PDA

View Full Version : Re: Small Annoyances

Charley
Jul 31st, 2003, 10:09:33 AM
Is anything going to come of it? I got involved because I got the impression of the thread being open, but it seems to have become a rather insular kind of thing. If I'm going to be left out in the wind, please let me know now.

Loki Ahmrah
Jul 31st, 2003, 10:26:11 AM
Yeah. What he said.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 31st, 2003, 04:50:05 PM
Its in the open forum is it not?

Charley
Aug 4th, 2003, 10:24:07 AM
That isn't the issue.

It was posted as an open thread, and Gav and myself decided to participate in it, yet the thrust of the thread has now pretty much turned in on itself...and our contributions to the thread might as well be for naught.

If this is how they wanted the thread to proceed, they should've either gone to storytelling, or added some stipulation for when it would be open, if ever.

Gav Mortis
Aug 4th, 2003, 12:57:44 PM
I've lost interest personally. If anything is done about it as of now it will be too little too late.

Kelt Simoson
Aug 4th, 2003, 06:28:16 PM
I to joined for the open RP and have noticed it, tis why i vanished from the Roleplay and not replied. :)

Strider
Aug 4th, 2003, 06:35:57 PM
Well, should I teach a lesson in that thread?

Charley
Aug 4th, 2003, 06:44:46 PM
No, this is between the people involved in the thread.

Strider
Aug 4th, 2003, 09:08:41 PM
Okay then. I won't get involved.

Edit: I must have foot in mouth disease! I should read threads before I comment on them. Sorry, thats twice now....

Charley
Aug 5th, 2003, 05:25:43 AM
Well this thread has been up here long enough for both of you to see.

Arya Ravenwing
Aug 5th, 2003, 02:36:27 PM
*puts Strider in a bag and goes off in search of Firebird*

Marcus doesn't post in OOC anymore (much) so perhaps he doesnt' read anything here either..? Have you attempted PMing the parties involved with links to this thread?

Charley
Aug 5th, 2003, 03:02:49 PM
He's posted at the very least once today in OOC, and this topic has been around for 5 days now. Does Natia also not check OOC?

Since this involves multiple parties, I brought it up in OOC, as doing it via PM for 4 people would be cumbersome.

imported_Marcus
Aug 5th, 2003, 06:55:04 PM
I have exactly zero idea what Natia wants. why dont you PM her instead of threadding here.

And as LD said, I dont read every thread here anymore. I did not even realise this thread was directed at that thread in particular, because I'm not tracking it by name, I'm tracking it by user name, if that makes sense. And sure as frell will NOT read everything here on the off chance it is for my attention.

I only bother to read Arcan IV OOC fully these days, so if you want to draw somethign to my attention, PM the proper account (Marcus for OOC, Marcus Elessar for IC) or leave a note in Arcan IV.