PDA

View Full Version : Meditation, meditation... (complete)

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 1st, 2003, 02:04:11 PM
(ooc: preferably only people who know Dasquian well joining this, thanks. pm me if you're not sure.)

It was a crisp Coruscant morning, a chill in the air. Scarce few of the Jedi had risen yet, it being so early, leaving Dasquian the only one stood out on the courtyard stones. Eyes closed, his limbs akimbo, he inhaled the cold air deeply. There was barely a sound to be heard so early in the morning and it was incredibly calming just to stand out and relax.

For a short while before this he had sat cross legged on the ground, simply mulling over his thoughts and problems, of which he had a few. His shoulders sagged and he brought his arms up to fold over his chest, head hanging down. Something was not right.

Lady Mylia
Aug 1st, 2003, 03:03:05 PM
Mylia awoke early, as usual. She was going to go for her run. She quietly knocked of Jacali's door but there was no answer. Mylia shrugged and went by herself. On this perticular morning she decided to take a different path--the courtyard. Usually Jacail and Mylia run through the garden, but it was time for a change.

Mylia had been running for a while when she noticed a still figure on the rocks. She smiled as she made out who the person was--her Master, Dasquian. She called out a quiet hello as she jogged over to him. As she got closer she relieved he was meditating, she quickly apoligized. "I'm sorry Master Dasquian."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 2nd, 2003, 02:15:29 AM
Dasquian shook of the somewhat sleepy state and opened eyes his, exhaling heavily.

“Good morning, Mylia. You’re up early, aren’t you?”

Lady Mylia
Aug 2nd, 2003, 08:06:09 AM
Mylia bowed to her Master. "Yes, just up for my run. Jacali is supposed to be up too, but I think she stayed up to late last night and is sleeping in this morning." Mylia took a deep breath, taking in a crisp morning air. "It's so beautiful out, I don't understand why more people aren't out at this time." She smiled to Dasquian.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 3rd, 2003, 04:30:59 AM
“People need their rest,” Dasquian replied sagely.

“Some species more so than others.”

He turned and looked at Mylia with a small smile. He looked a little sad.

“How are you and Jacali?”

Lady Mylia
Aug 3rd, 2003, 07:31:10 AM
Mylia shrugged. "I guess they do." A smile spread across her face. "We are doing very good, we are feeling a lot better these days. Barely even a trace of the spiders left." Mylia said. She bit her lip, she wasn't trying to lie to her Master but she really didn't know if that was the true in Jacali's case.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 4th, 2003, 04:17:26 AM
“That’s good to hear.”

There were a large couple of boulders in the yard, upon one of which Dasquian now sat down. He seemed a little troubled.

Lady Mylia
Aug 4th, 2003, 05:28:26 AM
Mylia sat down next to Dasquian, she had been training with him long enough to know that something was wrong. She looked to him with a concerned look. "Are you okay, Master? You look like something's on your mind."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 4th, 2003, 05:51:52 AM
“Is it that obvious?”

Dasquian smiled, though it was a sad smile.

“… I have done some things which I am not proud of and I can’t for the life of me think of how I am to right the wrongs they have caused.”

Lady Mylia
Aug 4th, 2003, 07:59:53 PM
Mylia smiled to her Master. "I guess our training together regularly has helped me see it." She looked to Dasquian not sure really quite what to say to him. She thought for a moment before replying. "I really don't know what to say, everyone has done things they aren't proud of. But it's not what you have done, it's what you do. No one should be judged by their past. You are a smart man, Master. I'm sure you will be able to come up with a way to fix things, and as always if you need any help what-so-ever I am here for you." She offered a comforting smile to Dasquian.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 6th, 2003, 07:58:56 AM
“I do hope so,” Dasquian smiled lightly as he looked back up to Mylia.

“Perhaps I will visit my Master.”

Lady Mylia
Aug 6th, 2003, 08:51:10 AM
Mylia looked to Dasquian. "If you don't mind me asking, who is your Master?"

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 6th, 2003, 08:56:29 AM
“Navaria Tarkin,” Dasquian replied proudly.

“She doesn’t like me to call her Master anymore, I do not think, since we are both of the same rank… but she is so much more skilled and experienced than I am. She deserves it.”

Lady Mylia
Aug 6th, 2003, 09:03:14 AM
Mylia smiled. "Oh wow, I didn't know that. She is very good at what she does." She studied Dasquian's eyes. "I'm sure she'd be able to help you."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 6th, 2003, 09:05:16 AM
“Yes she is… she is a wise woman, and she has certainly been through her fair share of problems, from what I can gather.”

Dasquian looked down into his hands for a moment before nodding lightly.

“Yes, I think I will go to her. She will know that to do.”

Lady Mylia
Aug 6th, 2003, 09:14:03 AM
Mylia nodded. "I'm sorry I couldn't be on any help, Master." Mylia smiled sadly, she wished she could have been of more help. Mylia was dissappointed in herself for not being able to do or say anything useful. After everything Dasquian had been doing for her in the time she's been here, she desperately wished to be able to repay the favor.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 6th, 2003, 09:15:36 AM
“No, you helped, Mylia.”

Dasquian rose to his feet and nodded.

“Thank you for speaking with me, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the day.”

Lady Mylia
Aug 6th, 2003, 09:18:21 AM
Mylia bowed to Dasquian. "It's no problem, Master Dasquian. I will, and you try to enjoy your day also."