PDA

View Full Version : Small holiday

Marga Alton
Aug 1st, 2003, 08:28:36 AM
Hey, just letting you all know that starting tomorrow, I'm gonna be gone until Monday. I'm needing a break from everything here at home, and I've found the perfect opportuninty to get the break I need. I should be on again tonight for a few minutes so if there are any threads that I need to tend to before I leave, I'll do it then.

So Buh-Bye. Have fun, and don't disappear on me.

Rognan Dar
Aug 1st, 2003, 11:56:12 AM
Disappear? Well, you could say that I will "disappear" for ten days...on the day that you get back. I'm leaving for the Deminican Rebuplic on Monday morning...EARLY monday morning. So this will be the last time I see you...and about that to everyone else...

Shandri La
Aug 1st, 2003, 10:50:32 PM
NOOOOOOO!!

*grabs Rognan and ducttapes him to the floor so he can't leave and will still be here when she gets back*

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 2nd, 2003, 06:50:38 AM
Hope both of you enjoy yourselves :)

Shandri La
Aug 2nd, 2003, 06:54:42 AM
I will be enjoying myself.

*is leaving within an hour*

Rognan Dar
Aug 2nd, 2003, 01:24:56 PM
I will most definatly enjoy myself....but the heat and humidity is going to be murder.

Dont worry Marga/Shandria/all your other charaters, I will be back on the 14. So I might post my return on friday...but cant say for sure. Anyway, I only have two days before I leave. So this may be the last day I post here...

Shandri La
Aug 4th, 2003, 01:15:01 PM
Hey everybody, I'm back in case you haven't noticed, and I'm full of energy.

*starts to bounce off of walls due to excess energy*