PDA

View Full Version : Friends....(Tony, Open)

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 29th, 2003, 04:20:37 AM
Quay'Na stepped into the B & G, it was nearly dinnertime and the crowd was busy as usual. Her new friend, Tony Maxwell stepped in behind her as she glanced around for a table.

"There's one," she announced as she saw an empty one nearby and headed for it.

With a pleasant sigh, she slid into a booth and picked up a menu.

Tony Maxwell
Jul 29th, 2003, 12:59:19 PM
Tony sat down next to Quay'Na and picked up a menu "the root stew is really good" He said, A service droid rolled up and asked them what was they're order

"I'd have the root stew and a glass of water."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 29th, 2003, 05:31:28 PM
Quay'Na nodded. "I'll take the root stew and a diet fizz pop."

Enelya Maril
Jul 29th, 2003, 07:30:54 PM
Enelya normally didn't go into bars, unless she was in the need of work, or really bored. The latter happened to be the case, as she was stopped at the door by a guard who had told, and not quiet nicely either, that she had to leave any and all weapons at the door. Of course being who she is, she made a small fuss about it before handing over her finely crafted sword, which instead of a pointy end had a flower like flareing, declareing it a blast sword, a quiet rare and expensive weapon.

"Don't you like anyone touch, ok?" She said as an afterthought before looking around the bar for an empty seat, unfortunatly there were none, except at one table where only two people where sitting. Enelya approached the table (Quay's and Tony's).

"Can I sit with you?"

Tony Maxwell
Jul 29th, 2003, 09:20:01 PM
Tony looked up at the woman who had just spoken "yes, please join us" the woman sat down "we where just ordering would you like to order something?" He smiled.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 29th, 2003, 09:51:41 PM
Quay'Na smiled at the woman. "Yes, please join us. I'm Quay'Na Rakai and this is Tony Maxwell. Glad to meet you." She offered a friendly hand towards her.

Enelya Maril
Jul 29th, 2003, 10:37:09 PM
"Oh um, yes I will, and thank you." Enelya smiled warmly as she sat down and the quickly gave her order to the droid, an order of pasta and a cup of hot cider.

"Ah, nice to meet you Mistress Quay, and Master Tony. I'm Enelya." She pronuced her name 'Nel-yah', as she shook Quay's hand still smiling.

Tony Maxwell
Jul 30th, 2003, 11:30:35 AM
Tony smiled "its nice to meet you Enelya but you dont have to call me master" the droid returned and set they're orders down infront of them

Tony tasted the soup "Mmm, very good."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 30th, 2003, 11:33:55 AM
"He's right, Quay or Quay'Na is fine, Enelya. I haven't made it to that rank yet." She smiled and took a drink of her water, then tasted her soup.

"Are you new here, Enelya?"