was trying to some obscure piece of art.

“You do not look like a Jedi though, brother – but if this is what you wish then…”

Kelt Simoson
Aug 6th, 2003, 12:48:32 PM
Just then, a gentle face popped up from behind Aarons shoulder. The smile on his face represented the joke he and Aaron had just a few moments ago. He glanced at Dasquian, then took a quick 2nd glance. he had to look twice. He saw "Dasquian", his smile fell, and so did his jaw. For a few moments Aaron and Kelt glanced at eachother and then Kelts eyes fell on "Dasquian" again.

' Uhm, looking good!' He said, tilting his head in the same direction as Aaron. ' Looks real good!...ha ha!' His laugh of course so fake sounding it was hardly worth trying to cover the tracks.

William Belargic
Aug 6th, 2003, 01:06:51 PM
William's lips quirked upwards into a lopsided grin towards Kelt.

"You should talk."

He winked and reached a finger out, poking Kelts chin fuzz. He then looked back at Aaron, giving an answer to his previous comment about not looking like a Jedi.

"Yeaaaaah... about that. I've decided to quit being a Jedi and become a," he struck a pose, placing both fists on his hips and standing tall, "swashbuckling PIRATE!"

Somewhere to the side of him, behind a pillar, a choked-snicker escaped.

Aaron Belargic
Aug 6th, 2003, 01:09:45 PM
“Now I definitely know something is wrong… what’s going on here?”

Aaron heard a laugh distinctly like his own, but it was coming neither from him nor from Dasquian. Frowning, he stepped out past his ‘brother’ and looked around the hallway before glaring back at Dasquian.

“What are you pulling?”

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 6th, 2003, 01:10:29 PM
“Your leg, apparently,” the voice laughed, as Dasquian bobbed out into a view, a big grin on his face.

William Belargic
Aug 6th, 2003, 01:17:27 PM
William had joined in on the laughter as well. He hadn't pulled a prank like this since he'd been a teenager. That brought hij back to remembering his childhood. Ah, good times... good times.

By now the laughter had subsided, but the big grin was still plastered on his face as he looked between Dasquian and Aaron.

They were identical to say the least... save for the moment, Aaron wore a frown and Dasquian wore a smile of mirth.

He addressed Aaron.

" Sorry... it was too good an oportunity to pass up."

Kelt Simoson
Aug 7th, 2003, 02:50:18 PM
Kelt had his jaw still wide open. He looked from Dasquian, to Aaron to Will thinking his eyes had finaly given up on him. The Jedi Knight leaned back slightly and gentured into the apartment.

' W...err.would you two like to come in?'

Aaron Belargic
Aug 8th, 2003, 04:25:52 AM
“Wh… what?”

One dark eyebrow arched on Aaron’s face as he straightened up, rigid. There was Dasquian and here was another man like himself.

“What was the point of this? I know there are shape shifters here. Nice try at a trick.”

William Belargic
Aug 8th, 2003, 11:13:02 AM
William shook his head.

"Not a shape shifter, pal. Just another elven kind like you two..." He waved his hand between the twins, before waving it in his direction as he continued, "With the exception I have the same face as you."

He then turned to Kelt, giving the man a hardy friendly slap on the shoulder as he walked into their room.

"Thanks for the invite, mate."

As he walked in, followed by Dasquian and a baffled Aaron, he looked about the room.

"Nice digs you got here."

Kelt Simoson
Aug 8th, 2003, 07:58:22 PM
"With the exception I have the same face as you."

Kelt was about to reply to the man, when a hard slap whacked him hard on the shoulder and stopped Kelts words alltogether, and sent him nearly flying into the apartment. If Kelt hd not gripped the door frame for support he would have sprawled over the back of the sofa and land near the coffee table.

Recovering from the slap, Kelt replied.

' Err...Not a bad place. A bit small for two of us but we get along alright, yeah.' The Knight said making himself presentable again. He looked towards Will and nodded, clearly the man was not like his Jedi relations.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 9th, 2003, 02:46:52 AM
Dasquian whirled around, having entered the room, and looked upon his two brothers with amusement.

“William here had arrived having heard Aaron and myself were here… it’s quite remarkable isn’t it?”

Aaron Belargic
Aug 9th, 2003, 03:09:44 AM
Aaron was still scowling.

“There’s something not right here. How do you know he’s not a shapeshifter and is just using this disguise to get into the Order? Did you run any sort of security check on him?”

William Belargic
Aug 11th, 2003, 03:17:59 PM
If William's eyes could fall out of his sockets, they probably would have with the exagerated rolling of his eyes he made.

"Quite the trusting one, aren't you?"

There was no mistaking the sarcasm mixed with mirth in his voice. One would have a hard time trying to decipher whether he was being insulting or making a joke.

"Really... if you want, I can tell you the same history I told Dasquian here. I can even count to ten in your language if you like." His smile broadened. "Or you could do a blood test, be all scientific about it, and be done with it."

He made his way over to the couch and flopped onto it.

"I am your guinue pig to command... for the moment."

He added the last phrase with a wink and laugh, before turning to Kelt.

"You got anything to quench the palet with, mate?"

Kelt Simoson
Aug 15th, 2003, 03:19:09 AM
'Tea,soft drinks, juice?...' He asked making his way towards the kitchen.

William Belargic
Aug 15th, 2003, 06:21:26 PM
William's head popped over the couch in Kelt's direction.

"Grog? Beer? Anything that'll put some hair on my chest?"

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 16th, 2003, 02:13:30 AM
“I’ll have a tea Kelt,” Dasquian called out, as the three Belargic brothers sat down – William on the right, Dasquian in the middle and Aaron on the left.

Dasquian looked to both sides and smiled to himself. There were extremes in each of them, and it was as though he was seeing what he could have become if he had walked a different path. Though Aaron was a Jedi he was a very different Jedi to his brother, and of course William… well he was in a league of his own.

“You will have to give us a tour of your ship, William!”

Aaron Belargic
Aug 16th, 2003, 02:16:55 AM
Aaron smirked, “Providing we won’t get culled by pirates in the process.”

Kelt Simoson
Aug 18th, 2003, 07:12:22 AM
' Pirates? ' Kelt asked from the kitchen.

William Belargic
Aug 18th, 2003, 02:25:02 PM
William laughed, addressing Aaron.

"I don't think that'd be happenin', mate. As it is, we're pretty stocked as far as the crew goes."

He then looked to Dasquian.

"Well, when you've got a free moment, the ships docked over at the space port in the business sector. We can take a trip anytime you want for a tour."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 19th, 2003, 04:44:24 AM
“Aaron,” Dasquian chided, frowning slightly at his brother.

“I’m sure William is a respectable pilot and his crew is no less than honourable. I don’t know where you’ve gotten your ideas of piracy, but you of all people should know not to judge so quickly.”

Kelt Simoson
Aug 19th, 2003, 06:58:20 AM
In came Kelt just then with a wooden tray within his hands. On top was four china cups and a metalic tea-pot. Jedi of course, or most atleast, did not have any Ales of any kind within their home so natualy Kelt did not have any, the third Belargic would to make do.

' You know on my world, piracy and smuggerling would be punishible by taking of both hands and the cutting out of ones tounge. Kelt said, unimpressed by William's attitude. Of course as Aarons and Dasquians brother he ould be polite as possible...reluctently.

Kelt sat next to Dasquian.

' Help yourselves...So William, what made you come to find your..err family?'

William Belargic
Aug 19th, 2003, 06:19:23 PM
William was familiar with tea, and while it had been awhile since he'd had some, he helped himself to a hardy cup-full of the sweet'n'bitter tea. It almost made him feel like he was back home living with his grandmother... so many many years ago.

He came out of his private thoughts, put on that charming smile he almost always wore, and answered Kelt.

"Well, mate, heard some folks around here were walking around with my face, and decided to investigate. Until now, I didn't think I had siblings."

His brow creased.

"From my understanding of both histories, "he glanced at Dasquian,"it seems we may be related in some way or another... though i'm not sure how."

He blinked a few times, trying to sort the whole family/relations business out in his head, before speaking again, this time to Dasquian.

"Maybe it's time we compared notes... I told you my story, you told me some of yours. Perhaps somewhere in there we can find a smiliar tie?"

Aaron Belargic
Aug 20th, 2003, 02:24:58 AM
“Yes, let’s hear your story.”

Aaron wanted to see how credible this con-artist could make his tale sound.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 20th, 2003, 02:54:37 AM
Dasquian gave an exasperated sigh – there was no pleasing Aaron. He lifted his cup and took a long sip as he looked between his brother and Kelt, both who seemed as paranoid as the other, although the Knight wasn’t showing his concerns physically.

Innocent until proven guilty, Kelt, he said through the Force, still taking a drink.

Kelt Simoson
Aug 20th, 2003, 06:44:14 AM
Kelt simply nodded in responce to Dasquians words.

' Although i am not familier with your home worlds family ties, you are of no mistake close family. Unless my knowlege is incorrect it is very, very rare that family, or otherwise, somone would look exsactly the same as the other...exept twins of course.' Kelt spoke, plopping two sweet cubes into his tea. Glancing towards the susicious Aaron he turned back to Will and smiled.

' At the very least cousins...'

William Belargic
Aug 20th, 2003, 11:28:18 AM
William looked between Aaron and Kelt, before glancing at Dasquian, hafl smiling.

"Tough crowd."

He cleared his throat and obliged Aaron, relating the story how he had come to Coruscant to find those that had his face (information passed to him by one of his croneys), and how he had bumped into Dasquian at the bar (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31036).

After that, he told them his history (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=31036#post560307), Dasquian nodding every now and then as he'd already heard it back at the bar.

Once he was finished, there was a looming silence in the room, like a fog settling in after a hot, humid day. After a moment, William broke the silence.

"So, there it is."

He turned to Dasquian.

"Now, you told me some of your history, albiet most of it was spent in some sort of freezer." He rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "But before that, there has to have been something to possibly help us shed some light on how it is we look so much alike."

Aaron Belargic
Aug 21st, 2003, 11:56:09 AM
Aaron listened tentatively, not wanting to miss a detail. When the story was over, he allowed himself to relax some. It sounded credible, from what he had heard from Dasquian about Hallaera, at least.

“Our father was a soldier… that’s all we know about him, though, so for all we know he could have been off world making more twins all around the galaxy.”

“Aaron!”

“What?”

“He could have quite easily been the exact opposite,” Dasquian frowned.

Aaron shrugged, “Perhaps. Perhaps not.”

William Belargic
Aug 21st, 2003, 02:08:14 PM
William blinked a few times, mulling over this idea.

"So, you're saying... that we could have had the same father?"

He thought some more.

"But I don't think the same mother..."

He thought some more again.

"But it coulda been the same grandmother..."

He fell into thoughtful silence, trying to untangle the branches to his family tree... or rather, their family tree as the case seemed to indicate. But try as he might, there were still gaps in his past and in the past of his "twins" that left wide open gaps in the puzzle.

Then a thought hit him.

"Do you suppose Hallaera ha ssome sort of record hall? Records on past inhabitants, those born of the wrold... stuff like that?" He rubbed the short fuzz on his chin thoughtfully. "I haven't been back to Hallaera in so long, I can't rightly remember if they ever had a records hall."

He sat up straight, brightening somewhat from his somber thinking.

"But if they DO have a records hall, we could find the missing pieces we're looking for..."

Aaron Belargic
Aug 23rd, 2003, 03:39:08 AM
(OOC: *waves hand a la Jedi mind trick* imagine I'm Dasquian)

“I didn’t find any, but then I didn’t have that good a look. We were somewhat distracted by the planets inhabitants and were forced out of one of the chambers. Perhaps they were in there?”

Dasquian nodded to himself. It was certainly possible, if not probable.

“Although, as you may know, Hallaera was not an overly modern world. What records that are kept will be in books and on parchment, I imagine.”

Kelt Simoson
Aug 23rd, 2003, 10:04:37 AM
' And probably guarded well...' Kelt added seriously.

' Do you think this type of situation could have been a family secret?' Asked the Knight looked towards Dasquian.

Aaron Belargic
Aug 24th, 2003, 04:11:29 AM
“Secret? It was no secret that we were outcasts, Kelt. Perhaps William here isn’t an outcast… he has dark hair like our father, he might have be born within the dark haired people only.”

Aaron could see a bit of confusion on Kelt and William’s faces.

“It was illegal for the light and dark haired to marry, remember?”

William Belargic
Aug 25th, 2003, 04:18:30 PM
William waggled a finger in the air in a state of remembering.

"I seemed to remember hearing about a rule like that from my Grandmother."

His brow creased as he thought.

"I remember my father having dark hair and green eyes... somewhat like what I have. Everyone I met said I looked exactly like he did when he was my age."

"Well," he grinned, "at the time."

"I also remember my mother having somewhat darkish hair, though lighter than mine, and Grandmother practically had black hair. Even as old as she was."

His eyebrows came together as he thought further back.

"I also remember Grandmother speaking of a vast chamber of knowledge; holding stories, legends, and histories."

His squinting brow relaxed as he stopped thinking of the past and came to the present. He slapped a hand on his thigh, determined to find out his roots.

"I'm game to go find those record halls... and I have a crew that'll back me up."

He turned to look at his two "twins".

"What say ye, Brothers?"

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 26th, 2003, 01:42:34 AM
“I would like that,” Dasquian smiled pleasantly and nodded, looking to Aaron.

“Very well,” the second twin intoned, and both gave each other a silent nod of agreement.

“When shall we set off?”

William Belargic
Aug 26th, 2003, 11:02:22 AM
William downed the remainder of his tea as though it were a mug of grog, set the tea cup down on the coffee table, and stood up.

"We can set off as soon as you are ready to go." As he spoke, he pulled out a black comlink with chrome accents. "All I have to do is call my first mate and tell him to ready the Ebony Jewel for take off."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 27th, 2003, 02:35:47 AM
Dasquian looked between Aaron and William.

“Well, shall we?”

There was a begrudging, yet thankful, nod from Aaron, who was really looking forward to the trip, despite the impression he was giving.

The Knight grinned, “Let’s go.”

William Belargic
Aug 27th, 2003, 10:45:18 AM
William was about to pivot on his foot to go towards the door when he abruptly stopped, causing Dasquian to come within centimeters of crashing into Will, and Aaron slightly bumping Dasquian. It made for an interesting scene.

Will turned to look at Kelt and then at the two elven-kind behind him.

"We're being somewhat rude in not inviting your friend here, aren't we?"

He looked to Kelt.

"What about it, mate? Up for some travel?"

Kelt Simoson
Aug 28th, 2003, 06:37:06 AM
Kelt looked at Will for a few moments, suspiciosly. He would go, though he was a little worried about Will, something botherd Kelt about the man...He simply could not put his finger on it.

' Okay ' He said softly, before grabbing his travel bag and jumping up from the sofa.

' Bugger the washing up, i can do it when we return...'

William Belargic
Aug 28th, 2003, 11:38:29 AM
"That's the spirit!"

William took his usual long strides towards the door and swung it wide open so as to let the others pass through. He gestured up and down the hallway, speaking to Dasquian.

"Lead the way, Brother. I wouldn't want to get lost in your Jedi complex."

He was suddenly in very good spirits and whipped out his comlink as he followed the Jedi, speaking to his first mate.

"Fire up the Ebony Jewel, Jack. And have some guest quarters readied... I'm bringing aboard 3."

"Aye, Captain."

Will then shut the com off, and stuffed it back in his pocket.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 29th, 2003, 02:42:35 AM
“Shall we then?” Dasquian smield and motioned off to the door, and waited for the others to leave before following them. How exciting! Aaron seemed a bit more eager now, obviously wanting to see Hallaera with his own eyes instead of hearing about it from his brother.

ooc: and away we go (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31610)