PDA

View Full Version : Moving Junk (Kueller)

Sage Hazzard
Aug 1st, 2003, 01:01:18 AM
Sage stood in a vacant room. Kueller was to arrive shortly.

In front of him stood a shoulder high pile of vile smelling garbage. They'd be moving junk today, literally.

OOC - Sorry man. Should have posted this yesterday.

Kueller
Aug 1st, 2003, 01:59:18 AM
"Is this what you do in the day?" Kueller said as he walked in.

Sage Hazzard
Aug 4th, 2003, 12:31:42 AM
Sage chuckled.

"Feels like it sometimes."

He placed his hand on an old can and brought it up eye level.

"This doesn't weigh much. This is, however, probably the lightest and least vile thing in this pile. Would you really want to move it with your hands? Wouldn't you rather move it with your mind?"

Sage pitched the can up and caught it with the Force. He zipped it across the room and dropped it into one of five containers. Each container was labeled. This can went into the container labeled for light metals. They were recycling today.

"Think of it as the perfect motivator," Sage smiled. "So, what do you know about telekinisis Kueller?"

Kueller
Aug 4th, 2003, 12:36:33 AM
"Not as much as I should. But more than others do. I've tried it a few times. I think the trick is to summon the midi-chlorians and envelop the object. Then once it's enveloped you move it. Well that's how I think of it but I daresay you'll correct me."

Sage Hazzard
Aug 4th, 2003, 12:54:56 AM
"You've got it pretty much. Each Force User has different steps they take. Your's is a very direct approach. Well, try it. Pick up that three month old banana if you can and put it in the 'organic' bin."

Kueller
Aug 4th, 2003, 01:02:47 AM
Kueller located the banana skin and closed his eyes. He felt a rushing sensation as the midi-chlorians gathered around the banana skin. and it started to lift up in the air. First by millimetres then centimetres and finally up too two metres even though it didn't need to go that high. He then brought it over to where the organic bin was. He let go and it fell, he hoped, into the organic bin.

Sage Hazzard
Aug 4th, 2003, 02:15:36 AM
Sage nodded with approval.

"Maybe I won't have to work so hard today, hmm?" He chuckled softly. "Okay, let's try something harder. Move that speeder engine to the heavy machinary bin."

It weighed near sixty pounds.

Kueller
Aug 4th, 2003, 02:20:21 AM
Kueller gripped the speeder engine again. It took a lot more effort. He managed to get it off the ground but after about three seconds of hovering centimetres off the ground it fell with a massive clunk.

Sage Hazzard
Aug 6th, 2003, 01:26:23 AM
Sage sighed.

"Well, pick it up and put it in the bin with plain old muscles," that would slowly tire him, as he had to lift the ones he could not levitate, and condition him for stamina. "Then come back and try the broken console monitor."

It weighed nearly 20 pounds.

Kueller
Aug 6th, 2003, 02:34:04 PM
Kueller picked up the speeder engine with ease, drawing minimal energy from the Force. His harsh life on Abergadoo-Rae had taught him a few things, one of them being how to keep your muscles up to scratch. He dropped it in the machinary bin. He moved back and closed his eyes. He felt a rush of energy as he summoned the Force. The console monitor levitated and started moving gradually over to the machinary bin and dropped it. There was a tinny cling as the object fell on to the speeder engine.

Sage Hazzard
Aug 7th, 2003, 02:02:39 AM
So now Sage understood Kueller's capablities. He could lift 20 but not 60.

"Now that chunk of duracrete. In the construction materials bin."

It weigh around 40 pounds. 20 more than he had proven he could lift and 20 less than he proved he couldn't.

Kueller
Aug 7th, 2003, 02:08:23 AM
Kueller closed his eyes. The Force rushed to his command and firmly gripped the duracrete and tried to lift. It lifted a metre and then fell. His Master was about to tell him to lift it up and put it in the bin when he asked, "Can I try again?"

Sage Hazzard
Aug 8th, 2003, 12:41:44 AM
Ah. So his Padawan did not accept failure openly. Good. One of the few things impossible to teach.

"If you are willing, by all means."

Kueller
Aug 8th, 2003, 01:33:07 AM
Kueller made the durcrete look the size of a banana skin in his mind. He lifted the 'banana skin' and sent it over to the appropriate bin and dropped all hold of the duracrete. A change in his tactics.

Sage Hazzard
Aug 9th, 2003, 12:40:35 AM
"Good. I see you have renewed zest for this."

Sage pointed to a discarded trash decomposer. It weighed nearly 60 pounds.

"Try to move that to the heavy machinary parts bin."

Maybe he could handle 60 pounds now.

Kueller
Aug 9th, 2003, 01:52:20 AM
Kueller again closed his eyes and downsized the trash composer to a console monitor. Then, he summoned the Force and gripped the trash composer. Slowly he lifted and moved. When he felt the machinary bin under it he let go of the grip. There was a crash as it hit the speeder engine and monitor.

Sage Hazzard
Aug 9th, 2003, 01:57:33 AM
He had beaten his previous limit. Now the more complex.

"Very good. Already you have improved."

Now Sage motioned to two 'droids. Each were missing limbs and parts. However each roughly came to 30 pounds because of this. Adding up to sixty.

"Lift both of those, at the same time, and dump them into the 'droid parts bin."

Kueller
Aug 9th, 2003, 02:01:36 AM
Kueller closed his eyes and summoned the Force. As it came he separated them to their individual droids so eventually he had a grip. Kueller inwardly smiled. This was no different to lifting one thirty pound droid. He lifted them and moved them to the droid parts bin.

Sage Hazzard
Aug 11th, 2003, 01:14:46 AM
"Very good."

Sage motioned to two large bags of broken plastic. Since all the broken plastic in the temple was in these bags, each weighed in at 60 pounds.

"Those two to the plastics bin, please."

Kueller
Aug 11th, 2003, 02:41:33 AM
Kueller closed his eyes (again!) and downsized each to the size of a console monitor. The Force rushed to him and he grabbed hold of the bags (console monitors). He lifted, with difficulty, he lost his concentration for a second and they turned into bags again. As they fell Kueller maintained control and lifted them over to the plastics bin.

Sage Hazzard
Aug 14th, 2003, 11:52:24 PM
"Good. Take a rest."

Sage, instead of using telekinisis, used his strength. He grabbed a four hundred pound, wrecked baggage handler droid/vehicle. Easily, he took it over to the bins and laid it beside the droid parts. It was too big to fit in a bin. He called a few other things to him through the Force and placed them in the proper bins.

"We're almost done. How do you feel?"

Kueller
Aug 15th, 2003, 01:11:01 PM
"Honestly?" Kueller asked. "I need a drink."