PDA

View Full Version : To err is to be human, to forgive, divine.

Sera Kya
Jul 27th, 2003, 12:33:32 PM
The sound of wool skirts rustling filled the quite air in the streets of Coruscant outside the famed recruitment centre of the Jedi Order. The source of the rustling was a small, demure looking woman, of pale complexion and pink of hair. Looking upwards at the building, her large blue eyes seeming to take in every detail, she pursed her lightly painted lips and moved towards the large doorways.

"Hello?" Her voice was one of those quiet ones, that made one want to lean in and listen to every word the speaker was saying. She then moved slowly into the, supposedly, deserted Recruitment centre. Her whole form seemed to have a quiet alterness about it, even though her features showed no sign of worry or fear.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 29th, 2003, 02:32:14 AM
“Hello,” a kind voice said in reply.

Donning the typical Jedi garb of robes and cloaks, the lithe Jedi Knight bowed his head in greeting.

“Can I help you with something?”

Sera Kya
Jul 29th, 2003, 10:04:21 AM
Sera bowed to Dasquian, her features still showing no emotion, before she replied.

"I seek the Jedi, to learn how to forgive those who hate, and aid those who have been hurt."

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 29th, 2003, 10:37:18 AM
“I see,”

Dasquian hands met at his waist, behind his back.

“Tell me what you understand of the Jedi and the Force.”

Sera Kya
Jul 29th, 2003, 10:43:18 AM
"I understand that they help those in need, and protect those who cannot protect themselves. I also understand that they know the arts of the healer, and warrior, which I find interesting to know how they can balance such opposing skills."

Her face was still emotionless, but her voice was filled with a kind of wonder as she spoke of she knew, and heard about, the Jedi.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 29th, 2003, 10:47:31 AM
“Yes, although some do not balance them quite so deftly and prefer one over the other,” Dasquian replied.

“What duties do you imagine a single Jedi would have to undertake regularly?”

Sera Kya
Jul 29th, 2003, 11:29:11 AM
"Imagine that a Jedi must train, to gain hold over the skills that he has chosen to master. To understand, so as to not assume things, and leap to foolish conclusions. But to also be wary, for one must be aware of everything around them, for what is evil is different to every man and the Jedi may be thought of as such."

She brushed her hands down the front of her skirt as she spoke, her eyes showing a fierce determination, but her face still emotionless.

"I also believe that a Jedi should do their best when faced with a challenge, for when one does their best there is no need to try, and if their best is not enough they must make it better."

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 31st, 2003, 03:18:24 AM
“Then you understand the hardships Jedi must face? The Hatred of others, brutal physical encounters… it is not all meditation and peaceful thoughts.”