PDA

View Full Version : Joining the Order

Duke Quells
Jul 27th, 2003, 08:43:55 PM
::The armour he was wearing rustled as he entered the ancient palace. He took off his helmet, and wondered in amazement as he took in the scene before him. He then strode farther into the laybrinth, looking for someone, anyone to speak to::

Warlock
Jul 28th, 2003, 06:53:33 AM
An old man sat resting on a bench, his walking stick laying in his lap and his hood up covering his head.

Duke Quells
Jul 28th, 2003, 09:03:19 PM
::He sights a old man sitting on a bench, not far from where he was standing. Duke walks over to the man, and gets down on one knee, then bows. Straighting up again, he asks the man::

"Oh Wise one, where may I find a TSO Sith Lord willing to train me?"

Warlock
Jul 29th, 2003, 03:07:56 AM
A wry smile worked its way over the mans lips, visible to Quells as Warlock looks up.

“You will no doubt find one in time, but before you are accepted you must give justification for your request. Why, pray tell, have you sought out this place, why do you wish to become a dark one?”

Duke Quells
Jul 29th, 2003, 06:49:25 PM
I have no force potential, yet I have heard rumors of people being imbued with the powers of the Dark Side. The first rumor I heard was of some young ones being imbued in the ways of the Dark Side by one Freedon Nadd, and then I heard rumors of the Emporer imbuing his agents with Dark Side powers during the time period called Operation: Shadowhand. If these rumors are true, then I wish to be imbued as well, for my quest is to become the greatest fighter and swordsman my world has ever seen.

Warlock
Jul 30th, 2003, 01:02:59 PM
“We are not imbued, boy. We work to become what we are. We train through all the pain and the strife, day and night.”

Warlock shook his head, “If you wish only for instant power and glory, you will not find it here.”

Duke Quells
Jul 31st, 2003, 01:59:42 PM
"Forgive me, O great one, I did not mean to say that I was seeking rapid advancement in knowledge, and glory. I am prepared to suffer and work for the rest of my life dedicated to the Sith Order."

Warlock
Aug 1st, 2003, 02:26:00 AM
“You must have unwavering loyalty. We are not only an Order, but a family and each member must be entreated with the respect and honor that they are deserving of. To betray this is to invite death.”

Duke Quells
Aug 4th, 2003, 09:40:29 PM
"Yes, indeed, to love one is to love all, to betray one is to betray all. I understand perfectly. Is there anything else I need to know, O wise one?"

Warlock
Aug 5th, 2003, 03:14:41 AM
“Only that…”

He strained slowly to sit up and began to lift a hand. It was a tense moment as Duke would have been unsure as to what was about to happen. When the hand had finally risen, Warlock said:

“The Palace is that way.”

Duke Quells
Aug 5th, 2003, 11:28:55 PM
Duke was relieved that the old man did not mean to attack him.

"Ah, thank you for the directions. I will remember you for this."

Duke then strode off torwards where the old man had pointed, and into what appeared to be the Palace.

"Hello, is anyone here?"

Southstar
Aug 12th, 2003, 07:27:40 AM
"The palace is large and so few people occupy it." Southstar said as he exited a room and walked into the main hall. "You're lucky you found someone before you got lost... So, who are you and what is it that you want of the Sith Order?"

Duke Quells
Aug 16th, 2003, 10:25:17 PM
"I want to join the order, and train to become a Dark Jedi of the Sith. I believe this is the path that has been chosen for me, my destiny." Duke said as he turned to see the man that had appeared out of the darkness.

Southstar
Aug 17th, 2003, 10:08:07 AM
"Whether it is the path chosen for you remains to be seen." Southstar said and began walking down the long corridor. "Do you have a room inside?"

Duke Quells
Aug 18th, 2003, 12:22:04 AM
"No, I have only recently arrived. My name is Duke by the way, Duke Quells. I am former Royal Guard for a Royal Family. Who might you be?" asked Duke as he strided down the long corridor torwards the man.

Southstar
Aug 20th, 2003, 07:47:14 AM
"Southstar will do." He said, "I am a Knight within the Order." He paused in his walking and speech before asking a question. "A royal guard for a royal family... Anyone I might have heard of?" By now Duke had caught up to Southstar and they began to walk at an easy pace.

Duke Quells
Aug 20th, 2003, 02:30:08 PM
"Not unless you have heard of the Royal Antioch Massacre. I was sparring with another fellow who was actually a enemy assassin sent to kill the Queen. He used me to get with striking distance of the Queen. When he threw his sword torwards me, it passed well above and behind me, so I thought he had lousy aim. Then there was a scream, I turned around, and the Queen was dead, pinned to the wall through the heart with the sword. In a fit a rage, I turned back to the killer, only in time to see him coming torwards me with a sword. I took mine up in a fit of rage, and killed the attacker. But that wasn't enough for me, and I killed the Enslaver who had captured, and turned the spy over to the dueling arena. Then the guards came to stop me, and I killed them too. Then, I was struck in the shoulder with an arrow. I was in so much pain, with so much anger, that I just stretched torwards the sky, and screamed for what seemed with an eternity. I remember feeling what felt like my life, so energized, leaving my body through my hands. But when I awoke, in the middle of the arena, I was surrounded by hundreds of charred bodies. The palms of my hands were charred black. All the spectators, the guards, the Royal family, were dead. People attending buisness near the arena claimed seeing a breif but furious lightning storm. Afterwards, I fled the planet, and traveled to an library world by the name of Obroa-Skai to look up information on what happened. It's information led me here."

Duke continued walking, then took off one of his gloves to show Southstar the charred part of the palm of his hand.

Southstar
Aug 23rd, 2003, 12:39:58 AM
"Force lightning. You are very lucky to be alive." He said. "Someone not accustomed to using the Force and channeling lightning like that... You have the potential to become a master, Duke. With proper training and time."

Duke Quells
Aug 23rd, 2003, 09:04:27 PM
"Hmmm, very interesting indeed. I had heard of the term force lightning before. In the Obra-Skai records. More recent records told of a group of Sith Masters setting up a palace on Corellia. Have I come to the right place for the training that I both need, and seek?"

Southstar
Aug 23rd, 2003, 11:06:42 PM
"You have. You will most likely be trained by a knight, all you need to do is seek one out." He said.