PDA

View Full Version : Stopped. Again? (Xazor)

Aranel Oronrį
Jul 29th, 2003, 11:33:03 AM
" My friends, as i assured you a few nights ago i do not carry weapons of any description but my lightsaber which i just gave to you a few moments ago..." Aranel said softly towards one of the door gaurds. He was a honest Jedi after all.

The gaurd grunted and reluctently let the Jedi Padawan though the door and finaly into the Bar & Grill after five long minutes of questioning from the door staff. It was evident that the door staff were going to do this ever time he tried to enter.

Making his way to the bar he flagged down the bardroid and in a very soft spoken voice he ordered, off the menu, what he wanted.

' Ice water and something light to eat perhaps a jacket patatoe with some sort of salad and sauce please...' The droid beeped and took off with his order. Taking his drink in his hand he turned and leaned against the bar and survyed the room for anyone he knew...alas, he knew not many here at the GJO. Turning back to the bar he waited for his lunch.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 29th, 2003, 02:38:35 PM
It had been too long since Xazor had set foot inside Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill. She seemed to frequent Dexter's Diner more often, but with good reason. It was time for a change, and so, she ventured forth into the bar and eyed her fellow Jedi. The guards did not stop her and one even bowed his head in respect as she strode past them, red robes moving in the light breeze created by her momentum.

It was then she stopped as her cyan blue eyes came to rest upon a fair haired being sitting at the bar. She smiled toothily and approached him from behind before sitting down on a stool beside him. "A Padawan I've yet to speak with." She thought to herself. From the barkeep, she ordered a mug of Spiced Garou Ale and then turned with a friendly smile to the stranger. "Greetings -- I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Elessar. And you are?" She questioned, extending a hand to him.

Ka' el Darcverse
Jul 29th, 2003, 08:58:57 PM
thousand apologies thought I saw an open on it at first

Aranel Oronrį
Jul 30th, 2003, 06:23:20 AM
OOC: If ya can edit it out like you asked in PM mate it would be grand, its closed to me and Xazor. Thanks :).

IC

With that Aranel nearly fully jumped out of his skin, deep in thought he had not expected this at all, his ice water lost a few ice cubes whilst a man behind him nearly lost a few teeth. Having jumped Aranel whacked his elbow in a mans mouth behind him making him stumble back into another man.

Quite a comical moment in all honesty.

Placing the glass down on the bar he turned around to see who he hit, it had been a man, just your average man nothing nasty about him gripping his mouth like it was about to fall apart.

' Are you okay sir?...' Asked Aranel in a alarmed but softly spoken tone. ' Im so terribly sorry...'.

' Gou supit idoit! twach dwehere your joing wili ya!' he said through his hand. He looked alright, no blood it seemed. The man downed his drink and left the bar and grill, still shaken it seemed.

Turning back to Xazor, he looked rather shocked but managed to squeeze a smile out. ' Hello Miss Xazor i am Jedi Padawan Aranel Oronra' He said quietly, almost soothingly.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 1st, 2003, 11:07:02 AM
Xazor gasped in surprise as the event unfolded before her eyes. It was rather comical, to her -- obviously not to the man who was jacked in the face. Trying to surpress a laugh, the young woman straightened her posture in her seat and turned her attention to the barkeep. It was not too much longer after that when the young man introduced himself. Taking his hand in her own, Xazor stopped and smiled -- simply looking into his eyes, almost staring, it seemed. "Aranel -- it's a pleasure to meet you." She said softly, taking in everything about him.

There was something in his eyes and the way he took her hand that caused the Knight to stop breathing. He was strong not only physically but in spirit as well. His smile was pure and she could see deeper into his eyes than most other people. After several moments of silence which seemed not awkward at all, the Garou caught herself in her dazed state. "Oh -- I'm sorry." She laughed and withdrew her hand reluctantly as her cheeks flushed a deep color of crimson. "What do I say, what do I say?" She thought in panic. "So how long have you been with the Order? Do you have a Master yet?" It was a good save and an attempt to get to know him, at the least. Hopefully he had not taken too much notice to her staring -- or had he?