PDA

View Full Version : A Child's return (open)

Mack O'Riley
Jul 30th, 2003, 05:26:34 PM
He had been here before. (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23046) He had met a Jedi, a Jedi named Zeke, but he had ran off away from the potental kindness, ran away because of a his fears.

A dark building, possibly an old wearhouse, a man, tall and lanky. A young woman, silver of hair, with bat like wings. Tall and well built, a man with hair and eyes as black as night. And the young girl, white a new fallen snow.

Mack opened his eyes, he was still here, still sitting in Master Yoghurt's bar and grill, still afraid of someone who couldn't hurt him any more. His pale hands where shaking, and his head throbed with a dull pain behind his eyes, and he wondered....

Was running away the right thing? Did leaving Raye, Takai, and Opi with Him was it right?

He layed his head back down on the table, just wanting someone to speak to.

Moxi
Aug 1st, 2003, 10:07:29 PM
At the next table, a girl dressed in a grimy outfit comprised of overalls and a threadbare, long sleeved shirt flops down and puts her feet in the chair on her right, ordering a juice before the employees can ask her. Moxi's had a long, long day working for her landlord. She's had it with that guy! Making him fix his speeder without the parts or tools she needs...she'll show him later!

A little astromech droid rolls up with a tray fixed to its domed head, balancing two glasses of juice. Moxi takes one, and the little droid rolls over and hoots at Mack.

"Take the juice, kid. He's givin' it to ya free."

Mack O'Riley
Aug 1st, 2003, 10:11:24 PM
"Hrm." Mack barely looked up from the table, to stare at the droid.

"I don't accept things from people i don't know." He spoke quietly, almost in a whisper, as he looked at Moxi and his bright blue eyes widened. He stood quickly up, his hair flying in front of his face and walked right to Moxi's table.

"Are you related to Zeke?"

Moxi
Aug 1st, 2003, 10:16:04 PM
"Kid, if you ask me that one more time..."

Moxi staves off her threat and moves her feet, just in case he wants to sit down and talk.

"What makes ya say that?"

Mack O'Riley
Aug 1st, 2003, 10:18:51 PM
"Because...." His voice drop to an inaudible whisper, as his hair still hung over his face, giving him an almost inhuman look.

You look like him, smell the same and you feel the same.

Moxi
Aug 1st, 2003, 10:41:49 PM
Moxi drains the glass and pushes it away, wiping her mouth on her sleeve as she glares at Mack.

"Speak up."

Mack O'Riley
Aug 2nd, 2003, 11:46:33 AM
Mack frowned, and sat in the chair which had just recently been occupied by Moxi's feet.

"Because, you look like him, smell like him and feel like him." He spoke a little louder, but only just enough so Moxi could here him.

Moxi
Aug 2nd, 2003, 08:49:52 PM
"I...smell like him?"

Zeke must be one nasty guy.

"How'd you meet him?"