PDA

View Full Version : Hey All!

Xazor Elessar
Jul 28th, 2003, 09:36:01 AM
Well, my family and I are trying desperately to sell our house. We've had it on the market since February. :lol Though we have a good price on it, and we've dealt with several realtors, we've had no luck in finding anyone who was willing to make an offer. Many people have come through our house and whatnot, and we've even lowered the price to below its appraised value, but we've had no luck. That was until....

TODAY WE GOT AN OFFER! :D

The guy called us up really really early and said he wanted to buy our house! :) It's awesome and such good news because we had to drop the home-sale contingency on our offer for the house we're going to buy. That meant that if we didn't sell ours, we'd be carrying two mortgages until we could find someone to buy ours. :x Fortunatly, that isn't going to happen now, we just have to hope that everything goes right and this deal doesn't fall through. Please please please pray for my family and if you don't pray, think about us at least -- we'd so appreciate it. :)

Just figured I'd share that happy note with everyone! Today will be a busy day of making phone calls and talking to people -- but it's awesome! :crack

Xaz'
:angel

Kelt Simoson
Jul 28th, 2003, 09:37:55 AM
Gratz Xazzy :) :D

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 28th, 2003, 10:00:41 AM
Hope everything goes smoothly. The property market is a fickle fickle mistress (I've lived in about 8 houses now I think, and almost every time we have been jilted and had trouble with moving). Best of luck.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 28th, 2003, 10:58:30 AM
Thankies guys, I appreciate it. :)

Yeah, Jen -- the business is tricky, that's for sure. There are so many factors determining whether or not a house sells. We have a lot for and against us. There have been instances where people wanted to make offers, but didn't because of one little thing. It's stupid sometimes, and we've had to deal with a lot of real...well, you insert a creative word here, but now -- it's all good! :D

Hehehehe....this is so exciting! I've lived in this house for ten years -- it'll be nice to change a little. I'll miss it but I love our new house too. :)

:crack

Senator Kensington
Jul 28th, 2003, 08:48:01 PM
Our house has been on the market since last August. We're taking it off on the 6th. I just don't get it. It's only four years old.

Congrats, though :)

imported_Marcus
Jul 29th, 2003, 03:21:29 AM
You could sell a tin crap house for 100,000 in Sydney right now and fast. The property market is completely ridiculous. We built our little house here three years ago, yet in just that amount of time the value has increased 100K. It cost 250K originally.

Marga Alton
Jul 29th, 2003, 08:28:47 AM
My parents put their house on the market here not to long ago, and it sold the day it went on the market. But last year, they put their house on the market and it didn't sell, and so they took it off the market.