PDA

View Full Version : The waiting game (open)

Ace McCloud
Jul 27th, 2003, 11:36:31 AM
Ace McCloud sat in a dark corner of the bar, minding his own business, drinking the easy Corellian Ale they had. He was still waiting for the Council to make their decision about his future with the Order of the Jedi. He watched the patrons and the many people in the bar, observing their movements, expressions, and other actions.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 27th, 2003, 06:35:34 PM
Jacali Danner entered the Bar and Grill, where she was to be meeting her roommate, Mylia after a training session. She glanced around and saw that she wasn't there yet and went to find a table.

The place was pretty busy and she was finally able to locate one near the back, by a patron with a dark cloak and donned in a hood. She couldn't tell exactly what or who it was, so she merely smiled and nodded towards them.

Then took a seat at her table.

Lady Mylia
Jul 27th, 2003, 08:26:35 PM
Mylia entered the B&G, her hair was pulled up, but it hung loose in the tie. Her hair stuck to her face, because of the moisture. Her clothes hung loose also, her beige sweat shirt hung one shoulder, down towards her arm and her black pants were nice and loose fit, good for her training. She nodded to the gaurds as she stroud in. She stopped, looked around for a moment and spotted her friend, Jacali. A smile crossed her face and she walked towards the table. As she walked she nodded to the people she passed, and smiled to the man they were sitting close to. She then took a seat next to Jacali. "Hey roomie, that work out what great wasn't it? I love training in the weight room."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 27th, 2003, 08:30:42 PM
Jacali nodded. "Yeah, it was and I would've stayed longer had I not had that headache. I think I'm coming down with a cold."

Lady Mylia
Jul 27th, 2003, 08:38:33 PM
"Oh no, that blows big bantha fodder." Mylia frowned. "Drink some Juma Juice, that always helps cleanse the body."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 27th, 2003, 08:45:21 PM
"I'll be sure and do that. That is, if we ever get served." She grumbled, looking around.

Lady Mylia
Jul 27th, 2003, 08:48:53 PM
Mylia, not being the shy one, stood up and waved over a droid. She then sat down and looked to Jacali. "You first."

Ace McCloud
Jul 27th, 2003, 09:58:46 PM
Ace sat back farther into the shadows, his red eyes beaming through the darkness, as the first woman approached. He memorized her face exactly, just like all the rest in the bar. She smiled and nodded a greeting to him, but he only tilted his head back a little back. He could stand to be a little nicer, but he didn't really care, no one cared for him anyhow.

Then another came as he was finishing of his Ale. He didn't get as good of a look at her as she sat down but it appeared the two were affliated some how, roomates from what he heard from the conversation. He sighed slightly as the thought of having the share a room with someone came across his mind. He needed some stronger beer.

After the two had ordered their drinks he called over the droid.

"Elshandruu Pica Thundercloud..." He said after the droid asked his order. The strongest stuff in the galaxy, they probably wouldn't have it but he could use it right about now.

"Oh...But I'm sorry sir, we don't serve that here," The droid said in response.

Ace sighed, "Make it a T'ssolok then..." The droid nodded and quickly hovered, ran, or whatever it did, off to get the drinks.

Lady Mylia
Jul 28th, 2003, 07:57:56 PM
Mylia looked at the droid as they ordered their drinks, she then couldn't help but over hearing what the man sitting behind them ordered. Her eyes widened as he ordered the most potent drink their was. Mylia became intrigued, not many dared to order that stuff, she only knew of few others that could stomach it, besides her father. Even though he was a Jedi, he still could drink with the best of them, if the occasion aquired so. Her eyes twinkles to Jacali, as if showing that she was about to do something that may be stupid. Before Jacali could try and stop her, she turned around and smiled to the man. Elshandruu Pica Thundercloud, eh? Strong stomach?" She inquired of the stranger.

Ace McCloud
Jul 28th, 2003, 08:10:36 PM
Ace sat up slowly, leaning over his table, his hands clasping the new glass.

"You could say I've grown accustomed to strong drinks..." He said, responding to her question. His voice was somewhat deep but it was almost hoarse like and scratchy.

"This however I find harder to swallow," he said, taking a quick sip. The T'ssolok tasted horrible, but the after taste was wonderful, well worth the initial. He didn't cringe much. He drank alot of beer in his past, but he never really got drunk. His eyes slowly faded from red to blue, as the relaxing effects of the drink began to settle in almost immediatly.

Lady Mylia
Jul 28th, 2003, 08:14:59 PM
Mylia nodded. "I know the feeling, my father loved fine wines and other strong beverages, so I know a little about drinks." She raised her own glass, water. "Even though I don't prefer them, myself." Mylia eyed the stranger, there was something different about him. His eyes were fascinating and pulled Mylia in. The change in color was even more alluring. She held out her hand to the stanger. "Mylia Basque..." She said with a smile.

Ace McCloud
Jul 28th, 2003, 08:36:39 PM
The color of his eyes swirled around, like thick paint in water. He hestitated for a moment, looking at her hand. Strange, normally people didn't approach him or want to have anything to do with him, for they were all mostly intimidated. He turned towards her and took her hand, leaving his face in the light a little. He was a human male of about 26 years of age. He had a thin black beard that stretched from cheek to check and tucked over his lips and under his chin, althought it did not leave his face.

"Ace McCloud," he said with a nod.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 28th, 2003, 08:42:43 PM
Jacali raised an eyebrow to the fellow. Her friend was definitely more outgoing than herself. But, she listened and intently watched, not really getting into the conversation because she didn't feel well.

Lady Mylia
Jul 29th, 2003, 05:14:14 AM
Mylia studied the man, she very little of his face, because of the hood. But what she gathered is that he was not much older than her, with a beard. His eyes, were enchanting. Something about them mesmerized Mylia. "It's a pleasure, Ace." She glanced over at her friend and back to Ace. "This is my roommate, Jacali." As she introduced the two she eyes Jacali, nervously. She could tell that something wasn't right.

Ace McCloud
Jul 29th, 2003, 05:37:39 PM
Ace sat back into his chair, slightly waving his hand at Jacali, "Hail," he said as she was out of reach of a hand shake and he didn't feel the need to get up.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 29th, 2003, 05:52:11 PM
Jacali nodded a greeting as she answered. "Hello, Ace. Forgive me if I'm not as talkative as my roommate. I'm not feeling well tonight."

Lady Mylia
Jul 29th, 2003, 07:35:32 PM
Mylia passed a side glance to Jacali, then turned her attention back to Ace. "So, Ace..." Mylia's voice trailed off as she took a sip of her water. "Sorry to be noisy earlier..."

Ace McCloud
Jul 29th, 2003, 08:04:39 PM
Ace sat back into the shadows, "It's alright," he said to both of them. He took a big drink of his Twi'lek drink. He didn't talk much to people. He wasn't around people much, what was there to talk about? It was pointless, he thought atleast.

Lady Mylia
Jul 29th, 2003, 09:17:19 PM
Mylia looked to her friend and then back to Ace. She continued sipping her drink, she looked to Jacali again and realized the droid had only brought one drink. She quickly stood up and exused herself. "I'll go get you a water, Jacali. I'm sorry to be drinking all of this one." She nodded her head to Ace and quickly walked away, with her back towards them. As she got up, she bumped the table and her glass fell to the floor, but she was in such a hurry to get her friend a drink she didn't even realize that her cup had fallen. She walked to the bar, talked to the bar tender and he had another drink in her hand in no time. She smiled, laid a couple credits down on the counter and was back on her way to the table. As she continued walking back, she looked at Jacali and Ace--who was sitting at the table right next to them-- as she walked, not paying any attention to the floor. She was wmoving at a very quick pace and didn't notice the puddle of water she made. She slipped, feel foward and flinging the cup and all in contents--ice water--in Ace's lap. Mylia puts out her hands, trying to stop her fall. "Urrrg..." She moaned as she fell to the floor.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 30th, 2003, 03:28:04 AM
Jacali had been sitting there with her eyes closed, leaning her head in her hands on the table. She hadn't even noticed the glass spill when Mylia walked off.

She did however awaken abruptly, she she heard her roommate fall. "Mylia!" she said as she stood quickly to see if she were alright. "Are you okay?"

Ace McCloud
Jul 30th, 2003, 09:46:27 PM
Ace cringed slightly as all the water landed in his lap. The thing that bothered him is that he could have stopped it, but didn't want to attratch to much attention. He stood up, letting some of the water slide off his pants, but for the most part he was soaked.

He sighed through his teeth, watching the two women scramble around on the ground, "I don't think you two are in good health. Perhaps you should rest."

Lady Mylia
Jul 30th, 2003, 11:14:07 PM
Mylia pulled herself up to her knees, she glared up at Ace. She felt as if he were mocking them. She then looked to Jacali. "I'm fine, thanks for asking..." She shot a glare back over to Ace. How rude, she thought. Mylia knew that it was her fault, but to not even ask if a woman was okay and then accuse them of being in bad health. What nerve. She then continued all the way off the ground and face Ace. "I am in perfect health." She said, which was a lie, she still got rather worn out after the whole spider episode. "Thank you." Mylia knew she was being rather rude, but at the moment she didn't care.

Ace McCloud
Jul 31st, 2003, 06:26:28 PM
Ace didn't flinch or think anything of the glares and looked her straight in the eyes as she spoke to him.

"Fine then," he said, rather upset about being wet, especailly in the crotch. He stepped by her to the bar. He got a droids attention immediatly by grabbing it and yanking it to him, not wanting to wait. He got a rag for himself and sent a droid over to Jacali and Mylia to clean them and the water up. He began to attempt to dry himself off.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 31st, 2003, 07:26:55 PM
After Ace walked away, Jacali looked at her friend. "Are you sure you'r'e okay? That was quite a fall." She sniffed.

Lady Mylia
Jul 31st, 2003, 08:28:43 PM
"Yes. I'm fine. Just a little sore elbows, but that's all." Mylia scowls over at Ace. "I can't believe that." As the droid rolled over it began cleaning up the water. Mylia shook her head. "It's not like I purposely threw the water on him, even though I would like some more now..."

Ace McCloud
Aug 4th, 2003, 06:25:02 PM
As Ace stood at the bar, drying himself off and getting some water(The drink had made his mouth very dry and stale), he saw an odd event, to him anyhow. He was watching a woman and a man chat. He couldn't hear what they were saying but he could tell by their facial expressions how they became friends very quickly, but were obvisioly complete strangers to each other to start off with.

He sighed deeply, with a slight grumble in his voice.
"Two more waters to the ladies behind me, Jacali Danner and Mylia please," he said to the bot that he had snatched earlier. He then turned around, letting the cold water slide down his throat, and followed the droid back to Jacali and Mylia.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 4th, 2003, 06:30:32 PM
Jacali helped Mylia to her feet and saw the new guy coming back towards them. "Great, here he comes again." She groaned almost dreading it.

Lady Mylia
Aug 4th, 2003, 07:44:47 PM
Mylia smirked. "At least he is bringing waters with him." Mylia motioned towards the droid. "Maybe they are for us, that'd be nice of him..."

Ace McCloud
Aug 4th, 2003, 07:53:57 PM
The droid came over to the women with 2 glasses of water, mentioning that they are theirs. Meanwhile Ace sat back down in another seat on the same table he was at earlier. He sat back watching them, running his calasyted hands along the cold sweat of the ice water. It felt good in his hard hands, as his skin soaked up the dew running down the side, he was almost mesmorized by it.

Lady Mylia
Aug 4th, 2003, 08:41:13 PM
Mylia nodded to the droid and took the waters. She handed one to Jacali. "Here you go." She then turned back towards Ace. "Thanks..." She mumbled with a slight smile.

Ace McCloud
Aug 4th, 2003, 09:10:06 PM
Ace raised his glass to her, "Aye" he said in welcome. He stood after looking at a nearby clock.

"It is time for me to go now, glad meeting you both," he said, folding his hands into each other and bowing slightly.

Lady Mylia
Aug 5th, 2003, 05:18:51 AM
Mylia nodded to Ace. "Likewise..." She said in a not so convincing tone.