PDA

View Full Version : Drunk (Wei and one of his padawans, also open to watchers)

Angelica Shin
Jul 30th, 2003, 08:43:05 PM
The training grounds of the greater Jedi order were usually quiet places of contemplation, and meditation, but at the moment in one of the many rooms used for combat, a young woman was cursing mightly loud.

"WEI YOU <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>FACE! GIT YER <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> IN HERE! AND BRING A FRIEND!" A empty bottle went flying, sending frightened students scattering away, and smashed against the wall. Following the bottle was the young woman, dark of hair and green of eye. Glassed skewed, and clothes a rumpled-rank smelling mess, and in the her other hand the silver cylander of a lightsabre. Squinting into the hall, she spotted one of the frightend students.

"Hey you, get Knight Wei, and tell him to bring one of 'is padawons, or whatever theys called, ok?" She was leaning against the door, and grinning stupidly, as the student quickly nodded and ran off. Headed back into the room, she sits by a crumpled paper bag and removes another bottle and starts to drink, and wait.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 2nd, 2003, 08:26:50 PM
Wei heard a glass shatter and a lot of loud curse words coming from the mouth of a woman. A woman he loved very much.

"Ange!" Wei said, overjoyed. "But you've been drinking again," He said, his face now somber. "Have I done something wrong? That wasn't a very nice thing to call me. Let's sit down and talk this out. If I've done something wrong, I'll be more than happy to apologize and do whatever it takes to set it right."

Wei carefully approached her and took the bottle of alcohol from her. "Ange, you really gotta lay off of this stuff. It's bad for you."

Angelica Shin
Aug 2nd, 2003, 08:30:57 PM
"<smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> off, unless you wanna wrestle?" She raised her eye brows suggestively before returning her now empty hand to the crumpled bag, removing another bottle.

"Or how about you 'oin me? Ya better make sure some'ne brings yer padawons, they'll have ta carry us out."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 2nd, 2003, 08:39:52 PM
"No, no," Wei said in comforting tones. "You are in no condition to fight your best. Wei took the new bottle from her.

"And no more of this drinking business. You're going to ruin your body if you keep this up." Worry etched itself firmly into Wei's brow. "Why must you do this to me? It hurts my feelings to watch you do this to yourself."

Kyle, Neyasha, please come to where I am. There is a lesson to be learned here that I want you both to see.

Angelica Shin
Aug 2nd, 2003, 08:48:07 PM
She sighed, and made a pouty face. "That was my last one toooo...You're a meanie!"

She made her green eyes wide, as her lower lip stuck out very far and quivered slightly.

"Pwease can I have it back? I tell you a secreeeeeeeeeeeet!"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 2nd, 2003, 08:54:42 PM
"I won't let you have it back until much later. You need to sober up. I don't mind if you have on drink with your meals, but getting smashed is inexcuseable and downright irresponsible. Not at all a Jedi-like thing to do. I hope you don't act like this when we have children."

Wei set the bottle on its side on the ground and kicked it behind him so it rolled out the door.

"Now you sit there for a while and let this get out of your system. Girl, you are going to feel absolutely horrible when the hangover hits..."

Kyle Krogen
Aug 2nd, 2003, 08:58:17 PM
Kyle had been looking for his master when He heard load sounds and curseing

He walked into the room the sounds where coming from and found Wei and another woman, Kyle could tell that the woman was drunk

He walked up behind Wei "hello master" He tapped Wei on the shoulder "I heard sounds coming from in here" He looked at the drunk woman " Is everything ok?"

Neyasha
Aug 3rd, 2003, 05:08:03 PM
Neyasha walks into the training room, entending to practice with her swords, when she looks over to see Wei arguing with a drunk woman.. She walks over to Wei...

"Is everything under control Master? or do you need some assistance?"

Angelica Shin
Aug 3rd, 2003, 06:18:03 PM
"Phtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttp!" She rasberried all three of them, and returned to her pout, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Fine Wei, I'm not teeeeelllllling youuuuu! But if you let me fight one of your padawon's I tell you!"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 3rd, 2003, 08:20:45 PM
"Goodness."

Wei hung his head and shrugged his shoulders. "Dear, how many times must I tell you? You're drunk, you won't be at your best."

Then he turned to his Padawans. "Look closely, Kyle and Neyasha. This is what happens when you drink too much alcohol. My wife will be a lesson to both of you about the dangers of alcohol use."

Wei decided that there would be no harm in a short spar between Ange and the Padawans, so Wei stepped to the side and shut his eyes. "You there," he said pointing in the direction of his two students. "You can go first. I'll break you two up if things get out of hand, then the next one can have a go."

Wei slumped against the wall and looked at his wife and padawans. Ange was drunk: she would be totally without rhythmn. Kyle was new, and Neyasha was serious to a fault. What an interesting bout this would be.

OOC: First Padawan to reply gets to fight Ange first.

Neyasha
Aug 3rd, 2003, 08:58:04 PM
Neyasha steps forward... as Wei points to her

"Very well... Will this be with or without weapons... As you know I do not own a lightsaber"

She doesn't know why Wei would send a geniticaly enhanced, computer programed warrior agienst his drunk wife... But she was not about to question her master.

Angelica Shin
Aug 3rd, 2003, 09:24:18 PM
She had stood up, slightly wobbly for about a second, before a determined look on her face as she tried to ignite her sabre, which didn't work.

"How about bare hands? My Sabre appears to be broken." Her voice was no longer slurred, and her eyes seemed to be more focused on the task at hand.

Neyasha
Aug 3rd, 2003, 10:07:05 PM
Neyasha nods at her opponet's request... so she takes off her two katana, two daggers, and two Sai, placing them at the side of training room... she then moves to the middle of the room and faces Angelica, taking a defencive stance....

"You move first.."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 4th, 2003, 07:57:08 AM
Wei heaved a sigh of relief. No weapons. Good. This was becoming more bearable already.

"Kyle, come and sit down for a bit. You need to study this very carefully, so you know what you're up against when it's your turn."

Wei patted the floor next to him, indicating that Kyle should sit next to him.

Kyle Krogen
Aug 4th, 2003, 11:29:32 AM
Kyle walked over to Wei and sat down "I dont know if I'm good enough to fight ange" He said as he watched the spar start "and it dosn't seem right to be fighting my masters wive."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 5th, 2003, 07:53:34 PM
Wei chuckled a little. "Thank you for your concern, Kyle. But I'm afraid that you should be more worried for yourself and Neyasha than her. Angelica is a rare species called Saiya-jin. Theirs is a proud race that loves the idea of a rumble more than anything else in the entire world."

Wei covered his mouth so that Ange couldn't see and whispered to Kyle. "That's why she's prone to lose her temper and act out violently. To be honest, I think she acts like a big baby throwing a temper tantrum, but don't you tell her I said that, ok?"

Kyle Krogen
Aug 6th, 2003, 02:09:16 PM
Kyle nodded "I would never tell her" He turned to the other padawan "Go get her Neyasha!"

Neyasha
Aug 7th, 2003, 12:47:54 PM
Neyasha just keeps her focus on Angelica, waiting for her to make the first move.

Angelica Shin
Aug 13th, 2003, 03:26:09 PM
OOc- Sorry for the late post, haven't been in a big RPing mood. *sweatdrops*

IC-

Not taking any noticable defensive or offensive positioning Her feet square to her shoulders and bringing her arms up in front of her face.

"This will be fun." She then smirked as she moved quickly forward and threw frist a right hook, then a left uppercut at Neyasha.

Neyasha
Aug 14th, 2003, 03:44:42 PM
Neyasha quickly steps back out of the range of Angelica's punches, just enough that so that she is still in range of attack with her legs, And then drpos to the floor doing a foot sweep.

OOC: not a problem... I don't have much Net time this month... So I may be slow to post as well...

Kyle Krogen
Aug 17th, 2003, 10:25:10 PM
"You can do it Nayasha!" Kyle shouted, he turned to his master "who do you think will win?"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 18th, 2003, 07:36:01 AM
"Not sure, Kyle," Wei replied. " Be best to just be patient and wait to find out, eh?"

Angelica Shin
Aug 27th, 2003, 05:50:55 PM
Getting knocked to the ground was not really one of the best things to happen to someone when they are drunk.

"Bloody hell!" She had fallen awkwardly and was now holding her left knee, with a look of pain across her face.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 27th, 2003, 06:59:11 PM
Wei watched Angelica fall, and noticed her reaction to her knee.

"She's sobering up," Wei said thoughtfully. "At least, I think she is if her face is any indication. If she manages to completely sober up before this is over, it just might get interesting."

Kyle Krogen
Sep 4th, 2003, 08:59:25 PM
Kyle nodded "and if she sobers up" he suddered "she might get a lot harder by the time i get in there."

Neyasha
Sep 22nd, 2003, 12:32:11 PM
After Neyasha's foot sweep contacts with Angelica, she finishes the spin bringing herself into a kneeling position by Angelica's waist, and quickly drives her left fist at Angelica's right hip.