PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Tours - Stage 2 (Open)

Jyanis Scorpion
Jul 27th, 2003, 10:08:20 PM
Jyanis and Hera, arm-in-arm, stroll casually into the frequented bar and grill, drinks already in hand.

"What say we find a table?"

He stumbles but regains his balance.

"Or perhaps a wall."

DarthHERA
Jul 27th, 2003, 10:15:26 PM
Prior to this: Stage 1 (http://216.73.105.30/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=558563)

Hera leaned on Scorpion, not so much from necessity, but the fact that the entrance was kind narrow for two to pass unhampered. It was designed as such for a reason.

"Weapons"

The guard at the door was stoic and would obviously not accept anything but complete compliance.

Hera had been here before and had been expecting it. For once, she neglected the smart alec comment, the mocking smirk or the demeaning glare and just handed them over.

This was going to prove a very interesting visit, and it would not do to get off on the wrong feet with the infamously trigger-happy doormen of the Bar and Grill.

A clang of blasters, saber, daggers and even a whip was dutifully placed on the counter for the guard to safekeep.

Hera waited for Scorpion to do likewise.

Jyanis Scorpion
Jul 27th, 2003, 10:26:11 PM
Jyanis warily leaned over the counter and reached into his vest pockets, dropping his lightsaber, a pair of durasteel knuckles, and a pack of chewing gum.

He started to turn away but pivoted back to pluck the chewing gum away, glaring at the doorman protectively and popping a piece into his mouth.

DarthHERA
Jul 27th, 2003, 10:34:22 PM
They approached a singular table and sat down, Hera with her back against the wall so she could scan easily the goings on of the bar infront and around her.

Leaning forward, she nodded in the general direction of the crowd.

"See anyone you know?"

Jyanis Scorpion
Jul 27th, 2003, 10:45:15 PM
Jyanis swung his arm over the back of his chair and panned the room with his eyes.

"Well there's the one that I saw training, and there's the one I saw eating before, and that's about the extent of my popularity."

He smiled and leaned back in his seat, "Maybe you'll have better luck with that question."

DarthHERA
Jul 27th, 2003, 10:48:31 PM
She arched an eyebrow.

"Now, what makes you think I'd know any of this lot?"

Jyanis Scorpion
Jul 27th, 2003, 10:52:49 PM
He smirked, "My mistake. I'm sure all the ones you acquainted yourself with are definitely not here."

DarthHERA
Jul 27th, 2003, 10:57:19 PM
She chuckled lowly in her throat and declining to reply, she waved down a server.

Suddenly she needed a rum.