PDA

View Full Version : Need the help of an established Jedi in a thread.

Kale
Jul 31st, 2003, 08:02:24 PM
The thread is Juvenile Delinquncy (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31011) in the GJO grounds. I'd like just one or two authority or even semi-authority figures to show up in the library and perhaps wander by Kale and Camdyn... Please don't catch 'em outright, but you could at least give them both a scare, just so they're not sure whether they got away with it or not... We'll just see how it plays out. Cheers!

Kale
Aug 9th, 2003, 10:18:56 PM
Uh... anybody there? Is this thing on?

*tap tap* SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

James Prent
Aug 10th, 2003, 01:41:02 AM
*wanders by* I'm not a knight.:)

AAAUGH my EARS *covers them and runs out of thread* :eek

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 10th, 2003, 02:02:48 PM
Hokay I will post to this one in the morning if no one else has. [/Dasquian]

Kale
Aug 10th, 2003, 02:15:24 PM
Hey, I'll take a Padawan who's been around for a while; it just needs to be somebody Kale would perceive as an authority figure. But, for cryin' out loud, we're stealing a historic lightsaber from a gallery in the archives. Where's the fun if we get off scott free?

If I'm harping, it's because I can't do too much with Kale in the aftermath of this thread until I find out how this thread turns out. I really don't want to abandon the character, and I'd rather not abandon the thread. I just want to see where it develops; Kale could get away with it, or he could just as easily get caught, but I'd like to have the possibility presented either way.

*Edit* Oh, hey! Missed your post in the process. Thanks a bunch, Dasquian.

Camdyn Fields
Aug 11th, 2003, 12:02:16 AM
:mischief

*"steals" Dasq away to the janitors closet*

There, I posted. I apologised for letting it go for so long, but I = tired as all get out. :x