PDA

View Full Version : Sliff/Soth Warned thread

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 31st, 2003, 04:02:31 PM
http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31076

He was being an ass... basically flamed Kitty. There was no need for his poopie comment and his thumb's down emoticon.. espeically since he gave no reason as to why he didn't like it.

General warning since he is of the shrine :p

imported_Eve
Jul 31st, 2003, 04:16:20 PM
I think he should be warned directly.

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 31st, 2003, 04:19:44 PM
By email? There is no reason to point him out in the thread.

imported_Eve
Jul 31st, 2003, 04:30:47 PM
Yeah. I would have pointed him out, but I'm mean. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 31st, 2003, 06:51:43 PM
:rolleyes bah people and their 'sock puppets' for flaming.

Taylor Millard
Jul 31st, 2003, 07:37:19 PM
Actually he does RP Sliff around SFF...that might be his SFF only char.

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 31st, 2003, 09:37:18 PM
Not the point Taylor :p He is using an alias that not many people know its him...when I am not falling asleep at the keyboard I can email him, unless someone beats me to it

Taylor Millard
Jul 31st, 2003, 09:51:03 PM
Okay sorry I misunderstood the use of 'sock puppet'. The comment was pretty tasteless regardless.

Shawn
Jul 31st, 2003, 10:32:23 PM
Any reason why the posts were left and the thread warned? NSP means that any spam will be deleted, not that the thread will be closed if it continues.

Shawn
Jul 31st, 2003, 11:57:19 PM
Can we just ban the Shrine?

Like, ALL of them?

PUZ-LEEZE? :cry

TheHolo.Net
Aug 1st, 2003, 12:27:14 AM
I just booted Soth from OOC with 4 of his accounts, because he is doing nothing but being an ass and choosing to try it with even more of his lesser known names. He tries it any more or contests it in any way, his ass is out of here completely.

TheHolo.Net
Aug 1st, 2003, 12:54:22 AM
It is slightly possible that the Sliff account and the Uziel account are run by different people.....but, Uziel matched Soth's IP in Who's Online to the digit, thus it doesn't matter if they say there are two people running the character or not. We have only the proof of IPs to go by, not what may be said.

And yes Shawn simple rules seem too difficult to grasp for some who considering their age should be able to handle himself much better.

EDIT: Shawn deleted his post? Okay......so mine makes a little less sense at the end now. ^_^;

Shawn
Aug 1st, 2003, 01:02:35 AM
I misphrased my post. :) I said "they" instead of "he", lumping the entire group into my statement.

"He seems to have difficulty following simple rules."

imported_Eve
Aug 1st, 2003, 06:00:07 AM
Okay but did someone PM him??? The post you made, I assume, came after he lost access, therefore he can't see it.

Does he know why he lost access?

Taylor Millard
Aug 1st, 2003, 08:02:17 AM
Whether he was alerted or not, it was a good decision to remove his access to OOC. He gave his opinion in his first post (albeit rather brazenly) and he should have left it at that.

Foolish foolish man.

But did someone inform him of his revoking of access to OOC?

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 1st, 2003, 10:13:55 AM
Originally posted by Eve
Okay but did someone PM him??? The post you made, I assume, came after he lost access, therefore he can't see it.

Does he know why he lost access?

Not that I know of.

TheHolo.Net
Aug 1st, 2003, 01:00:41 PM
Originally posted by Eve

Does he know why he lost access? He saw my post.

I saw him log into another account and view the topic in Who's Online, before I banned that account from OOC too, and he can always log out of any account and view OOC as a guest.

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 1st, 2003, 02:45:12 PM
when I warned the thread... it was his only post I think .. :\ I could be wrong .. as for deleting the posts .. my mistake.. oops :( My work situation has me all frelled up to be honest :cry

Shawn
Aug 1st, 2003, 02:56:51 PM
It's ok :) It's just that I didn't think it would be fair to close Kitty's thread because some jerks were trolling it.

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 1st, 2003, 10:44:28 PM
True True.. hence the warning... but some didnt heed that... not my fault :mneh